Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex

Post by Jujusonthatbeat »

goudaforyou wrote:Image

This is her real “woke up like this.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was a strange insta story. Her eyes were puffy as she had just been crying and she was dancing like with no emotion. These two are so weird.

lululollipop
Learner
Learner

Post by lululollipop »

goudaforyou wrote:Image

This is her real “woke up like this.”

OMG... wtf was this?!!!!!! she looked so miserable... I actually felt really bad for her... and her stupid husband that filmed her in that moment... obviously we all have this kind of moments where we may cry.. or be sad... and Mimi is no exception. But to have a camera shoved in her face... is just a next level of stupidity.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by jassie_gal_au »

What happened? I missed it. She looks so sad terrible of Alex to film her.
I more and more get the feeling she does things for Alex and not herself. That's why she's so miserable all the time

lululollipop
Learner
Learner

Post by lululollipop »

jassie_gal_au wrote:What happened? I missed it. She looks so sad terrible of Alex to film her.
I more and more get the feeling she does things for Alex and not herself. That's why she's so miserable all the time
I agree... He is always dragging her around to different places and she always looks really annoyed and tbh kinda angry at Alex. I also felt this in their South Africa vlog where he is insisting on coming back next year and Mimi is just super annoyed and doesn't seem so kin.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Someone take the mirror and iPhone from her

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Okay, Alex’s latest offering on renting vs moving in London. The dickhead thinks he’s winning by renting because of the London property market. Dude, the ship has sailed. If you bought 5 years ago, you would be winning. My husband and I bought our house in London almost 5 years ago when the pricing was at almost the bottom but just picking up. We’re selling now due to husband’s relocating for work. Not the best time to sell but we’re still making at least 30%.

By the way, if he thinks his old flat was about £5 million then he’s stupid. Here’s something they could buy for half the price and in the same area. But can they afford it? Or even stamp duties?

Ensor Mews, London, SW7
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-fo ... 94236.html

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

naomi104 wrote:Okay, Alex’s latest offering on renting vs moving in London. The dickhead thinks he’s winning by renting because of the London property market. Dude, the ship has sailed. If you bought 5 years ago, you would be winning. My husband and I bought our house in London almost 5 years ago when the pricing was at almost the bottom but just picking up. We’re selling now due to husband’s relocating for work. Not the best time to sell but we’re still making at least 30%.

By the way, if he thinks his old flat was about £5 million then he’s stupid. Here’s something they could buy for half the price and in the same area. But can they afford it? Or even stamp duties?

Ensor Mews, London, SW7
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-fo ... 94236.html

Didn't he also say they don't know where they want to settle yet? They've been in London for like 5 years and they're STILL unsure even having a baby. I wonder if they're thinking about schooling for Alexa at all with their anti-modern-education stances. This poor girl only interacts with her narcissistic mother and businessman father, not other kids, no pets, and she doesn't even get to watch any screens (she probably can learn more from cartoons than from Mimi).

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Post by Bcg527 »

alex rambling on about renting is a sign he’s a jealous numnut and he wishes he could have bought a place. Unfortunately the ikonns spend thousands of dollars on groceries, tens of thousands on nanny, luxury travels. If they had saved for the past 5 years instead of spending money to front their Instagram lifestyle, they could have saved ups great down payment and had a mortgage that costs the same as rent.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 »

Even if they were unsure if they would settle in London a few years ago, it was worth buying. Didn’t they sell their house in Toronto to Leyla? If they did and didn’t spend shit loads on unnecessary luxury, they could buy a decent flat in Kensington a couple of years ago. Their previous and current flats are bland as fuck like their personalities. I can’t imagine they’re paying more than £5,000 a month. If they were, then they’re ripped off. My friends live within that radius and their flats cost less than that. Some are around £1 million mark and have more characters unless Alex is trying to portray they’re richer so he said £5 millions. Plus, moving each time isn’t cheap. The reality will hit them hard when their businesses collapse and they don’t even have a house and can’t afford to rent.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Hi Mimi! Image I thought reading a trash thread would would your positive vibes? Lol

Since you read here, here’s another message for you - get off your phone and stop exposing your daughter when she goes on the toilet. She’ll hate you for this in a few years! You’re welcome!

Sweetandspicy
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetandspicy »

Ok the mosy disturbing thing ive seen yet, on instagram story , poor baby Alexa sitting on potty, caption potty training..... Wtf is wrong w this woman.... Give your child privacy , this is not ok

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Here’s another reference to us. Can you check who’s reading this thread?

Chelita111
Learner
Learner

Post by Chelita111 »

naomi104 wrote:Hi Mimi! Image I thought reading a trash thread would would your positive vibes? Lol

Since you read here, here’s another message for you - get off your phone and stop exposing your daughter when she goes on the toilet. She’ll hate you for this in a few years! You’re welcome!

I am honestly appalled. Doesn’t she realize what a violation of her child’s privacy this is? Someone needs to report this woman to child protective services.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Where do you think they’re going to? My money’s on Positano. Image

Cb_orange
Learner
Learner

Post by Cb_orange »

I cringe at Mimi and Alex dancing salsa on the beach. They are those couples that we roll our eyes at during salsa parties. The kind that only dances with their partners and eye fucks each other horribly. Urgh

Sweetandspicy
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetandspicy »

naomi104 wrote:Where do you think they’re going to? My money’s on Positano. Image

Yes Positano or France

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Post by Bcg527 »

Weather You love Mimi or hate her, I think we can all agree that any photo showcasing your child on a toilet is not at all respectful to the child.

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Post by Bcg527 »

On a random note. The only Instagram mom who keeps it real seems to be chiara ferragni. She doesn’t try to be something she’s not. She straight up says I’m leaving my baby with a nanny. She doesn’t play on the hippie dippy fake bullshit a lot of Instagram moms do. Chiara is super extra and she does not pretend otherwise (fendi stroller, designer baby clothes, etc) I am in no way saying this is the way I would parent but at least she’s honest with herself and her followers. Mimi and Alex just constantly spew bullshit.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Post by Goodgirll »

naomi104 wrote:Where do you think they’re going to? My money’s on Positano. Image

She always stands in a way to show as if she got thigh gap!! Argh fake fake.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”