Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

fizzwizz12

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by fizzwizz12 »

haha i wish i had my old laptop with the photo of her on her cock carousal on it. it needs to make a come back.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

_finncash
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by _finncash »

Wow her face looks so crazy now!!! 😮😮

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she was naturally pretty, to my mind. when I used to watch her a lot, 100 years ago, lol. she had such a good face structure and her eyes were beautiful. yet, her style and lifestyle have always been atrocious.
I guess she got what she deserves.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

that photo looks like she has had some allergic reaction to something. she's so puffy

you know that painful swelling where the skin gets all shiny. this is her.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:09 am
that photo looks like she has had some allergic reaction to something. she's so puffy

you know that painful swelling where the skin gets all shiny. this is her.

I know what you mean. Wonder if she is currently dating someone

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I was revisiting one of the old videos about kandee ("sugar coating the truth" by miss Dior on youtube) and spotted a comment from someone saying that ALani has moved back in with her dad. That comment was made a year ago. I m not surprises. Tbh, i don't think any of her kids are living with kandee anymore. Ellie seems to be raised by kandee's mom. Any thoughts on this?

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Following

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

New boy toy I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Wtf!?! I was wondering how long it would take her till she finds her next victim. What is that moustache he is sporting? He looks like a pervy captain.

Also: i wonder when there will be a new weeding proposal? Remember, she has to keep up the facade of being a pias , celibate christian woman

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i bet she gets pregnant again. 3.... 2..... 1...... go.

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am
Isn’t she in her 40’s now?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

_finncash wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:00 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
doesn't mean she can't get pregnant again.

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 am
_finncash wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
I don’t see it happening, she doesn’t even take care of her kids she has now

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

_finncash wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:23 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 am
_finncash wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
I don’t see it happening, she doesn’t even take care of her kids she has now
this is true... but that didn't stop her from having the last one.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

You guys, she can't have another child! Not before the wedding! You know she doesn't do certain things unless married :rofl:

Looking forward to the engagement announcement :D
Also looking forward to see how long it will take her to get bored with the guy. It usually takes her max 2 years right?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Naaah too old...
. Thank god! I think she is 41 now. Dude , i doubt she is raising any of her kids herself these days.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

QueenE wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:25 am
You guys, she can't have another child! Not before the wedding! You know she doesn't do certain things unless married :rofl:

Looking forward to the engagement announcement :D
Also looking forward to see how long it will take her to get bored with the guy. It usually takes her max 2 years right?
Right! I don't think she stayed with any beyond the 4 year mark .

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

arrowdancer wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 pm
Nope, don't know you at all.

You posted screencaps and didn't cross out names on a few. A quick search showed easily led to your facebook page, and even showed your twitter history where you've tweeted back and forth with Jasmine/jasminea1a, "Chrissy"/OnTheBease, and "Lily"/ShivaPossessor. I learned the hard way (when I was about 13 years old and swore to everyone that Justin Timberlake was my cousin) that even if something has been deleted on the internet, it's still there. Caching, screenshots. Even tweets deleted this morning are still on the internet ;). It'll always be there to haunt you. Likely forever. How embarrassing. (The good news is, I'm not the only long lost "cousin" of Justin Timberlake. In the grand scheme of things, a 13 year old swearing online she goes swimming at JT's house in his indoor pool is kinda normal :rofl: ) Beyond that, I had Mrs. Smith who reiterated CONSTANTLY that the only way to properly google search was to use quotation marks, not that I had to do it here.

Kind of like how if you search my username, chances are you'll find me in other places. Feel free to dig on me, because I don't really have anything to hide. You'll probably find my rarely updated blog, a gazillion pictures of my dog since she is the most important person in the world, and that I've lost 100lbs playing Dance Dance Revolution, hence the screen name ArrowDancer. You may find where places where I've been a total baby over something or another. It probably has something to do with food or not getting a coupon. My point is, you're likely not as hidden online as you think you are. Which kinda sucks for anyone. But if you're not tech savvy, you're most likely, definitely not as private and hidden online as you think. (Using my mom as an example again, I've had to un-public her FB account more times than I can count but she SWEARS she has everything friends only.)
I actually don't think a 13 year old swearing online to be related to a famous person is what I would call normal. But...I think that's why I enjoy your posts! You really have a way of drawing someone in with your writing and story telling. I found the paragraph above about what someone would find out about you online to be so delightful and REAL! Honestly, if you wrote about yourself in a blog or some other platform I would definitely read it. There is a very endearing quality to the way you express your humanity.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i have no idea what the hell that chick was talking about. i tried to read it and my eyes glazed over.

arrowdancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arrowdancer »

grouchy_kitty wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm
arrowdancer wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 pm
Nope, don't know you at all.

You posted screencaps and didn't cross out names on a few. A quick search showed easily led to your facebook page, and even showed your twitter history where you've tweeted back and forth with Jasmine/jasminea1a, "Chrissy"/OnTheBease, and "Lily"/ShivaPossessor. I learned the hard way (when I was about 13 years old and swore to everyone that Justin Timberlake was my cousin) that even if something has been deleted on the internet, it's still there. Caching, screenshots. Even tweets deleted this morning are still on the internet ;). It'll always be there to haunt you. Likely forever. How embarrassing. (The good news is, I'm not the only long lost "cousin" of Justin Timberlake. In the grand scheme of things, a 13 year old swearing online she goes swimming at JT's house in his indoor pool is kinda normal :rofl: ) Beyond that, I had Mrs. Smith who reiterated CONSTANTLY that the only way to properly google search was to use quotation marks, not that I had to do it here.

Kind of like how if you search my username, chances are you'll find me in other places. Feel free to dig on me, because I don't really have anything to hide. You'll probably find my rarely updated blog, a gazillion pictures of my dog since she is the most important person in the world, and that I've lost 100lbs playing Dance Dance Revolution, hence the screen name ArrowDancer. You may find where places where I've been a total baby over something or another. It probably has something to do with food or not getting a coupon. My point is, you're likely not as hidden online as you think you are. Which kinda sucks for anyone. But if you're not tech savvy, you're most likely, definitely not as private and hidden online as you think. (Using my mom as an example again, I've had to un-public her FB account more times than I can count but she SWEARS she has everything friends only.)
I actually don't think a 13 year old swearing online to be related to a famous person is what I would call normal. But...I think that's why I enjoy your posts! You really have a way of drawing someone in with your writing and story telling. I found the paragraph above about what someone would find out about you online to be so delightful and REAL! Honestly, if you wrote about yourself in a blog or some other platform I would definitely read it. There is a very endearing quality to the way you express your humanity.
I taught middle school for nine years, and while receiving my education, I worked at a YMCA Teen Center, worked in a daycare for pregnant teenaged moms who were still trying to attend school, and now I'm a perm sub at a middle school and I teach a special evening class to adolescents who have faced different types of abuse a few nights a week. It's incredible how many young kids will make up fabricated BS stories to try to be liked by their friends or peers. You'll have kids who are gullible enough to believe it, kids who are gullible (or hopeful) enough others will believe it, kids who will humor you, and kids who won't. Every year, I always have at least one student who knows someone famous, is related to someone famous, is a long lost granddaughter of Pocahontas (current student!) - it's pretty typical, at least in my experience. And the internet is your blank slate to be whoever you want to be, so it happens online all the time (not just a 13 year old, but anyone). I mean, look at Kandee herself. When I was actively watching, she had me hooked because she was a single mom who struggled (touching me as I worked with teen parents) and did makeup and hair tutorials. She's find some random quote that was motivation or whatever, and I thought she was super inspiring, creative, artistic... pick you adjective. The internet was her blank slate to make herself who she wanted to be. After a while the truth starts seeping through.
Haha, honestly not sure if you're joking or whatever, but seriously, if you wanna dig on me, feel free. Pretty easy to find or if you're desperate I'll shoot a couple links via PM. I have a rarely updated blog that I write about my weight loss journey on (more like whining cuz I am caught in a love triangle with the gym and the buffet). I give it my all making crafting tutorials on youtube, but despite giving it my best they're still not very good, and I had to make my dog an instagram account because when I lived for a hotel for eight months due to a house fire, she was the most popular member of our family.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”