Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 »

Guess who I ran into today? Yep, Mimi and Alexa. Guess Alex was at ‘work’. I was thinking maybe I should say hi and pretend to like her and see how she would react in real life. But nah, I couldn’t fake it.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Of course she did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

According to Mimi, Alexa chooses the more "challenging" route when it comes to everything, even drinking tea with a spoon. Right, Mimi.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

rai1234 wrote:According to Mimi, Alexa chooses the more "challenging" route when it comes to everything, even drinking tea with a spoon. Right, Mimi.
Haha Alexa was in the buggy looking grumpy when I saw them. So was Mimi. Not an independent girl running around all the time like she claims. It’s just kids being kids. She just glorifies things too much it’s annoying.

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Re: Maryam & Alex

Post by Bcg527 »

naomi104 wrote:Image

Of course she did...

lol, my thought exactly.

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

Pay attention at Mimi’s hair( in her last picture where she is wearing white and flowers in her background) . Her hair looks like the rats tail and coconut oil doesn’t help at all!!!

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

for a "customer service associate" on the job posting they include

"You must be ready to work weekend and evening shifts and are available in December and January without special time off."
and
"above average written english"
and
"Requirements: Linchpin - a proactive individual who is indispensable to an organization" that's literally just a definition wtf
and

:rofl: :rofl:

Riiiiiight so no time off for Christmas or New Years. I want to know what this 'competitive compensation' is I'm guessing like .. $14.15 (min wage in Toronto is 14/hr) There are so many unnecessary words in that job posting that make no sense ie: "A beautiful downtown office and a very strong culture" like who the fuck wrote that ad because they sure don't have above average written english.

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

ravenclaw67 wrote:for a "customer service associate" on the job posting they include

"You must be ready to work weekend and evening shifts and are available in December and January without special time off."
and
and
"Requirements: Linchpin - a proactive individual who is indispensable to an organization" that's literally just a definition wtf
and

Riiiiiight so no time off for Christmas or New Years. I want to know what this 'competitive compensation' is I'm guessing like .. $14.15 (min wage in Toronto is 14/hr) There are so many unnecessary words in that job posting that make no sense ie: "A beautiful downtown office and a very strong culture" like who the fuck wrote that ad because they sure don't have above average written english.
Who would be stupid enough to work for them? No special time off in December and January, ready to work beyond a normal shift and during weekends... are they fcking kidding? Is that even legal? Their employees are basically slaves while they’re off to Capetown or Positano for months, frolicking at the beach. No wonder their current staff quit. They’re professional scammers, and they’re continuing to dupe and exploit their followers on Youtube.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Lafez wrote:
ravenclaw67 wrote:for a "customer service associate" on the job posting they include

and
and
and

Who would be stupid enough to work for them? No special time off in December and January, ready to work beyond a normal shift and during weekends... are they fcking kidding? Is that even legal? Their employees are basically slaves while they’re off to Capetown or Positano for months, frolicking at the beach. No wonder their current staff quit. They’re professional scammers, and they’re continuing to dupe and exploit their followers on Youtube.
The ad basically reads “you must work your arse off without having personal life. No Christmas or New Year off”. I wonder if Lulu still works there. They only promoted her because she was young so they could use the excuse that she didn’t have much experience to pay her less.

Cb_orange
Learner
Learner

Post by Cb_orange »

Lol omg who would want to work for them under those conditions. Really.

Would be willing to work late hours, weekends, and holidays. Jeez! And above average english?

Cmon. I do not know where these two get their sense of self worth.

I believe that heads of organisations and companies have lead by example in order for staff to respect them and to feel motivated. If you see your bosses gallivanting on luxurious holidays, with deplorable grammar.. you’ll just do the bare minimum. And end up quitting after a short period. For all the positivity that these two want to preach, they really don’t know how to respect the people around them. From their staff to their parents.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

Wait... I'm confused here...so they expect someone to apply with "above average" english..when THEMSELVES don't even have it?? Umm...yeah....ok....LOL

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

late to this game but I looked at the luxy hair website after they posted kim kardashian wore them (which is shocking that they'd acknowledge IMHO) but holy shit I DID NOT realize HOW expensive they were?!?!?! her hair always looks like shit!

Sweetandspicy
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetandspicy »

Tennessee123 wrote:late to this game but I looked at the luxy hair website after they posted kim kardashian wore them (which is shocking that they'd acknowledge IMHO) but holy shit I DID NOT realize HOW expensive they were?!?!?! her hair always looks like shit!

Im pretty sure Luxy Hair PAID to have Kim K and Kylie wear their extensions. Kardashians are notorious and pretty much invented this game. It is unlikely that Kim decided buy Luxy extensions herself and wear them at the gala. Luxy must have paid Kardashians for marketing purposes. I havent seen Kim mention them herself but her stylist did so.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Of course she’s got no insecurities. She accepts her body. Why does she use hair extensions? Why does she put makeup on? Why does she stand on her tippy toes to pose for photos? If she was so secure with her appearance, why try to change it? We all do those things because it makes us feel better, prettier and more confident. Stop contradicting yourself and be realistic bitch.
ImageImage

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

Image Shapy legs?! I guess that’s the above average English they are looking for Image

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 »

Ladies, I think she was meant to use this word:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Above average English has to be part of the next thread title!
Last edited by naomi104 on Fri May 25, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

I wonder if 'above average english' is their politically correct way of saying 'no one with english as a second language'? So rude in additional to their ad being all around awful.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Re: Maryam & Alex

Post by lcds1 »

Bcg527 wrote:
naomi104 wrote:Image

Of course she did...
lol, my thought exactly.
Obnoxiously in love with herself? Yes she definitely did.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Hey girrrrrrls, I recently got a cleaner in to help with the housework. She charges £10 an hour. How much do Alex and Mimi want to pay their housekeeper/cook/babysitter/slave?

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

You think with the caption like this, she would post a picture she took lately and absolutely loved? No, she posted one of her. Me, me, me,... also check them SHAPY legs out! Lol

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”