Call of Booty- Kandee edition

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Call of Booty- Kandee edition

Post by Lady_Mary »

So , according to Kandee, you shouldn't spend time with lazy people. So why in the hell is she spending time with Koala?!?

Ugh, this woman is putting me to sleep with her pep talks... seriously, she is milling over what she has said millions of times before, like a broken record.

Time for koala to upload some juicy details on video :)

Concerning the protected thread: why have the admins made it only available for registered users?!? Is this a new thing and does it concern all the threads on GG or just this one? Actually, this is a bummer since curious people won't be able to google her and being led to these threads.. not good if you are asking me...

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

She just posted this after my post:

HI KANDEE!!!!!

Right, but damn. I feel sorry for your kids. You are NOT a good mom.

captaintwiddelston
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by captaintwiddelston »

Lady_Mary wrote:So , according to Kandee, you shouldn't spend time with lazy people. So why in the hell is she spending time with Koala?!?

Ugh, this woman is putting me to sleep with her pep talks... seriously, she is milling over what she has said millions of times before, like a broken record.

Concerning the protected thread: why have the admins made it only available for registered users?!? Is this a new thing and does it concern all the threads on GG or just this one? Actually, this is a bummer since curious people won't be able to google her and being led to these threads.. not good if you are asking me...
There was some drama last week in a couple of other threads+ the admin made it registered only because the site just keeps on crashing and even then it's still crashing. More info see:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=27551
Please excuse any mistakes as English is my second language.

Sabine-Boucher
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sabine-Boucher »

Ok, so I went down a total Kan-cray-cray wormhole tonight and after seeing her snapchat for her niece's 7th...7th!!!!!...birthday, I had to look up The Madonna Inn where the festivities took place. This place looks kind of cool for a 25 year old's birthday, but seriously? For a 7 year old? This menu seems a little extravagant for kids. But hey, if they want to deal with entitled twats when their kids get older, hooray. Thanks for sharing the continuum of your douchery gene into humanity.

http://www.madonnainn.com/resources/MI- ... seMenu.pdf

Guh. :roll:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

PunkLush wrote:ImageImage

Yet this is her typing that bullshit story:

But she has the time come here and read all her threads HI KANDEE!!!
Heh?!?!?! This coming from a woman that slept through making her oldest son catch the school bus? She clearly isn't a success at motherhood.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Sabine-Boucher wrote:Ok, so I went down a total Kan-cray-cray wormhole tonight and after seeing her snapchat for her niece's 7th...7th!!!!!...birthday, I had to look up The Madonna Inn where the festivities took place. This place looks kind of cool for a 25 year old's birthday, but seriously? For a 7 year old? This menu seems a little extravagant for kids. But hey, if they want to deal with entitled twats when their kids get older, hooray. Thanks for sharing the continuum of your douchery gene into humanity.

tiffanys kids strike me as completely spoiled rotten. I mean come on, they even have their own IG channel now, this is beyond ridiculous and dangerous to their daughters. Ok, i am beating a dead horse here, but the American Girl Dolls or whatever the channel is being called, is feeding the pedophiles.....

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Sabine-Boucher wrote:Ok, so I went down a total Kan-cray-cray wormhole tonight and after seeing her snapchat for her niece's 7th...7th!!!!!...birthday, I had to look up The Madonna Inn where the festivities took place. This place looks kind of cool for a 25 year old's birthday, but seriously? For a 7 year old? This menu seems a little extravagant for kids. But hey, if they want to deal with entitled twats when their kids get older, hooray. Thanks for sharing the continuum of your douchery gene into humanity.

tiffanys kids strike me as completely spoiled rotten. I mean come on, they even have their own IG channel now, this is beyond ridiculous and dangerous to their daughters. Ok, i am beating a dead horse here, but the American Girl Dolls or whatever the channel is being called, is feeding the pedophiles.....

They all are. I seriously wonder what job Byron has that allows his wife to mooch off one income with a larger well decorated house- thousand dollar lymes disease sauna in the basement - designer clothing and two kids that have toys and crap coming out the wazoo. That lifestyle is so foreign to me.
And super weird place to have a seven year olds birthday :/ not very kid friendly by the looks of it

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lady_Mary wrote:

They all are. I seriously wonder what job Byron has that allows his wife to mooch off one income with a larger well decorated house- thousand dollar lymes disease sauna in the basement - designer clothing and two kids that have toys and crap coming out the wazoo. That lifestyle is so foreign to me.
And super weird place to have a seven year olds birthday :/ not very kid friendly by the looks of it

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Lady_Mary wrote:So , according to Kandee, you shouldn't spend time with lazy people. So why in the hell is she spending time with Koala?!?

Offtopic: Offtopic: In the rants thread that Morgan put up I requested that the FAQs for all the popular youtubers on this site still be visible to everyone so potential new members and guests to the site can see why we talk about these people but no one really seemed to acknowledge that idea. I just think having the major youtuber threads totally private will keep us from getting as many new members...which is a bummer

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

They live in Santa Barbara so all of this is not surprising. People who live in SB are either filthy rich or famous.

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

They live in Santa Barbara so all of this is not surprising. People who live in SB are either filthy rich or famous.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

1) is she going to keep wearing that horrid dress & Colonel Sanders bow?

2) why is her hair looking raggedy and washed out

3) she brought back the "Nessie" eyeliner Image

miss_elsie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by miss_elsie »

I guess this is how Tiffany can afford that lifestyle...https://www.linkedin.com/in/byron-myers-570b772
http://www.inogen.com/about-inogen/founders/
Her hubby Byron Myers is an entrepreneur who is listed as one of the 30 coolest entrepreneurs under 30 in America. The company Inogen provides portable oxygen therapy. I wonder what Tiffany's family think of Kandee, much like with the Castro's she doesn't exactly fit in!

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

miss_elsie wrote:I guess this is how Tiffany can afford that lifestyle...https://www.linkedin.com/in/byron-myers-570b772
http://www.inogen.com/about-inogen/founders/
Her hubby Byron Myers is an entrepreneur who is listed as one of the 30 coolest entrepreneurs under 30 in America. The company Inogen provides portable oxygen therapy. I wonder what Tiffany's family think of Kandee, much like with the Castro's she doesn't exactly fit in!
holy crap! Yeah, so tiffany is golden, she married up. I wonder what Byron sees in this bible thumbing, fanatic, "sex is only for making babies" person?!?! I wonder if he has someone on the side... power and money usually go hand in hand with sex. And sex is something tiffany seems to be super uptight about... hmm...

Yeah, Byron is educated! He must be mentally rolling his eyes whenever he meets Kandee...

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

Wow, Tiffany has said sex is only for making babies?! Yet has her 7 yr old's birthday at Madonna Inn?

So much logic, this family has.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:

You are so right!

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

EveryJuan wrote:
Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

This 100 percent...it's weird because, like many other beach towns, along the California coast line, it's kinda grimey... I'll never figure out the fascination with the beach...to me, the beautiful beaches are up at the very northern part of the state (well beyond the Bay Area), Oregon and Washington.
Big Sur is pretty, but it's socked in with fog, most of the time.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

just_lurking wrote:Wow, Tiffany has said sex is only for making babies?! Yet has her 7 yr old's birthday at Madonna Inn?

She must be exciting in bed. 8-) :? :rofl:

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

TacyCollini wrote:
just_lurking wrote:Wow, Tiffany has said sex is only for making babies?! Yet has her 7 yr old's birthday at Madonna Inn?

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:

:tu: lol totally!

Return to “Kandee Johnson”