Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary »

Hey ladies,

sorry about the title didn't know what to call it. Hope this is ok. Ramble on :)

vanitasx
Learner
Learner

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by vanitasx »

I kinda like her new video, it reminds me of old Kandee

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

Didn't we see a SC of her with the Lady Liberty costume on back before October?!? Why does she wait so long? Her channel is so boring now.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Another costume look in spring. Hmm... at least she acted more like a normal person... .

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Sooo instead of just doing a statue look she gave it a makeover with her red lips and all ??? Whyyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Honest_Critic wrote:Sooo instead of just doing a statue look she gave it a makeover with her red lips and all ??? Whyyyyy

she did the entire statue look.... I really don't know what the value of this video is. 1) it is not Halloween 2) it is not a look you can do for a party or day time 3) it wasn't funny.....

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

What a weird video to put out right now , swear she's high when she recorded that thing

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I feel like now Kandee won't even focus on youtube for hits. Since moving to LA I think it's clear what she wants- cheap, quick fame- reality show, etc. Banking on her youtube status to push her through to the best casting directors, etc.

I mean- she's always been half-assed when it comes to youtube videos. Now it's just so painfully obvious she doesn't give a fuck about her organic hits- fans who follow her without being paid to.

That's what gets me about her- she doesn't care about ANYONE. Not her fiance, not her kids. It's all a scramble to the top right now.

And seriously- who did mama K have to fuck to get Jordan signed with that agency???! In her latest snaps of them at Disneyland all I could think of was "geez louise- that ugly mug !" He's awkward looking at best.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Honest_Critic wrote:I feel like now Kandee won't even focus on youtube for hits. Since moving to LA I think it's clear what she wants- cheap, quick fame- reality show, etc. Banking on her youtube status to push her through to the best casting directors, etc.

I mean- she's always been half-assed when it comes to youtube videos. Now it's just so painfully obvious she doesn't give a fuck about her organic hits- fans who follow her without being paid to.

That's what gets me about her- she doesn't care about ANYONE. Not her fiance, not her kids. It's all a scramble to the top right now.

And seriously- who did mama K have to fuck to get Jordan signed with that agency???! In her latest snaps of them at Disneyland all I could think of was "geez louise- that ugly mug !" He's awkward looking at best.
YASS! You r speaking my mind. 100% !!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wonder how long it ll take till Koala shares a new video in which he spills more beans...it's been too long...

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Honest_Critic wrote:I feel like now Kandee won't even focus on youtube for hits. Since moving to LA I think it's clear what she wants- cheap, quick fame- reality show, etc. Banking on her youtube status to push her through to the best casting directors, etc.

Wonder how long it ll take till Koala shares a new video in which he spills more beans...it's been too long...
I think they're on the rocks- they haven't been together in so long and now with the band touring and doing random shows in health-hazard bars (throwback to the food poisoning incident) it seems they're always on the road. I seriously wonder what his siblings think of them together. It's all so awkward. Like- do they bring it up at all? When he talks about Kandee can you hear crickets chirping as no one says anything because they can't think of anything nice to say ? :respekt:

mychelle
Learner
Learner

Post by mychelle »

Is she still engaged? I follow her on snapchat, but her hands are always in something so it is hard to tell.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

I think they're on the rocks- they haven't been together in so long and now with the band touring and doing random shows in health-hazard bars (throwback to the food poisoning incident) it seems they're always on the road. I seriously wonder what his siblings think of them together. It's all so awkward. Like- do they bring it up at all? When he talks about Kandee can you hear crickets chirping as no one says anything because they can't think of anything nice to say ? :respekt:
My thoughts exactly. I can imagine that they probably would have tried to talk him out of it at the beginning, but by now, they have probably given up. Thinking "Eh, wtf?! She is never here and as long as we don't have to deal with her, we are cool with it." I guess they are preoccupied with their band career and won't start a fight, unless Koala starts to lack in engagement and ethusiasm. Damn , I wish a Castro insider would tell us some juicy details here...

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Her and her rehashed shit...this is old footage, she had laying around...anyone have alone to the original? She probably filmed with the lipstick on, in case she didn't like the look without it....got on the net, last week in a mad dash to hold her subs interest, because she knows she's a slacker.

If she weren't so damned lazy, she could film a few videos, in one day, like Trisha does.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she's been boring

miss_elsie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by miss_elsie »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

My thoughts exactly. I can imagine that they probably would have tried to talk him out of it at the beginning, but by now, they have probably given up. Thinking "Eh, wtf?! She is never here and as long as we don't have to deal with her, we are cool with it." I guess they are preoccupied with their band career and won't start a fight, unless Koala starts to lack in engagement and ethusiasm. Damn , I wish a Castro insider would tell us some juicy details here...
I noticed on Jordan's new instagram that Jackie commented to congratulate him on the Ford modelling and he replied to her saying it was nice to meet them - guess they did have a visit when they were in LA. Anyone noticed how different Jordan's image is on his new instagram compared to the old 'somescum' one?!
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-31364477 ... cks/photos
https://twitter.com/SomeScum

Seems like such a sweet innocent guy on the new one, with lots of comments from mummy and nanna - he even posted the same photo with the cigarette he used before but saying 'smoking kills, don't do it' to which nana agreed lol :) His 222 @somescum twitter is still the wannabe thug stuff... (as well as his friend Ryan 444 @denimdaddy) So does Kandee seriously not know about these accounts, or do they just need a more clean cut one for the Ford model stuff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

@miss_elsie: I am sure she knows! This is why he had to go into private hiding with his personal account. I am assuming, they agreed that he can post whatever he wants and only adds people as friends whom he knows personally. that way it doesnt hit the public... or so they think..

captaintwiddelston
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by captaintwiddelston »

Oh the irony, if she really truly believed she would have stayed in Nevada and quit being a youtuber/whore. She really needs some help, it's like she's getting worse and worse.
[tweet][/tweet]
Please excuse any mistakes as English is my second language.

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

She's such a huge hypocrite. Not impressed with others' material items? Doesn't stop HER from wanting material items. What a joke. Her fans are utterly blind if they don't see her hypocrisy.

I finally had to unsubscribe. I used to enjoy the trainwreck, but now I'm either bored to tears by it or I feel angry at woe-is-me-my-life-is-so-hard-give-me-attention.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

So I think maybe Kandee records videos and waits for sponsorship or some type of deal where a company for a product she is using in the video can pay her for views. That's why I think she waited soooo long before showing the smoothie recipe. Maybe the vitamix or the sambazon products. She probably linked them on her blog back then so it must be an affiliate link she waits on.

Same with the old room toor that is coming up.
She'll have links up for all that.

I personally don't blame her. She has clueless followers that probably buy all Kandee recomends

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I have no doubt Jordan's agent is making him change his image. His mama can't even get him on the school bus. I'm pretty sure kandee and Michael are on the rocks I'm hoping a breakup is soon

Return to “Kandee Johnson”