Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

User avatar
TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 1:14 am
Has thanked: 765 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by TacyCollini » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:35 pm
TacyCollini wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:35 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:58 pm
TacyCollini wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:07 pm
Lady_Mary wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:02 pm
^@tacycollini thanks :) she is precious!

Tbh, I have quit following ANY Beauty Guru. All of the old OGs I used to watch are either gone , irrelevant or twats now. I don't even enjoy Lisa Eldridge as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, she is still a wonderful artist and person at that, but I m not head over heels for her content anymore.It's all kinda blah to me. But then again - I have really found myself when it comes to make up. I don't do IG make up, I am more of a basic eyeshadow + liner girl . I dont bake, I rarely contour, i m going for a healthy rejuvenating look. I guess things change once you are in your thirties.

Sorry for the off-topic rambling....

Back to Kandee Leopard Pants: I also think she is eager to leave YT. She seems to be more into IG these days and is exploring her opportunities there. Is she trying to be an IG model? I dunno. I start to feel sorry for her. Her kids are rather grown up , the smallest is Ellie and i think she should just focus on supporting her daughter. Blake and Alani are going to be out of the house in 4 to 5 years as well. Jordan is a "model" now. whats left? in 10 to 11 years from now, she ll be an empty nester. And then what? Who knows she might pull in a third marriage just in time....

I bet your daughter is sweet!

Funny, my son is 24...he lives at home, and puts himself through college...I never get to see him...its kind of a bummer...he has own channel, that is coming up off the ground. For 10 years I sat on the idea of starting one...I'm lazy....I can guarantee you it wouldn't be guru-related. Lol

I don't follow any beauty gurus, either...I'm not on IG, so I guess that's why I don't see kandee....I guess that is all the thing, now..
I made the mistake and went into one of the other guru threads (hadnt been in it in a while) and asked a question...yeah you don't do that...some crazed kid (mabe said guru?) Got mad. :roll:
It's so weird how serious some people take these people....they know wayyyyyyyy too much info....it makes you wonder if they are hiding in their rose bushes. You know me, I just like a good laugh. People argue about them...I'm like whatever....at the end of the day, the majority of these "gurus" are fake and probably have some sort of mental condition....teetering on the narcissistic side.
what is his channel about? i'll happily support it even tho i really hardly watch anything. the drama that happened with stupid beatubers is the most youtube shit i've watched in years.
i'm busy with my new found favorite anime. haha
Thanks! He would probably appreciate it. He's into horror themed stuff...he only has over 500 subs (he has another channel)but he lucked out with a video getting over 30K hits in a week because he leaked a Dead by Daylight creater fuck-up...it got him a lot of subs....I'm not a gamer....he better describes it on his channel. Its Necrocrafts...he found a niche, I guess.
alrighty!! i'm fan 551!

and yes, some of these people it seems have nothing better to do. i really hang out here for fun and just to vent. i'm that troll that enjoys messing with people on things :D
Thanks!
I'll let him know.

Lol yeah, I am still subbed to Kan Kan...lord knows why, but I'm not on other forms of social media....so I don't follow them in other places.
I don't really get the Instagram thing...etc....maybe it's my age....IDK. then again, I'm on Facebook and I hate that place too..... it's the level of narcissism involved.
I also "hate-watch" (for lack of a better term) Jordan Cheyenne and it's literally because everything is a lie...she lies about the stupidest things...definitely some sort of personality disorder going on there....just not normal.
I come to GG for the shits and giggles...for the most part, people are nice....every once in a while, you get that really weird one, that makes you question their sanity. :rofl:

User avatar
cheslea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by cheslea » Wed May 29, 2019 6:22 pm

So Jasmine is Bobbi? I remember this all came out years ago but I wasn't sure if Bobbi was behind this or some crazy person obsessed with Kandee. It does give me the creeps but I bloodly invested in this since 2015! 😅😆
I checked her YouTube out last night. She said she has germ phobia type thing. Well Kandee I don't think so darling. Remember the mice running around in the background of her video's. How dirty her house was?? What a fake.
Can't believe she has millions of followers. She left her underage child alone. Scammed etc.
Such a shame cos she was the first YouTuber I followed. She ruined her looks.
She has a lip glitter tattoo video back from 2011, she looked normal. how she ruin her pretty face😣

User avatar
honeybear
Talker
Talker
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 4:33 pm
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 231 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by honeybear » Thu May 30, 2019 7:11 pm

@chelsea I watched Kandee years ago, but quickly stopped when an ordeal came about with her and her children. I can't believe she has millions of followers, too. I even saw her face pop up on the Kardashians like WTF

User avatar
cheslea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by cheslea » Thu May 30, 2019 11:46 pm

honeybear wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:11 pm
@chelsea I watched Kandee years ago, but quickly stopped when an ordeal came about with her and her children. I can't believe she has millions of followers, too. I even saw her face pop up on the Kardashians like WTF
Really? The Kardashians!😆 I must admit that I kinda liked her when she did the body paint presenting. It kinda suited her. She has this L.A. Gwen Stefani wannabe vibe that kills it tho for me. Plus that "British " accent 😕😬 So I haven't liked or bared Kandee since 2013 ish.
I used to love Gwen when I was yonger. But she made comments about having exercising after one slice of pizza. I was like Excuse Me!?? Then all that plastic face ...fillers. Kandee got the same look so it made it easier not to like her.
She says she is always busy. So it's presenting jobs now and no YouTube ? Until bank acc gets low..How is she so busy cos I don't kind she has all those kids living with her. She banned me from her ig 😅

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary » Fri May 31, 2019 7:12 am

Haha she banned me too

User avatar
QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:24 am
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 1458 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by QueenE » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm

Yikes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:00 am

QueenE wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Yikes.
Wtf is that?!? Fanart? Like a painting or something?

User avatar
bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:49 am
Has thanked: 16432 times
Been thanked: 4340 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by bubbles_328 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 am

Lady_Mary wrote:
QueenE wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Yikes.
Wtf is that?!? Fanart? Like a painting or something?
She looks fucking awful! Pillow face to the max.. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:24 am
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 1458 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by QueenE » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:57 am

Lady_Mary wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:00 am
QueenE wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Yikes.
Wtf is that?!? Fanart? Like a painting or something?
Oh I wish it was. Not sure why she agreed to appear on video like this.
It's funny cause she always had a thin face, even when she was a bit heavier after having the baby. Now her body is super lean and it looks like she gained 20 kg only in the face.
Why Kandee whyyyyy, you looked so pretty before!! No need for all those fillers :?
Image

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Something about the picture makes it look fake... like retouched or something. I cannot put a finger on it. Btw, i had a quick look at her insta...... jeeez that woman needs to educate herself on photoshop. There is this one picture with her in the water trying to create the illusion of having a kardashian-esque body.... boy what an epic fail. She ended up with fucked up proportions. Her legs look way too big for her body and her waist is too thin and weirdly bend trying to give her a duck butt.... i m starting to feel sorry for her... She must really dislike herself

User avatar
QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:24 am
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 1458 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by QueenE » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:22 pm

Lady_Mary wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm
Something about the picture makes it look fake... like retouched or something. I cannot put a finger on it. Btw, i had a quick look at her insta...... jeeez that woman needs to educate herself on photoshop. There is this one picture with her in the water trying to create the illusion of having a kardashian-esque body.... boy what an epic fail. She ended up with fucked up proportions. Her legs look way too big for her body and her waist is too thin and weirdly bend trying to give her a duck butt.... i m starting to feel sorry for her... She must really dislike herself
I know, it looks scary. She posted this video of her doing an interview, guess what she was talking about? That girl who didn't kill herself thanks to Kandee. Oh man that never gets old :roll: One day she will be declared saint cause of that :rofl:
Oh I loooove those beach pictures :rofl: All dressed like a Kar-jenner then claiming to be sooo modest, how she doesn't like to show skin. You guys she is sooo modest :roll:
By the way, any guesses who the ex bf who called fat is? :roll:
Image

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:00 pm

QueenE wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:22 pm
Lady_Mary wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm
Something about the picture makes it look fake... like retouched or something. I cannot put a finger on it. Btw, i had a quick look at her insta...... jeeez that woman needs to educate herself on photoshop. There is this one picture with her in the water trying to create the illusion of having a kardashian-esque body.... boy what an epic fail. She ended up with fucked up proportions. Her legs look way too big for her body and her waist is too thin and weirdly bend trying to give her a duck butt.... i m starting to feel sorry for her... She must really dislike herself
I know, it looks scary. She posted this video of her doing an interview, guess what she was talking about? That girl who didn't kill herself thanks to Kandee. Oh man that never gets old :roll: One day she will be declared saint cause of that :rofl:
Oh I loooove those beach pictures :rofl: All dressed like a Kar-jenner then claiming to be sooo modest, how she doesn't like to show skin. You guys she is sooo modest :roll:
By the way, any guesses who the ex bf who called fat is? :roll:

Ya know, she fails yo mention that one girl who did jump off a roof after having had brief interaction with her. That was a couple years back and discussed here.

I don't for whom she is trying to be modest?!? I guess it's been drilled so deep into her v brain that she can't help butt parot the same v old mantras while riding the cock carousel

User avatar
fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2802
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 5046 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by fizzwizz12 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:03 pm

haha i wish i had my old laptop with the photo of her on her cock carousal on it. it needs to make a come back.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

_finncash
Debater
Debater
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by _finncash » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:27 pm

Wow her face looks so crazy now!!! 😮😮

User avatar
Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:32 am
Has thanked: 4891 times
Been thanked: 400 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Evil_robot » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:56 am

she was naturally pretty, to my mind. when I used to watch her a lot, 100 years ago, lol. she had such a good face structure and her eyes were beautiful. yet, her style and lifestyle have always been atrocious.
I guess she got what she deserves.

User avatar
fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2802
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 5046 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:09 am

that photo looks like she has had some allergic reaction to something. she's so puffy

you know that painful swelling where the skin gets all shiny. this is her.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:13 pm

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:09 am
that photo looks like she has had some allergic reaction to something. she's so puffy

you know that painful swelling where the skin gets all shiny. this is her.

I know what you mean. Wonder if she is currently dating someone

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:49 pm

I was revisiting one of the old videos about kandee ("sugar coating the truth" by miss Dior on youtube) and spotted a comment from someone saying that ALani has moved back in with her dad. That comment was made a year ago. I m not surprises. Tbh, i don't think any of her kids are living with kandee anymore. Ellie seems to be raised by kandee's mom. Any thoughts on this?

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Irishish » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:06 am

Following

4063
Learner
Learner
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by 4063 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:50 am

Image

New boy toy I believe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Lady_Mary » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Wtf!?! I was wondering how long it would take her till she finds her next victim. What is that moustache he is sporting? He looks like a pervy captain.

Also: i wonder when there will be a new weeding proposal? Remember, she has to keep up the facade of being a pias , celibate christian woman

User avatar
fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2802
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 5046 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am

i bet she gets pregnant again. 3.... 2..... 1...... go.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

_finncash
Debater
Debater
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by _finncash » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:00 pm

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am
i bet she gets pregnant again. 3.... 2..... 1...... go.
Isn’t she in her 40’s now?

User avatar
fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2802
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 5046 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by fizzwizz12 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 am

_finncash wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:00 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am
i bet she gets pregnant again. 3.... 2..... 1...... go.
Isn’t she in her 40’s now?
doesn't mean she can't get pregnant again.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

_finncash
Debater
Debater
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by _finncash » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:23 pm

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 am
_finncash wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:00 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am
i bet she gets pregnant again. 3.... 2..... 1...... go.
Isn’t she in her 40’s now?
doesn't mean she can't get pregnant again.
I don’t see it happening, she doesn’t even take care of her kids she has now

Post Reply

Return to “Kandee Johnson”