The Idiot Ikonns: Above Average Egos - Part 4

Re: The Idiot Ikonns: Above Average Egos - Part 4

Post by Guest »

Tennessee123 wrote:
-saffron- wrote:
Tennessee123 wrote:I Kinnnnnddd of went off in her comment section :x waiting for the block to come

We want details. :tu: :)
I'm not sure how to post a photo but if you go under her latest photo it's in a response to a comment by a "fresi.7" saying "you don't work constantly and you have a housekeeper. why do you have zero time for yourself?"

You could probably figure out which one is me commenting really quickly based on what we have discussed here LOL
Found it! I saw your comment yesterday, I thought she deleted it because it's not a praise comment how "wonderful" she isImage

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Am I the only one who doesn't like the way she dresses Alexa? The clothes are so pretentious. Can't wait to see what Alexa grows up to be like.

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tennessee123 »

blue_cloud17 wrote:
Tennessee123 wrote:
-saffron- wrote:
Tennessee123 wrote:I Kinnnnnddd of went off in her comment section :x waiting for the block to come

I'm not sure how to post a photo but if you go under her latest photo it's in a response to a comment by a "fresi.7" saying "you don't work constantly and you have a housekeeper. why do you have zero time for yourself?"

You could probably figure out which one is me commenting really quickly based on what we have discussed here LOL
Found it! I saw your comment yesterday, I thought she deleted it because it's not a praise comment how "wonderful" she isImage

I thought so too but I can see it when I go back to my notifications. I responded 3-4 times because I got so annoyed! Apparently I wasn't the only one!!!

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Tennessee123 wrote:
blue_cloud17 wrote:
Tennessee123 wrote:
-saffron- wrote:

I thought so too but I can see it when I go back to my notifications. I responded 3-4 times because I got so annoyed! Apparently I wasn't the only one!!!
Oh my god. I screen captured your comment yesterday! There are a lot of of comments under yours now. Other ones seem like they disappeared though. I don’t get these mentally weak people who brand opinions that aren’t like theirs “negativity”. What’s the world coming to if you can’t express your opinions in fear of someone calling you a negative, miserable person? Ladies, you really have to watch her New York vlog. It’s the most fake, pretentious persona she puts on yet. When she hugs her “subs”, it looks like acting. A bit of Meghan Markle moment I might say! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

qwerty888 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like the way she dresses Alexa? The clothes are so pretentious. Can't wait to see what Alexa grows up to be like.
Interestingly, a lot of Alexa’s outfits are “traditional European”. Considering Mimi trying hard to be edgy, the way she dresses her daughter and taking her to a ballet class is the polar opposite. She so wants to fit in the upper class of Chelsea/Kensington.

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

Oh my god. I screen captured your comment yesterday! There are a lot of of comments under yours now. Other ones seem like they disappeared though. I don’t get these mentally weak people who brand opinions that aren’t like theirs “negativity”. What’s the world coming to if you can’t express your opinions in fear of someone calling you a negative, miserable person? Ladies, you really have to watch her New York vlog. It’s the most fake, pretentious persona she puts on yet. When she hugs her “subs”, it looks like acting. A bit of Meghan Markle moment I might say! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

hahahah I just kept going in that comment secion! I was surprised other people actually commented agreeing though! I'm not sure why I still follow her but I guess my negative self just loves to hate because "I have nothing better to do" :rofl:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Alex is saying he managed to raise 154% of his goal???? what??? Anyone have a link to the charity link?

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

rai1234 wrote:Alex is saying he managed to raise 154% of his goal???? what??? Anyone have a link to the charity link?
https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundra ... &pageUrl=5

Half of the goal was from his own company though. Correction 2/3 of the goal.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

No me time but she’s out shopping for how many times this week? And how many insta stories has she done so far today? Like 10? So present and no me time. Not! Image

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Omg so true she’s been saying no me time but she’s posing in a changing room???????? Why is she saying she has NO me time??? Wtf????

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

qwerty888 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like the way she dresses Alexa? The clothes are so pretentious. Can't wait to see what Alexa grows up to be like.
Pretentious? I don’t really see how, I mean she is dressed like most little girls which I find surprising given how Mimi has zero sens eof style when it comes to herself

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

It's so funny how she's advertising her Brellini umbrellas when she doesn't even use them herself except to take pics. You can tell how inconvenient and big the Brellini umbrellas are.

In her insta story, she was using another small umbrella! Epic fail.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

nikkiblast wrote:It's so funny how she's advertising her Brellini umbrellas when she doesn't even use them herself except to take pics. You can tell how inconvenient and big the Brellini umbrellas are.

In her insta story, she was using another small umbrella! Epic fail.

You only need to ask. Hi Mimi - please don’t spend your me time reading a gossip thread about you. Go eyefuck the mirror some more. No one wants to buy your $199 umbrellas. Another underwhelming, mundane product sold heavily overpriced.

lupolina
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lupolina »

More than pretentious I think they are highly uncomfortable for a girl her age. Kids want to play and be on the ground and run.. Ballerinas and skinny jeans are not even comfortable for me as an adult to sit on the floor or walk/run with.. I think babys/toddlers/kids should just wear clothes that are more loose or at least very strechy (still, skinny jeans may be strechy but waaay too tight)

Chelita111
Learner
Learner

Post by Chelita111 »

Her eyebrows look terrible! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Just when I think Alex couldn't look any more grandpa-ish, Mimi posts a new picture of him. What's up with that cardigan and that haircut? I'm sure it's expensive, but it's awful.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

She loves her mirror selfies, doesn’t she? Image Does she know though that she has to look in the mirror not the phone? What do these selfies offer anyway? Some idiots actually call her inspiring for posting these selfies. I think he word is overly used these days.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

An environmentalist who still doesn’t own a reusable cup and buy bottled water in 2018. You can’t make it up bitch. Image

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

naomi104 wrote:An environmentalist who still doesn’t own a reusable cup and buy bottled water in 2018. You can’t make it up bitch. Image

Also, she's sitting down having a cup of *whatever it is*....why wouldn't you be using a ceramic mug...DA

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

naomi104 wrote:An environmentalist who still doesn’t own a reusable cup and buy bottled water in 2018. You can’t make it up bitch. Image
During one of their recent travels, they showed their trip to whole foods and everything was in whole foods bags.. like 10-15 of them... Mimi, wouldn't an environmentalist like you use a reusable bag at the grocery store?
She is only talking about environment bec she wants to tie that image to the brand. But so many of her choices are AWFUL for the environment. Oh the hypocrisy.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”