Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Locked
Tennessee123
Talker
Talker
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Tennessee123 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:22 am

I also quit watching ANYTNING personal after the labor and delivery. I do still enjoy some travel blogs but probably won't watch those anymore because I don't feel like I should be supporting their egos. The moment that really got me was when Alex made himself "the hero" of her labor by making out with her to get the blood pressure down or whatever. The way he presented it was he saved the day because everyone else in the room were idiots. Putting your wife, who was clearly in a lot of pain and bordering a dangerous situation, is not something to be proud of. Also using the phrase "making out" when you're in your 30s and she's in labor just grosses me out.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:06 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Goodgirll » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Not only that. The fact that he said the only thing fun about her entire pregnancy was having sex without a condom grosses me out too.

Also I didn't like the fact that he went for some spas with his friend uj right after mimi gave birth so that he can get back to normal life. I feel men should be extra helpful right after women give birth because women can have sleepless nights as babies feeds every 2 hours and it can be exhausting.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:06 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Goodgirll » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:08 pm

And why is leyla getting more and more irritating day by day. She is trying to be a know it all mommy. Her daughter eats well and credit goes all to her as a mother. I mean siblings turn out different even though they experience same form of parenting. There's something called genes and personality/preferences that one is born with. Let's see how her son turns out if he is a good eater or not.

Also she posts a picture of her post pregnancy body where she mentions she is fat and have cellulite but puts up such a perfect picture of herself like "oh look I am so perfect even my flaws are perfect". She says she has accepted her flaws but won't admit a boob and a nose job.!fake as hell.. I can't stand it. Anybody agree ?

vikiko1411
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by vikiko1411 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:55 pm

I am watching the "house tour" in South France...and all i can think is that Alex is soooo sooo boring!!!!!!!!!!!

araiya23
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by araiya23 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:57 pm

vikiko1411 wrote:I am watching the "house tour" in South France...and all i can think is that Alex is soooo sooo boring!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god. They literally have "three moms" to help take care of Alexa. They cannot parent themselves, which is insane. I mean, is Alexa really that unbearable? I would've thought only one mom would be enough, but they have appeared to bring their nanny from London, Natasha, along with Mimi's mom and Alex's mom. Unfreakingbelievable.... :?

This is in such contrast to Leyla's recent vlog-- I'm not saying she's not without any help, as both of their parents help, but they are now raising two kids by themselves. Mimi is practically a stay at home mom/Insta-whatever-person, so I really don't see how she can't raise her own kid.

Also that house per night in the house tour ($1500 CAD/ day) costs more than the rent of my apartment...per month...so that makes me cry a little haha

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by rai1234 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 pm

araiya23 wrote:
vikiko1411 wrote:I am watching the "house tour" in South France...and all i can think is that Alex is soooo sooo boring!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god. They literally have "three moms" to help take care of Alexa. They cannot parent themselves, which is insane. I mean, is Alexa really that unbearable? I would've thought only one mom would be enough, but they have appeared to bring their nanny from London, Natasha, along with Mimi's mom and Alex's mom. Unfreakingbelievable.... :?

This is in such contrast to Leyla's recent vlog-- I'm not saying she's not without any help, as both of their parents help, but they are now raising two kids by themselves. Mimi is practically a stay at home mom/Insta-whatever-person, so I really don't see how she can't raise her own kid.

Also that house per night in the house tour ($1500 CAD/ day) costs more than the rent of my apartment...per month...so that makes me cry a little haha
I still can't believe they flew her mom out to France right when Leyla gave birth and could have probably used some help. She gave birth and they jetted off to vacation. Seems like they're in Canada now though but looks like they're staying downtown, away from family. They're constantly talking about *being grateful*, sucks they don't seem grateful for family. Also, Alexa seems like an amazing baby! Of course she has a lot of energy but she's growing up and she's curious about everything around her, they're lucky they can experience this with her, but instead they bring their sitter over and escape to lunch and dinner every night. She still comes across kind of detached.
Side note: Alex complaining about Toronto traffic as soon as he's out of the airport, why am I not surprised? Doesn't precious London have traffic too? They don't go beyond a couple mile radius from where they live, of course they don't experience true city life.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by rai1234 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:30 am

They still haven't gone to see their family or their newborn nephew. I wonder how long until they trek it to North York to see them.

that1bbf1sh
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by that1bbf1sh » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:38 am

Alexa could barely crawl, and Mimi makes it seem like her daughter is so special and different. Ok Mimi, get over yourself!

vikiko1411
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by vikiko1411 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:34 pm

rai1234 wrote:
araiya23 wrote:
vikiko1411 wrote:I am watching the "house tour" in South France...and all i can think is that Alex is soooo sooo boring!!!!!!!!!!!


Also that house per night in the house tour ($1500 CAD/ day) costs more than the rent of my apartment...per month...so that makes me cry a little haha
ahhaha...i want to cry since last year's trip that stayed in the villa next to where they stayed this year!!!And they stayed almost for a month!!
Alex said that the owner gave them a lower price because they stayed many days!!But still...these are a lotttttt of money!!!!I don't even spend that much for 7days holidays!!Not just for 1 night!

Bcg527
Learner
Learner
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Bcg527 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:26 pm

lol typical detached Mimi and Alex. They spend their first day in Toronto frolicking and not visiting family. Wasting money on an air b n b and refusing to stay with family. Who was the woman in Mimi insta video walking with Alexa? Alexa can't even stand on her own yet how is she going to walk "anytime soon" they've been saying Alexa is going to "walk any day" for the past few months. I can't believe ppl are actually going to their stupid meet up.

In general 99% of insta moms love to brag about their children, lives, money. And just to gain extra likes and attention "get real" every now and then about the realities of parenting. Mimi AND leyla are no exception. They are following the predictable formula of an arrogant, narcissistic social media mom.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by rai1234 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Bcg527 wrote:lol typical detached Mimi and Alex. They spend their first day in Toronto frolicking and not visiting family. Wasting money on an air b n b and refusing to stay with family. Who was the woman in Mimi insta video walking with Alexa? Alexa can't even stand on her own yet how is she going to walk "anytime soon" they've been saying Alexa is going to "walk any day" for the past few months. I can't believe ppl are actually going to their stupid meet up.

In general 99% of insta moms love to brag about their children, lives, money. And just to gain extra likes and attention "get real" every now and then about the realities of parenting. Mimi AND leyla are no exception. They are following the predictable formula of an arrogant, narcissistic social media mom.
Probably one of their Luxy employees. They don't have many friends.
Still can't believe they didn't visit their families. My family's house would be my first destination after leaving the airport, even if I only end up seeing them for 30 mins.

Penguins1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Penguins1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Wow so odd to me that they didnt go to meet the baby yet...and Leyla was out and about too somewhere else. I find it soo weird. I would be way too excited to see my new nephew and go there asap. And would also be shocked if my sister came to visit and didnt stay with me or even in a nearby hotel. Downtown Toronto is easily 45 min or more away from the area Leyla lives.

Tennessee123
Talker
Talker
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Tennessee123 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:29 am

They're too busy swinging at the park.. because I guess they just got sick of doing the same thing in London...

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by rai1234 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:47 am

Looks like her parents were downtown with them yesterday, but of course Mimi and Alex didn't mention anything about them being there at all.

-Tara-
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by -Tara- » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Tennessee123 wrote:I also quit watching ANYTNING personal after the labor and delivery. I do still enjoy some travel blogs but probably won't watch those anymore because I don't feel like I should be supporting their egos. The moment that really got me was when Alex made himself "the hero" of her labor by making out with her to get the blood pressure down or whatever. The way he presented it was he saved the day because everyone else in the room were idiots. Putting your wife, who was clearly in a lot of pain and bordering a dangerous situation, is not something to be proud of. Also using the phrase "making out" when you're in your 30s and she's in labor just grosses me out.
He DID make himself sound like the hero, didn't he?!
Ugh! How self absorbed can a person be.
I felt like mimi was more open to accepting the nurses/doctors professional opinion and considered a c-section to be an option but he just felt like he knows best and his way is the right way.
What if she wanted to have a c-section? Would he have given her that freedom?
He seems like the type of person who doesn't accept ideas different than his. Mimi probably goes a long with whatever he says.
Anyway, the part that got to me the most was when he completely disregarded the nurses suggestion to induce labor saying 'nature knows best'. No! That is NOT true!! When I was 39 weeks pregnant my sons's heart rate was a bit low on my doctor visit but it picked back up (the most likely explanation was that he was sleeping at first ) but the doctor asked me to go back again in a couple of days to make sure. When I went back he checked the heart rate for over an hour ( I had no contractions, super easy pregnancy, no complications... so I didn't expect there to be a problem) and it turns out my baby wanted to come out but my body wasn't going into labor and his heart rate was continuously too low. So I had an emergency delivery.
If I hadn't gone back assuming nature knows best, my baby could've been stillborn.
They were lucky that everything went fine. But Alex is too full of himself and it way too ignorant. He needs to stop thinking he's so perfect and start respecting professional opinion/guidance.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:46 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 333 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by jassie_gal_au » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:56 pm

So day 2 and she's in play grounds at 7am and frolicking all day but can't find time to go and see her sister?!? Meanwhile Leila has both her kids in a nappy and is in bed so she's not exactly busy. Surely they are having a massive falling out. Even if she rushes over to her now it will look super suss

They are both pretty girls but their kids missed out on looks. Sorry but I don't find either Leila's kids or Alexa cute at all. Also Leyla get offf your high horse - your daughter is a good eater because she's born that way. She started picking food up early from what I saw and is chubby and hungry. Not because of your super parenting but because she's just that way. My daughters are both super fussy despite all my attempts at getting them to eat well meanwhile my son is a born eater. I could not feed him fast enough. He's just that way. He ate earlier and better than my girls. And I actually didn't even do for him as much as I did for them. So stfu Leila. Her post on a post birth body is ridiculous. She's thin and tall and looks freaking amazing. Please don't humble brag about your amazing metabolism. If you were a size 16 post partum there would be no humble bragging as such. She is more insufferable than Mimi at times.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by rai1234 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:08 pm

jassie_gal_au wrote:So day 2 and she's in play grounds at 7am and frolicking all day but can't find time to go and see her sister?!? Meanwhile Leila has both her kids in a nappy and is in bed so she's not exactly busy. Surely they are having a massive falling out. Even if she rushes over to her now it will look super suss

They are both pretty girls but their kids missed out on looks. Sorry but I don't find either Leila's kids or Alexa cute at all. Also Leyla get offf your high horse - your daughter is a good eater because she's born that way. She started picking food up early from what I saw and is chubby and hungry. Not because of your super parenting but because she's just that way. My daughters are both super fussy despite all my attempts at getting them to eat well meanwhile my son is a born eater. I could not feed him fast enough. He's just that way. He ate earlier and better than my girls. And I actually didn't even do for him as much as I did for them. So stfu Leila. Her post on a post birth body is ridiculous. She's thin and tall and looks freaking amazing. Please don't humble brag about your amazing metabolism. If you were a size 16 post partum there would be no humble bragging as such. She is more insufferable than Mimi at times.
Mimi's mom posted IG stories of Alexa and Adriana on the beach together with Mimi, Leyla, Alex and Dimirti, so they saw each other today but neither of them acknowledged it on IG, neither did Alex or Dimitri, and Mimi mentioned nothing about seeing her parents yesterday. Is she that detached from her family? I don't get why she does this. She snaps shots of everything going on in her day, even the most mundane of things, but nothing with her family.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:46 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 333 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by jassie_gal_au » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:47 pm

I just saw that- how odd.. Mimi and L seem super fake with each other and not really talking except for when they are with their kids. I wonder what happened. I think deep down they are both super competitive

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by rai1234 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:59 pm

jassie_gal_au wrote:I just saw that- how odd.. Mimi and L seem super fake with each other and not really talking except for when they are with their kids. I wonder what happened. I think deep down they are both super competitive
Right? It's so sad. They also brought their nanny with them to Toronto. There are 3 grandparents and 2 aunts that will probably happily look after Alexa but no, they can't leave their downtown bubble. I feel so bad for Alexa not getting much interaction with her grandparents and cousins.

Bcg527
Learner
Learner
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Bcg527 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:53 pm

What a life. Traveling business class, going on month long holidays 5 times a year. Bringing your nanny everywhere because it's so hard for you and your husband to take care of your child alone.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:06 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Goodgirll » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Bcg527 wrote:What a life. Traveling business class, going on month long holidays 5 times a year. Bringing your nanny everywhere because it's so hard for you and your husband to take care of your child alone.

It's not they can't take care of their child. They just don't want to. They were very fearful about how a child was going to disrupt their life. They are not a bit grateful that they can at least have a child.

Also leyla is so irritating. She keeps saying she is amazed how her body can produce 2 amazing little "human beings". Lol having kids is the most normal thing in the world. Millions of people produce millions of kids every single day. I wonder what Demetri saw in her to marry her. She is so dumb, stupid and ignorant.

basicbetty
Debater
Debater
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by basicbetty » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Does anyone wonder why they even had a child?

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:06 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Goodgirll » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 am

basicbetty wrote:Does anyone wonder why they even had a child?
Leyla mentioned both of her pregnancies were accidents.

Mimi said she had a kid because her sister had one.

naomi104
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:01 am
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by naomi104 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:57 am

I don't care how they spend their money - perpetual holiday, flying business class, hiring a nanny, eating out every meal, etc. However, they really contradict themselves and the things they preach - loving mother nature, being environmentally friendly, pretending to be grounded and the rest. They rent a flat in London that is too big for their needs. They take a taxi/uber all the time but never tube or bus. Mimi keeps buying trashy clothes that basically look the same. Alex buys camera equipment at ridiculous prices for YouTube when he claims he's not a YouTuber.

Their heads seem to be way up their arses.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by vengal69_+ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:58 am

Goodgirll wrote:
basicbetty wrote:Does anyone wonder why they even had a child?
Leyla mentioned both of her pregnancies were accidents.

Mimi said she had a kid because her sister had one.
OMG I just had to make an account after reading this gossip forum for weeks! LOL

YAAAS! Leyla's wedding was basically a "shotgun wedding" and mimi probably only had a baby to "see what its like" and realized a baby is much harder than having a cat (she said in a video awhile back that a cat couldnt fit into their lifestyle). :roll: Alex seemed more eager to have a child, maybe he pressured her a little and she finally gave in, I dont know. But i highly doubt mimi will have another one even though Leyla did. Both of them seem fake to me. Leyla comes across as a better mother, but really, both of them i cant stand anyway.

Locked

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”