Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bobby's Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Wait, what?!!!!!! HOLY SHITImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bobby's Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Post by PunkLush »

Who are you 4leaf??? And who the hell is DuhastMitch

Spill it!'!!

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Re: Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Post by DirtyMelodies »

q[ o _ o ]p wrote:So what - you stole her picture for your avi?

Page doesn't exist/isn't available. Screenshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

q[ o _ o ]p wrote:The posts are being deleted.

So... only approved gossip is allowed now?
I know, right? It's posted publicly, what if Kandee lurks Bobby's shit online? Chances are she's already seen all that. What's the big deal? She's so into herself I highly doubt she cares anything Bobby or wife related. Just sayin'

chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater

Post by chatteryteeth »

What the fuck is going on?? Who is who and doing what? Im so confused.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

chatteryteeth wrote:What the fuck is going on?? Who is who and doing what? Im so confused.
Someone posted who 4leaf is and how she's linked to K's circle. Which is not cool, IMO. While my curiosity is satisfied, I still appreciate all the info she gave us and think it was a really uncool thing to do.

I wonder who "q[ o _ o ]p" is. Kandee?

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
chatteryteeth wrote:What the fuck is going on?? Who is who and doing what? Im so confused.
Someone posted who 4leaf is and how she's linked to K's circle. Which is not cool, IMO. While my curiosity is satisfied, I still appreciate all the info she gave us and think it was a really uncool thing to do.

I wonder who "q[ o _ o ]p" is. Kandee?
or minion. Wouldn't surprise me, bitch is shady as fuck. Sorry that happened :/

I had my suspicions but I'll never tell ;) secret's safe with me

I guess Kan Kan's a lil desperate these days with the gofundme and with Koala man-child 'touring' shit bars with the sibs :roll:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :tvlol: :jerry:

Hmmm.... Heh

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

q[ o _ o ]p wrote:The posts are being deleted.

So... only approved gossip is allowed now?
Of course not. You all can gossip as much as you want. However, there are rules and if those rules are broken, posts will be deleted, warnings will be handed out etc etc. In this case, personal information about a poster was posted, so it was removed. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. Happy Gossiping! :tu:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

If it's on the internet, it can and will be found. If someone wants answers and answers aren't being supplied....well thats when the digging starts. I mean come'on yall, its what we do to kankan all the time. With all that being said, if a member here is trying to keep their identity sealed, im sure they have good reason for doing so. I value the insider information brought by 4leaf, Duhast, Punklush and others. Yes, obviously my curiosity wants to know the true identity of all of these people but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. I hope our insider informants don't leave because they don't feel 'safe' here anymore. When it comes down to it, we ALL have some sort of connection to kandee and thats why we're here so lets just leave it at that

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk
We are men of action; Lies do not become us

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Flybynight wrote:If it's on the internet, it can and will be found. If someone wants answers and answers aren't being supplied....well thats when the digging starts. I mean come'on yall, its what we do to kankan all the time. With all that being said, if a member here is trying to keep their identity sealed, im sure they have good reason for doing so. I value the insider information brought by 4leaf, Duhast, Punklush and others. Yes, obviously my curiosity wants to know the true identity of all of these people but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. I hope our insider informants don't leave because they don't feel 'safe' here anymore. When it comes down to it, we ALL have some sort of connection to kandee and thats why we're here so lets just leave it at that

Thank you. I second that. Now can we all go back to trashing Kandee? Image

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Flybynight wrote:If it's on the internet, it can and will be found. If someone wants answers and answers aren't being supplied....well thats when the digging starts. I mean come'on yall, its what we do to kankan all the time. With all that being said, if a member here is trying to keep their identity sealed, im sure they have good reason for doing so. I value the insider information brought by 4leaf, Duhast, Punklush and others. Yes, obviously my curiosity wants to know the true identity of all of these people but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. I hope our insider informants don't leave because they don't feel 'safe' here anymore. When it comes down to it, we ALL have some sort of connection to kandee and thats why we're here so lets just leave it at that

I know and I apologize for removing it. 4leaf/DuHastMich requested that it be removed.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

No apology necessary, you're just doing your job

We are men of action; Lies do not become us

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Flybynight wrote:No apology necessary, you're just doing your job

Thank you for understanding. I'll leave y'all to your gossiping, lol. If you need any help, feel free to either PM me. :tu:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Ok this is getting shady as fuck! I don't see the whole picture yet, but something is not right. I don't believe a word anymore unless Bobbie issues official statements from his official social media channels. Otherwise it's a bunch of bullshit. Ya know what, I ll just message him myself and while doing so ask him if he is aware of what's going on at GG. Shirt stops being funny when strangers are being asked to donate I ll happily wire Bobbie 50usd myself, but I want to be sure it's him asking for it. I work to hard for my cash to get ripped off by someone on the Internet claiming to be something he/she is not.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

4leaflover wrote:As I said, there are things going on that I didn't want to get back to KandeeJane, that was all. Learn to read.
You won't need to worry about anything getting back to KandeeJane. As of now, you and your multiple personalities, DuHastMich, DaCrazyBabe and Slappy are all banned. I don't appreciate you playing your stupid little con game, and I certainly don't appreciate the inflammatory email you insisted on sending me. I don't care who you claim to know, I could care less if you claim to know a Youtuber. Just like the Youtuber, you're a nobody in the real world, and as of now, you're nobody on GG, so go run your scam elsewhere. We don't need your bullshit on here. :tu:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lady_Mary wrote:Ok this is getting shady as fuck! I don't see the whole picture yet, but something is not right. I don't believe a word anymore unless Bobbie issues official statements from his official social media channels. Otherwise it's a bunch of bullshit. Ya know what, I ll just message him myself and while doing so ask him if he is aware of what's going on at GG. Shirt stops being funny when strangers are being asked to donate I ll happily wire Bobbie 50usd myself, but I want to be sure it's him asking for it. I work to hard for my cash to get ripped off by someone on the Internet claiming to be something he/she is not.
Basically, DuHastMich and 4leaf are the same person. 4leaf claims DuHastMich is her sister in law. She claims she had no idea that it was her sister in law on GG [weren't they talking to "each other"?] How would a person not know that? When I PM'd 4Leaf asking which name she wanted to use, she then accused me of having either myself or someone hack her and accused me of sending her IP out to people and said I did the same thing to "Bobby Wilson Mother living in Hawaii". She then said the GoFundMe was set to private and that I had someone hack it. She gives me far too much credit. I am no hacker, lol. Anyway, she's gone. I'd like you all to do me a favor, if someone shows up again and it seems like it's her, please PM me and let me know. Her kind always rears their ugly head again and I'd like the chance to cut her off at the pass before she starts this nonsense again. :tu:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Thank you so much HungoverinHighHeels !!

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Ok this is getting shady as fuck! I don't see the whole picture yet, but something is not right. I don't believe a word anymore unless Bobbie issues official statements from his official social media channels. Otherwise it's a bunch of bullshit. Ya know what, I ll just message him myself and while doing so ask him if he is aware of what's going on at GG. Shirt stops being funny when strangers are being asked to donate I ll happily wire Bobbie 50usd myself, but I want to be sure it's him asking for it. I work to hard for my cash to get ripped off by someone on the Internet claiming to be something he/she is not.
Basically, DuHastMich and 4leaf are the same person. 4leaf claims DuHastMich is her sister in law. She claims she had no idea that it was her sister in law on GG [weren't they talking to "each other"?] How would a person not know that? When I PM'd 4Leaf asking which name she wanted to use, she then accused me of having either myself or someone hack her and accused me of sending her IP out to people and said I did the same thing to "Bobby Wilson Mother living in Hawaii". She then said the GoFundMe was set to private and that I had someone hack it. She gives me far too much credit. I am no hacker, lol. Anyway, she's gone. I'd like you all to do me a favor, if someone shows up again and it seems like it's her, please PM me and let me know. Her kind always rears their ugly head again and I'd like the chance to cut her off at the pass before she starts this nonsense again. :tu:
Thanks Hungoverinhighheels and also thanks to @QueenE, she was quick enough to notice the discrepancies and that 4leaflover forgot inbetween changing her accounts who she really was. :respekt: I don't know what is scarier - Kandee Johnson or her crazy haters who are trying to rip off the users on GG!

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Post by PunkLush »

@hungoverinhighheels

Wow wow wow. I had suspicions about 4leaf and Duhast being the same user and I guess I was right. Also, it was shady for 4leaf to try and claim that I was Duhast. What a loser. I have an idea who that "user" might be but I won't say because I'm not 100% sure and have no proof. All I know is that some users and I got some questions answered, thank you so much.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”