Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by Honest_Critic »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Snow8White wrote:I don't even think this is her hair!? It's too thick looking. Her straggly thin hay hair wouldn't look like this. I think this is a wig and another dupe. She just says pink hair. Nothing about it being her hair. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just realized, she finally attained her dream of looking like her couch

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #couchgoals

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

dirtydeed wrote:First of all..she's the queen of being a shady hoe.. you don't know the half of it..if you want to find her children..go to Shannons.. it was somewhat working out..until Kandee decided to move.. now they say court is tomorrow.. thankfully Diane flies in tonight.. some things I will not talk about yet...I am sure you understand..
this was posted on Wednesday

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Snow8White wrote:I don't even think this is her hair!? It's too thick looking. Her straggly thin hay hair wouldn't look like this. I think this is a wig and another dupe. She just says pink hair. Nothing about it being her hair. Image

just realized, she finally attained her dream of looking like her couch
Because no one can stop her from reaching the dreams God placed in her heart the moment he put her on this earth. The hardships that she went through to reach her dream of looking like her couch only make her success story that much more amazing ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush »

JStone+ wrote:Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!

Happy Birthday!

And you're right, she cares more about her fans 'hearts' 'OMG ILYSM!!!!!' than her own kids. Especially Jordan. Wonder what she's going to buy him this yearImage that's all she knows what to do, buy her kids off. She's probably those type of moms that buys themselves a gift when a kid has a birthday because she was the one who pushed them out. Doesn't she do that with her own mom?? When it's her birthday she says it's actually her moms celebration. Image she's such an idiot.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

JStone+ wrote:Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!

Happy birthday JStone!!! ImageImageImageImage

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Angelstar34 wrote:

Happy birthday JStone!!!
happy day of birth!!!!! Or womb escape ... :) and celebrating that your mom isn't a kandee or a Shannon.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!! And definitely thanking my lucky stars Shannon or kandee didn't birth me!!

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Just in case you missed it, a couple posts up I "quoted" the post from dirty deed saying court was Thursday

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Angelstar34 wrote:Just in case you missed it, a couple posts up I "quoted" the post from dirty deed saying court was Thursday
Got it. Well it even makes more sense that she's ready to go! I guess she leaves today? Seems like she got her way.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

I seriously hate her more now.

I don't ever like using that word but I truly do.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Wait, Kandee WON in court???!!!

Can anybody confirm this?!?

God, NO!

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lady_Mary wrote:Wait, Kandee WON in court???!!!

God, NO!
No idea :/ she's moving regardless. With or without Elyse. :( I'll post if/when I hear. I'm stalking everyone :p

Apricot2726
Learner
Learner

Post by Apricot2726 »

Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Wait, Kandee WON in court???!!!

God, NO!
No idea :/ she's moving regardless. With or without Elyse. :( I'll post if/when I hear. I'm stalking everyone :p

Who do you stalk? Apart from her and Michael, I only know Bobbies Twitter, and he hasn't posted on there since he quoted DirtyMelodies...

Apricot2726
Learner
Learner

Post by Apricot2726 »

jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

mollyollio
Learner
Learner

Post by mollyollio »

Apricot2726 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So I was just looking at kandee Johnson tags on instagram and saw this lol lol she claims that Michael sleeps in a different room when he visits. We all know that's not true! Image
Not trying to out you, but if you say you're just searching tags, why does it say that Kandee tagged You in a comment? Which you then reposted?
The person who was tagged in the post screen capped it and posted it....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Apricot2726 wrote:
Sorry to butt-in but that looks like a screen-shot that girl took of her notifications and post it up on her own IG. Then it looks like @JRGOLD screen capped the tags to show us the picture that we can see here. Doesn't mean it's the same person.

jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jrgold19 »

Apricot2726 wrote:
Oh no this isn't me , The girl who posted it (ody sanchez) screenshotted it when kandee replied to her , and uploaded it on her own instagram. I've just screenshot it from her instagram.

Apricot2726
Learner
Learner

Post by Apricot2726 »

PunkLush wrote:
Apricot2726 wrote:
Sorry to butt-in but that looks like a screen-shot that girl took of her notifications and post it up on her own IG. Then it looks like @JRGOLD screen capped the tags to show us the picture that we can see here. Doesn't mean it's the same person.
I know sorry guys :D I realised after I wrote that. Hahaha
It's late where I am and I'm cracking up after a long day. :tu:
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jrgold19 »

Apricot2726 wrote:
PunkLush wrote:
Apricot2726 wrote:
I know sorry guys :D I realised after I wrote that. Hahaha
It's late where I am and I'm cracking up after a long day. :tu:
Lol I wouldnt have done stuff like that even back when I was a fan of her , it's just sad haha

Return to “Kandee Johnson”