Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Locked
User avatar
qwerty888
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:18 pm
Has thanked: 565 times
Been thanked: 656 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by qwerty888 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Alex is such a whiny, pretentious ass. Boohoo, your flight is an hour late. Happens to most people and no one posts dumbass Instagram stories about it. On the same note, I can't believe they're going somewhere AGAIN, though it looks like there are no nannies this time. Interesting...
Image

Jujusonthatbeat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Jujusonthatbeat » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Ikoconut oil feilure

naomi104
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:01 am
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:39 pm

qwerty888 wrote:Alex is such a whiny, pretentious ass. Boohoo, your flight is an hour late. Happens to most people and no one posts dumbass Instagram stories about it. On the same note, I can't believe they're going somewhere AGAIN, though it looks like there are no nannies this time. Interesting...
Agreed. “Pray for us”? Because the plane is delayed by an hour. Honestly, what an effing spoiled twat.

My guess is they might meet Lidia there.

And what’s this thing about guess where we’re going. Yes, they’re so predictable it’s only Italy or France. Any chance of going to third world country soon like Alex said in the parenting video?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by rai1234 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:45 pm

It's mind-boggling to me how much they travel and Mimi still thinks they don't travel enough. Why bother paying rent for a very expensive apartment when they can barely spend more than 3 weeks in it at a time?

naomi104
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:01 am
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:40 pm

rai1234 wrote:It's mind-boggling to me how much they travel and Mimi still thinks they don't travel enough. Why bother paying rent for a very expensive apartment when they can barely spend more than 3 weeks in it at a time?
They’re probably renting in London hoping one day they can apply for British citizenship. But no, they’re out of the country too much they won’t be eligible.

radiantorchit
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:53 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by radiantorchit » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 pm

I don’t get why they chose the most expensive area in one of the most expensive cities in the world for home base that they are never in, and NEVER even explore or see it’s history in a meaningful way. They might as well be in butt fuck Idaho.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forever young
Talker
Talker
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Forever young » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Guess which mom is with them? Mimi’s mother posted so far “hello from positano” . :) on her IG.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:58 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by ravenclaw67 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:48 pm

New thread name suggestions:

The Idiot Ikonns
Above Average Egos

User avatar
qwerty888
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:18 pm
Has thanked: 565 times
Been thanked: 656 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by qwerty888 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Forever young wrote:Guess which mom is with them? Mimi’s mother posted so far “hello from positano” . :) on her IG.
:rofl: :rofl: I can't believe it. And Positano?? Again?
Image

naomi104
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:01 am
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:45 pm

qwerty888 wrote:
Forever young wrote:Guess which mom is with them? Mimi’s mother posted so far “hello from positano” . :) on her IG.
:rofl: :rofl: I can't believe it. And Positano?? Again?
All as predicted. Just different grandma. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lafez
Informer
Informer
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Lafez » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:19 am

Are they running from something in London? These month-long vacations seem almost like an escape from something.

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:10 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Maryam & Alex

Post by butterybiscuitspread » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:07 am

Lafez wrote:Are they running from something in London? These month-long vacations seem almost like an escape from something.
They are..from their boring and sterile lifestyle. I mean they have no real friends and no life outside their small 3 person bubble. I would want to get away as well if that was my life

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by FunLizzie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:38 am

ravenclaw67 wrote:New thread name suggestions:

The Idiot Ikonns
Above Average Egos

I vote for Above Average Ikonns Egos !
English isn't my first language.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by ghfjlmne652 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:10 am

Why the fuck have they gone to positano again???? Notice they flew economy this time? Wonder why usually they fly business class!
Why is her mom with her? They want a meal and time AWAY from Alexa

They literally use and abuse their moms lmfao

Bcg527
Learner
Learner
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Bcg527 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:27 am

I think whenever their likes or YouTube views lag they go on vacation to renew interest. And I also thought Alex was ridiculous asking for prayers because their flight was one hour delayed.... such a drama queen.

Before having a baby did they take their mothers on vacation with them??

ThinkerUK
Learner
Learner
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:08 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by ThinkerUK » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:42 am

They're fucked if they want to get British citizenship. I'm going through the process now and I need to cut back on trips abroad to stay in the UK for longer amounts of time. From the GOV.UK website below - the rules are you have to have at least 5 years residency in the UK and spent no more than 450 days outside the UK during those 5 years. In other words, if you spend more than 90 days per year outside the country, you're ineligible. We know for sure these two have gone beyond 90 days, since they take "holidays" for 4-6 weeks at a time every other month.

https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen

I'd bet anything that they haven't realized this. Alex is such an idiot when it comes to adult responsibility. Do you think a scatterbrained guy like him, who can't even book flights properly, would have the sense to look up these requirements? And Mimi's too busy sniffing flowers and instagramming her daughter on the toilet to be of any use. These two deserve the big karma train that's undoubtedly heading in their direction. You can't be ignorant forever, kids.

Lafez
Informer
Informer
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Lafez » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 am

^ I don’t know anything about UK Visas but if that’s true then could it be possible that they don’t want to pay UK taxes so they’re out of the country for most days of the year, and at the same time charging their travel and lodging expenses to reduce their company’s income tax in Canada? Just a thought and I know I could be massively wrong here.

naomi104
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:01 am
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:13 pm

ThinkerUK wrote:They're fucked if they want to get British citizenship. I'm going through the process now and I need to cut back on trips abroad to stay in the UK for longer amounts of time. From the GOV.UK website below - the rules are you have to have at least 5 years residency in the UK and spent no more than 450 days outside the UK during those 5 years. In other words, if you spend more than 90 days per year outside the country, you're ineligible. We know for sure these two have gone beyond 90 days, since they take "holidays" for 4-6 weeks at a time every other month.

https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen

I'd bet anything that they haven't realized this. Alex is such an idiot when it comes to adult responsibility. Do you think a scatterbrained guy like him, who can't even book flights properly, would have the sense to look up these requirements? And Mimi's too busy sniffing flowers and instagramming her daughter on the toilet to be of any use. These two deserve the big karma train that's undoubtedly heading in their direction. You can't be ignorant forever, kids.
Shhh, don’t tell them that. I’m going through the 5 years spousal route and it’s the most frustrating process. I don’t think someone like the Cons deserve British citizenship. They’ve got no roots to this country. They’re clearly not employing anyone at the moment apart from the babysitter/slave at the minimum rate.

I also agreed it’s probably for the tax reason if they won’t apply for British citizenship. I used to work for a foreign embassy an as a foreign national I wasn’t required to pay tax. I had to pay national insurance though.

However, this is Alex we’re talking about. He forgot his wallet. He lost his passport. He screwed their visa applications. He might not think ahead of the game. And Mimi will only want to believe she’s a global citizen.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by vengal69_+ » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:25 pm

Bcg527 wrote:
Before having a baby did they take their mothers on vacation with them??
Hardly not, no. I think a very few times. Now they must be present every single time. They have never once yet went anywhere without a nanny or mother. They obviously cannot handle raising a child without help while millions of single moms do it.

naomi104
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:01 am
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Image

Except “Ocean, like it” isn’t a sentence. Above average English strikes again! Lol Image And I thought Alexa said her first sentence before she was one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweetandspicy
Learner
Learner
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Sweetandspicy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:44 pm

I think it has more to do with staying relevant and portraying a certain lifestyle, Alex said what they do is called lifestyle marketing. So they do travel blogs and portray this lifestyle and hope ppl will follow them and buy their products.
The not paying taxes etc makes sense too...i doubt at s point they want UK citizenship. Alex has talked about moving to Paris, Mimi didnt look Excited but he will drag her there

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by 3eyedraven17 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:04 pm

<3

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by ghfjlmne652 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:37 pm

3eyedraven17 wrote:<3
Mimi spreads love positivity etc but she needs to get a grip with real life, how about leaving your bubble in Kensington and go check out the real London like hackney, tower hamlets, Peckham, west Croydon? Lol she would probably get mugged whilst doing a twirl in her mini dresses. I

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 979 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Miss Camille » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Bcg527 wrote:Before having a baby did they take their mothers on vacation with them??
as someone else commented, not as much as they do now. They used to take a videographer with them to take “candid” shots of them kissing in random scenic places.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bcg527
Learner
Learner
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by Bcg527 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Mimi’s fake poses get more and more nauseating. Who the hell sits like that if not for their own disgusting vanity.

Locked

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”