Kandee Johnson Part 6

Locked
User avatar
Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:47 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Honest_Critic » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:45 am

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Snow8White wrote:I don't even think this is her hair!? It's too thick looking. Her straggly thin hay hair wouldn't look like this. I think this is a wig and another dupe. She just says pink hair. Nothing about it being her hair. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just realized, she finally attained her dream of looking like her couch

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #couchgoals

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Angelstar34 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:47 am

dirtydeed wrote:First of all..she's the queen of being a shady hoe.. you don't know the half of it..if you want to find her children..go to Shannons.. it was somewhat working out..until Kandee decided to move.. now they say court is tomorrow.. thankfully Diane flies in tonight.. some things I will not talk about yet...I am sure you understand..
this was posted on Wednesday

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Angelstar34 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:49 am

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Snow8White wrote:I don't even think this is her hair!? It's too thick looking. Her straggly thin hay hair wouldn't look like this. I think this is a wig and another dupe. She just says pink hair. Nothing about it being her hair. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just realized, she finally attained her dream of looking like her couch
Because no one can stop her from reaching the dreams God placed in her heart the moment he put her on this earth. The hardships that she went through to reach her dream of looking like her couch only make her success story that much more amazing ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
JStone+
Talker
Talker
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by JStone+ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:54 am

Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:59 am

JStone+ wrote:Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Birthday!

And you're right, she cares more about her fans 'hearts' 'OMG ILYSM!!!!!' than her own kids. Especially Jordan. Wonder what she's going to buy him this yearImage that's all she knows what to do, buy her kids off. She's probably those type of moms that buys themselves a gift when a kid has a birthday because she was the one who pushed them out. Doesn't she do that with her own mom?? When it's her birthday she says it's actually her moms celebration. Image she's such an idiot.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Angelstar34 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:08 am

JStone+ wrote:Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy birthday JStone!!! ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2829
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 878 times
Been thanked: 5107 times

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by fizzwizz12 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:14 am

Angelstar34 wrote:
JStone+ wrote:Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy birthday JStone!!!
happy day of birth!!!!! Or womb escape ... :) and celebrating that your mom isn't a kandee or a Shannon.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

User avatar
JStone+
Talker
Talker
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by JStone+ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:22 am

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!! And definitely thanking my lucky stars Shannon or kandee didn't birth me!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Angelstar34 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:23 am

Just in case you missed it, a couple posts up I "quoted" the post from dirty deed saying court was Thursday

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 am

Angelstar34 wrote:Just in case you missed it, a couple posts up I "quoted" the post from dirty deed saying court was Thursday
Got it. Well it even makes more sense that she's ready to go! I guess she leaves today? Seems like she got her way.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Angelstar34 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:28 am

I seriously hate her more now.

I don't ever like using that word but I truly do.

User avatar
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 232 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Lady_Mary » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:47 am

Wait, Kandee WON in court???!!!

Can anybody confirm this?!?

God, NO!

User avatar
Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:47 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Honest_Critic » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:51 am

Lady_Mary wrote:Wait, Kandee WON in court???!!!

Can anybody confirm this?!?

God, NO!
No idea :/ she's moving regardless. With or without Elyse. :( I'll post if/when I hear. I'm stalking everyone :p


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Apricot2726
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Apricot2726 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:40 am

Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Wait, Kandee WON in court???!!!

Can anybody confirm this?!?

God, NO!
No idea :/ she's moving regardless. With or without Elyse. :( I'll post if/when I hear. I'm stalking everyone :p


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who do you stalk? Apart from her and Michael, I only know Bobbies Twitter, and he hasn't posted on there since he quoted DirtyMelodies...

User avatar
Apricot2726
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Apricot2726 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:54 am

jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

User avatar
mollyollio
Learner
Learner
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by mollyollio » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:00 am

Apricot2726 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
The person who was tagged in the post screen capped it and posted it....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:01 am

Apricot2726 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
Sorry to butt-in but that looks like a screen-shot that girl took of her notifications and post it up on her own IG. Then it looks like @JRGOLD screen capped the tags to show us the picture that we can see here. Doesn't mean it's the same person.

User avatar
jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by jrgold19 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:03 am

Apricot2726 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
Oh no this isn't me , The girl who posted it (ody sanchez) screenshotted it when kandee replied to her , and uploaded it on her own instagram. I've just screenshot it from her instagram.
Image

User avatar
Apricot2726
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Apricot2726 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:03 am

PunkLush wrote:
Apricot2726 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
Sorry to butt-in but that looks like a screen-shot that girl took of her notifications and post it up on her own IG. Then it looks like @JRGOLD screen capped the tags to show us the picture that we can see here. Doesn't mean it's the same person.
I know sorry guys :D I realised after I wrote that. Hahaha
It's late where I am and I'm cracking up after a long day. :tu:
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

User avatar
jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by jrgold19 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:12 am

Apricot2726 wrote:
PunkLush wrote:
Apricot2726 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
Sorry to butt-in but that looks like a screen-shot that girl took of her notifications and post it up on her own IG. Then it looks like @JRGOLD screen capped the tags to show us the picture that we can see here. Doesn't mean it's the same person.
I know sorry guys :D I realised after I wrote that. Hahaha
It's late where I am and I'm cracking up after a long day. :tu:
Lol I wouldnt have done stuff like that even back when I was a fan of her , it's just sad haha
Image

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:15 am

@jrgold

I think people just follow internet famous people just to say they know them. Kinda sad that they overlook what the person is really about. Then again, Kandee is the queen of the smoke & mirrors.

User avatar
Apricot2726
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Apricot2726 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:21 am

I know the current topic is court etc,
But where's the majority of people here from? I'm a U.K, Manchester dweller, (followed Kandee since she started), long time reader of here. Kandees fake British accent absolutely grates my gears. Not even people down south speak like that, she needs to hear how some Northerners speak :rofl:
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

User avatar
jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by jrgold19 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:27 am

Apricot2726 wrote:I know the current topic is court etc,
But where's the majority of people here from? I'm a U.K, Manchester dweller, (followed Kandee since she started), long time reader of here. Kandees fake British accent absolutely grates my gears. Not even people down south speak like that, she needs to hear how some Northerners speak :rofl:
Oh well hello to one of my city neighbours haha. I'm in Bradford! I thought a lot of people here were from the USA
Image

User avatar
Apricot2726
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Apricot2726 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:28 am

jrgold19 wrote:
Apricot2726 wrote:I know the current topic is court etc,
But where's the majority of people here from? I'm a U.K, Manchester dweller, (followed Kandee since she started), long time reader of here. Kandees fake British accent absolutely grates my gears. Not even people down south speak like that, she needs to hear how some Northerners speak :rofl:
Oh well hello to one of my city neighbours haha. I'm in Bradford! I thought a lot of people here were from the USA

That's what I thought too! Hello fellow UK-er.!
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

User avatar
Apricot2726
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Apricot2726 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:29 am

HeddaHopper wrote:
Apricot2726 wrote:I know the current topic is court etc,
But where's the majority of people here from? I'm a U.K, Manchester dweller, (followed Kandee since she started), long time reader of here. Kandees fake British accent absolutely grates my gears. Not even people down south speak like that, she needs to hear how some Northerners speak :rofl:
Orange County, Huntington Beach, CA, greetings.
Guarantee you get nicer weather than here in the UK. Greetings to you too :D
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

Locked

Return to “Kandee Johnson”