Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by naomi104 »

chefigata wrote:Pic of Alex just because he looks particularly icky today.
Can they be any more boring? How many times can one go to Hyde park with so places to explore?!
God, his face is so ugly and punchable.

Agreed. It’s Hyde Park that he goes 3 times a day. Explorers? Does he think they’re in the Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

naomi104 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 am
She really needs to give it a rest with the preaching against plastic. She used to sell hair extensions no one really needs. I got a plastic popsicle mould to make my son lollies. A year later and I still use it. I don’t think most people use it once and throw it away either. Image

Also preaching eco warrior stuff but ordering off Amazon is quite funny
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

That picture and caption above are so funny. What will the explorers see today? A duck? A swan? It is always unpredictable and dangerous in the jungles of Hyde park.

She definitely doesn't like her curls. She held on to her straight hair as long as she could on vacation, and did as many photo ops in different dresses before finally washing it so many days later... then she started wearing her hat more and putting her hair up (which she never does otherwise). She is such an insecure woman.

Mimi is losing a lot of followers daily. She lost around 10k since the end of May. Instagram is probably deleting fake bots and purchased followers daily. I wonder what her real numbers are. Everything about her is so fake, including the number of followers.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

naomi104 wrote:While MeMe preaches “be yourself, blah blah blah”, she spends a lot of time straightening her hair BECAUSE she lives in a city. Major lol.

Her replies to comments that aren’t “you’re an inspiration ImageImage” are often defensive. The woman is just telling her her hair is nice as it is. Nothing offensive at all. MeMe’s reply and choice of emoji is quite on the rude side. Not to mention her below average grammar.

She didn’t even go to the jungle last week. She was in the ‘south of France’ as said by herself a million times. This woman child talks absolute garbage all the time.

So the ‘friend’ that they met for the first and probably last time a couple of weeks ago gifted her this dress which isn’t declared either. Garbage and illegal, that’s what she is. Image

Forgot to attach the photo of woman’s comment. Image

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

She says - "most times I wave it". Why would you need to wave your hair if your hair is naturally wavy? You'd just need to air dry it.
It's because her vacation hair is her natural hair and she hates the way it looks. Her wavy hair in London is blowdried first, then styled with a curling iron (just the ends). Oh the amount of time this woman wastes on styling her hair.
But poor thing doesn't have time to eat and puts herself last.

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

chefigata wrote:She says - "most times I wave it". Why would you need to wave your hair if your hair is naturally wavy? You'd just need to air dry it.
It's because her vacation hair is her natural hair and she hates the way it looks. Her wavy hair in London is blowdried first, then styled with a curling iron (just the ends). Oh the amount of time this woman wastes on styling her hair.
But poor thing doesn't have time to eat and puts herself last.
I think part of her contradictory posts is she’s desperate to produce daily content, and forgets what she posts/asks. It’s fairly obvious she’s miserable and unable to reinvent herself to keep up with the current Instagram scene. Her hair for example looks fried and awful. She needs a healthy chop and to go back to her natural color to give it a break. But of course she will never.

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

Hot and bothered about people calling her out for being a hypocrite. Right.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Hahahahaha she’s losing her shit and addressing to us almost directly on her stories right now.

ImageImage

Of course, MeMe you don’t care about haters who pick on every single mistake that you do that’s why you’re addressing it. We as hates don’t make a positive change in our lives? Oh you’re so judgmental there MeMe. At least we helped protecting those kids you were filming in the ballet class and we’re trying to help Alexa from being exploited and handed to Internet nonces like a little piece of meat. We may like to gossip but because we can’t post this on your IG that’s why we talk here. If yourself could listen to constructive criticism, there wouldn’t have been this thread.

Re- the stop caring about being perfect. It’s so rich coming from someone who’s all about posting curated photos, showing all the picture perfect life, down to your pointy toes. That’s why we disregard your opinions MeMe because you’re a fake.

Yes, I chose the worst screenshots because I’m being nasty as I am.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

*New thread!* viewtopic.php?f=620&t=36565 8-)

Someone make the next one next time, when the coment pages reach around page 40 (# of comments reach over 1,000)
Thanks maple_buttercream for the name suggestion!

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

chefigata wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:49 pm
That picture and caption above are so funny. What will the explorers see today? A duck? A swan? It is always unpredictable and dangerous in the jungles of Hyde park.

She definitely doesn't like her curls. She held on to her straight hair as long as she could on vacation, and did as many photo ops in different dresses before finally washing it so many days later... then she started wearing her hat more and putting her hair up (which she never does otherwise). She is such an insecure woman.

Mimi is losing a lot of followers daily. She lost around 10k since the end of May. Instagram is probably deleting fake bots and purchased followers daily. I wonder what her real numbers are. Everything about her is so fake, including the number of followers.
And let's be honest here, her hair is NOT curly! It's wavy and nappy but NOT curly. Layla's hair has more curl in it but MeMe's just plain wavy. She could own it somehow but it looks so clumpy and unruly. I'm not surprised she always straightens it.

Peanut2015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peanut2015 »

Why does she speak funny? It is like she cannot pronounce her words properly or have a cock in her mouth.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”