Finally sick of Kandee

ollo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Finally sick of Kandee

Post by ollo »

Hello everybody I am new to this site and I am finally sick of Kandee, I used to really like her she had easy/simple looks that I was able to do when I started wearing makeup at 15, and her costume ones were interesting. At first I felt people here were crazy and went overboard but now I get it, these are just a few obvious things

But seriously am I the only one who notices she is very "safe" she never tries anything dramatic or new and I am sick to death of all the nude shadow+winged liner+nude/pink lip or the "insane/dramatic" red lip. I know people think her style is unique but she wears sloppy looking clothes she is a little to grown up looking for. Yes, everyone had their style and should be able to wear whatever they want, but she could make it more age appropriate.

Also I am annoyed how now she uses her baby in a lot of videos to get views, I understand now why one of her baby daddy's didn't want her showing his kids. She goes overboard. I feel people are more interested in her baby instead of her and she knows it.

Plus she should stop saying she isn't rich, or makes lots of money, she does, because she lives in California which everyone knows is not cheap, in a nice home better than most people, she buys a lot of MAC or designer makeup, she buys organic food which also isn't cheap. Most likely she can't afford everything because she spends thousands on makeup. I know it's her job, but I feel she has enough.

Finally I hate when she (or any YouTube person) say's "I AM NOT BEING PAID FOR SHOWING YOU THIS" , the fact you said that makes me suspicious and kinda obvious you are, I honestly wouldn't care as long as they own up to it. I admit would certainly promote something if someone asked me to and try to be honest about it.

I am not jealous, I do think she is pretty and as nice as any other person, I just do not like any of these qualities of her.

Anyone can correct me please if I made a mistake or left something out. Or tell me more about her.

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Re: Finally sick of Kandee

Post by Dayna »

Totally agree 100%, I think it's kind of time for her to get off Youtube, as horrible as that sounds. She can continue blogging (although she doesn't really blog about anything worthwhile :? ), but she really needs to go. She really is aging and you can tell, stress most likely adds to it, her style is just... :x Just because other gurus wear all that stuff (who are like 10-15 years younger than her), doesn't mean she should.

She barely ever posts any videos, and when she does, it is usually some troll video or a re-done video. I looked through her channel awhile ago and noticed she did four school makeup tutorials... uh.., she is definitely running out of ideas. Kandee needs to focus her attention on her children.
Not sure if her whole happy thing is an act or what, it sure does seem like it though.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

You and me both! I know this is an old thread but had to comment. I used to watch her videos back years ago- pre- Ellie. Hey no judging lol I was also a teen finding my own makeup style. I dropped off the Kandee planet a couple years ago when I just didn't have the time to watch her videos. It's pretty shocking to come back into the Kandee realm of the interwebs to find a baby-voiced, wrinkle-free unattached single gal galavanting around sans children with her hairy meathead boyfriend. :/ I was pretty saddened when I saw all that she had become and IS becoming.
The saddest thing about it- for me- is that, if she were just up front and 100% honest about her lifestyle, Bobby, her ex's and wealth- I'd respect that. She talks all the time about people with ugly hearts- well.... what about people who lie and slander their baby daddies? And lie to thousands of followers. It's trashy.
How long can she go on like this? She'd have a shot of being a decent public figure if she dressed more maturely and her 'natural' makeup looks actually looked natural. And oh yeah... come clean on the whole years of lying to fans thing. :roll:

mariafernandase1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mariafernandase1 »

What lie aboutt wat

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

playtone22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by playtone22 »

Just because you live in California, doesn't mean you have a lot of money. Who in the heck are you people who think that being in California makes you rich?!? I've lived here my entire life and I'm FAR from rich - same with my entire family and most of my friends. Get a clue.

BTW, she lives in a part of Northern California that is WAY cheaper than the Los Angeles area, not to mention the fact that I believe she rents. Why are people trying to count her money? She's on Youtube trying to share some makeup knowledge. Odd that people come on here to bash her as a person.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”