Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Locked
User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:27 am

Honest_Critic wrote:I wonder what her 'business' was in NY? I know she went to some YouTube thing but after that she stuck around


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think her kids were gone over the holiday weekend so she probably stood there until it was her turn to have them back. Obviously Momma Shannon is on the receiving end.
Seriously, Kandee's world would crumble if her mom was ever gone. She does everything for her! She'll have a real taste of what it means to be a -single mom-.

Spoiled bitch.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by enchantedapril » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:17 am

DirtyMelodies wrote:By the way, YouTube's recommendations were SPOT ON for one of Koala's last vlogs. Hilarious. haha

Image
Is it just me, or is that little toad, she calls a fiance, putting on some weight in his face?

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:23 am

enchantedapril wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:By the way, YouTube's recommendations were SPOT ON for one of Koala's last vlogs. Hilarious. haha

Image
Is it just me, or is that little toad, she calls a fiance, putting on some weight in his face?
Yup, ever since he's had unlimited access to Kandee cash, he's been eating like crazy. They eat out all the time! That shit is bound to catch up to them. The choices in food Koala makes, ugh. Junk food addict if you ask me.

msboerboel
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by msboerboel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:43 am

I was wondering for months, how they both are able to eat all that stuff/junk food/latenightsnacks/garbage without gaining tons of weight! How is this possible..
And he is eating A LOT calories on top of calories filled with chocolate and fat.
The few single times the go for a run would never stop this.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:40 am

She's still pimping out that pop art transformation video today, I finally decided to watch it entirely. Well, while all of her followers are "ohhhh, ahhhhh, so talented" I'm over here like, EWW!! What the FUCK is wrong with the right side of her face?!!' Please tell me someone else noticed this!

Her skin is so BAD!! I was so distracted by the bare side of her face that I missed the whole left side she was -transforming- No wonder she packs on the makeup on the daily. I mean, she shouldn't, her skin is probably breaking out because she does overdo it. But damn. She does this to herself, right?

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Snow8White
Learner
Learner
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Snow8White » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:52 am

Is it just me - or do they BOTH seem so "over it" in the latest vlog of Koala's? 7:05-7:08ish are my fav's. "ha ha ha"

Kandee just had a standing bitch face the whole vlog and seemed annoyed at everything he did. He took a few shots at her and seemed totally annoyed (and rightfully so) and the whole blow dry bar thing. He also seemed really bored waiting around for her to finish.

I laughed at how defensive Kandee got over the "pajama" comment and said "Babe, these are comfy clothes. I wear them in public." Yeaaahhhhh......you also wore a plastic bag on your head in WalMart....so.....he was probably right to assume anything goes..... :FU:

The fact that neither of them can seem to plan ahead for a single thing astounds me as a 36 year old Mom. Even if my husband and I were travelling alone - and driving for eight house - we'd figure out that somewhere around suppertime - you stop and eat.....and if there is nothing nearby - you friggen stop before you go home and unload the car in the middle of the night?!!?

I enjoy Michael's vlogs much more when he's with his friends or sibilings. He seems happier and like he's having fun.

Maybe they should both add a pay pal button for lessons in Common Sense?

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Snow8White wrote:Is it just me - or do they BOTH seem so "over it" in the latest vlog of Koala's? 7:05-7:08ish are my fav's. "ha ha ha"

Kandee just had a standing bitch face the whole vlog and seemed annoyed at everything he did. He took a few shots at her and seemed totally annoyed (and rightfully so) and the whole blow dry bar thing. He also seemed really bored waiting around for her to finish.

I laughed at how defensive Kandee got over the "pajama" comment and said "Babe, these are comfy clothes. I wear them in public." Yeaaahhhhh......you also wore a plastic bag on your head in WalMart....so.....he was probably right to assume anything goes..... :FU:

The fact that neither of them can seem to plan ahead for a single thing astounds me as a 36 year old Mom. Even if my husband and I were travelling alone - and driving for eight house - we'd figure out that somewhere around suppertime - you stop and eat.....and if there is nothing nearby - you friggen stop before you go home and unload the car in the middle of the night?!!?

I enjoy Michael's vlogs much more when he's with his friends or sibilings. He seems happier and like he's having fun.

Maybe they should both add a pay pal button for lessons in Common Sense?
Her comfy clothes consist of an old ass Harley Davidson faded T-Shirt and some nasty old Peggy Bundy leopard pants ImageImageImage

If she thinks her comfy clothes are an upgrade to PJs, she's even crazier than I thought. Shit, I should of screen grabbed her clothes Image she looked homeless.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by enchantedapril » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Snow8White wrote:Is it just me - or do they BOTH seem so "over it" in the latest vlog of Koala's? 7:05-7:08ish are my fav's. "ha ha ha"

Kandee just had a standing bitch face the whole vlog and seemed annoyed at everything he did. He took a few shots at her and seemed totally annoyed (and rightfully so) and the whole blow dry bar thing. He also seemed really bored waiting around for her to finish.

I laughed at how defensive Kandee got over the "pajama" comment and said "Babe, these are comfy clothes. I wear them in public." Yeaaahhhhh......you also wore a plastic bag on your head in WalMart....so.....he was probably right to assume anything goes..... :FU:

The fact that neither of them can seem to plan ahead for a single thing astounds me as a 36 year old Mom. Even if my husband and I were travelling alone - and driving for eight house - we'd figure out that somewhere around suppertime - you stop and eat.....and if there is nothing nearby - you friggen stop before you go home and unload the car in the middle of the night?!!?

I enjoy Michael's vlogs much more when he's with his friends or sibilings. He seems happier and like he's having fun.

Maybe they should both add a pay pal button for lessons in Common Sense?
Oh her poor irritated, broken out skin! Its as bad as her damaged, falling out, Bozo hair. When the hell?

User avatar
Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:47 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Honest_Critic » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:50 pm

She definitely does it to herself :/ bad diet, bad hygiene, low water intake, little sleep - I could go on


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by DirtyMelodies » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:57 pm

enchantedapril wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:By the way, YouTube's recommendations were SPOT ON for one of Koala's last vlogs. Hilarious. haha

Image
Is it just me, or is that little toad, she calls a fiance, putting on some weight in his face?
Sheesh, I wonder why. Soon, his face is gonna be shaped like a crepe, too.

User avatar
protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 508
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:07 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by protocol53 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Wow, yes her skin is so inflamed there! I also thought it was really stupid that the first thing she did was put in those contacts. Shouldn't that have been the LAST thing she did? If I'm not mistaken, you need to SEE to be able to apply makeup. Although, the way she applies it, I guess that's not true... so whatever. :rofl: :FU:

I've been thinking Michael's face is getting puffier too. Looks like their lifestyle is catching up to both of them. As he gets closer to 30 his body will continue to change in ways that will make it even harder for him to keep eating like that without exercising. Also, why is he so obsessed with wearing tank tops? He really should stop wearing them, especially when he's around Brendon. :?

I also thought that last vlog was super awkward and grouchy. She was cross the whole time, and Michael passive aggressively picked at her and complained about her. I was wondering if it's a factor of them being together so long, cramped on top of each other, the long car rides together, and both of them generally being immature tools. Kandee always wants her way, and neither of them is mature enough to figure out how each of them can get as much of what they want as they can. There is no reason both their desires can't be accommodated with proper planning. GROW UP!!! :FU: :roll:
Image
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

User avatar
Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:47 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Honest_Critic » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:50 pm

And drugs and alcohol lol #leatherskinonfleek and re:them nit picking each other. I'd love to see an all out blowout fight between them. Granny kan waggling her jowls and yelling in her man voice and Koala giggling and taping her before she throws his phone into the toilet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Honest_Critic wrote:And drugs and alcohol lol #leatherskinonfleek Image and re:them nit picking each other. I'd love to see an all out blowout fight between them. Granny kan waggling her jowls and yelling in her man voice and Koala giggling and taping her before she throws his phone into the toilet ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly how I pictured it too Image

User avatar
JewlesNC
Learner
Learner
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by JewlesNC » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Kandee's Latest Instagram:
Image

I went and looked up this case. It's $115. For a phone case that isn't even protective, or waterproof, or shock absorbent, or any of that stuff.
The only reason someone buys this kind of phone case is to be a label whore. How much you wanna bet she can't even pronounce Moschino?
$115 could easily buy a week's worth of groceries for her family. You know, so they wouldn't have to eat garbage all the time.
The more I learn about her the more I feel really, really sorry for her kids.
"I bought this myself!"
Image

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:01 pm

^^^^^^

Those fucking dagger nails are disgusting. How does she work on clients let alone take care of her children with long pointy fingernails? Maybe Koala wipes her ass too?

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:13 pm

Image

Because dressing like a classy, neat, woman in her late 30's is overrated guys!!

It's all about looking immature, buying expensive shit that will probably end up in a closet amongst other things, frying your hair to the brightest-loudest color you can find to fit in and wear pancake makeup to look orange until your skin breaks out.

She definitely comes here. Image

HI KANDEE!!! Fuck You!!! Have a nice day!!!

User avatar
JewlesNC
Learner
Learner
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by JewlesNC » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:18 pm

PunkLush wrote:Image

Because dressing like a classy, neat, woman in her late 30's is overrated guys!!

It's all about looking immature, buying expensive shit that will probably end up in a closet amongst other things, frying your hair to the brightest-loudest color you can find to fit in and wear pancake makeup to look orange until your skin breaks out.

She definitely comes here.

HI KANDEE!!! Fuck You!!! Have a nice day!!!
The thing is: she's relatively tiny (even if she's in terrible shape) and she could look REALLY nice in a LOT of things. Instead she finds the loudest trendiest garbage because she's so desperate to still be 20. YOU'RE 37 GIRL.
"I bought this myself!"
Image

User avatar
chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by chatteryteeth » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:27 pm

PunkLush wrote:She's still pimping out that pop art transformation video today, I finally decided to watch it entirely. Well, while all of her followers are "ohhhh, ahhhhh, so talented" I'm over here like, EWW!! What the FUCK is wrong with the right side of her face?!!' Please tell me someone else noticed this!

Her skin is so BAD!! I was so distracted by the bare side of her face that I missed the whole left side she was -transforming- No wonder she packs on the makeup on the daily. I mean, she shouldn't, her skin is probably breaking out because she does overdo it. But damn. She does this to herself, right?

ImageImageImage
Looks like she had a chemical peel? I think sometimes you can break out after that. Or, sometimes my own skin has a red, ruddy appearance after a night of generous drinking. I do NOT believe that she doesn't drink and it WILL show up in your skin. She probably does adderall too and that's why she is all hyper and spastic.
Punklush, we all know she doesn't actually do makeup on anyone? Just herself! lol
Obviously Kandee does read here, I just posted a few days ago about how hideous her clothing is and how juvenile she dresses. Bitch buy some black yoga pants, cute top, and call it a day. No need to walk around like F21 threw up all over your ratchet ass.

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Someone wake her up and remind her that she's 37, a mother of 4 kids (one is an adult) has been married & divorced twice, is about to get married for the 3rd time with a 20 something kid with no steady income.

I mean, hello! To add insult to injury, she feels as if she has to dress like teenager. She must wake up every morning (when she does sleep) and think she's a joke. Look at her, she doesn't take anything seriously. She probably adapted that IDGAF persona because she can't believe it herself. In reality I know she does care what people think of her, it's so obvious as well.

She's such a lost person. I agree with some here when they say there's a breakdown/meltdown in the near future. Hope she shaves off that clown hair!

User avatar
Gaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Gaige » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:46 pm

PunkLush wrote:
enchantedapril wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:By the way, YouTube's recommendations were SPOT ON for one of Koala's last vlogs. Hilarious. haha

Image
Is it just me, or is that little toad, she calls a fiance, putting on some weight in his face?
Yup, ever since he's had unlimited access to Kandee cash, he's been eating like crazy. They eat out all the time! That shit is bound to catch up to them. The choices in food Koala makes, ugh. Junk food addict if you ask me.
THAT'S why he couldn't work out for long in the hotel gym and was bitching about only having juice for breakfast. Here's a hint Michael: You crashed during your gym session because of all the sugar and crap you eat and going for crepes afterwards with that choice of toppings was the dumbest, most counter-productive thing you could've done. :roll:

User avatar
Gaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Gaige » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:51 pm

JewlesNC wrote:Kandee's Latest Instagram:
Image

I went and looked up this case. It's $115. For a phone case that isn't even protective, or waterproof, or shock absorbent, or any of that stuff.
The only reason someone buys this kind of phone case is to be a label whore. How much you wanna bet she can't even pronounce Moschino?
$115 could easily buy a week's worth of groceries for her family. You know, so they wouldn't have to eat garbage all the time.
The more I learn about her the more I feel really, really sorry for her kids.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker

Missfit
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Missfit » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Wow she had changed so much since her "I drink lots of water- no coffee or alcohol" skincare video.....She used to look so nice and blog about organic food, cloth diaper, home birth, natural lifestyle etc. Her persona is so bizarre now and her voice is different in every video??? I can't stand her BF (although I like his siblings) I think that whole thing got out of control fast. I Could see how he'd be really funny and stuff at first when you're only seeing him once in a while but after watching some of his vlogs he's so annoying! He always makes fun of her too and is so rude ugh. When he proposed she was probably like "oh shit." needless to say I am no longer a fan of hers I honestly feel bad for them. It seems like a shallow existence.

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Gaige wrote:
JewlesNC wrote:Kandee's Latest Instagram:
Image

I went and looked up this case. It's $115. For a phone case that isn't even protective, or waterproof, or shock absorbent, or any of that stuff.
The only reason someone buys this kind of phone case is to be a label whore. How much you wanna bet she can't even pronounce Moschino?
$115 could easily buy a week's worth of groceries for her family. You know, so they wouldn't have to eat garbage all the time.
The more I learn about her the more I feel really, really sorry for her kids.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker
She has a spray can phone case while her son Jordan has real spray cans stashed in his room ImageImageImage

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree should be their new saying instead of "You're the apple of my eye, but the carrot of me" ImageImageImage
Last edited by PunkLush on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Gaige » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:09 pm

PunkLush wrote:
Gaige wrote:
JewlesNC wrote:Kandee's Latest Instagram:
Image

I went and looked up this case. It's $115. For a phone case that isn't even protective, or waterproof, or shock absorbent, or any of that stuff.
The only reason someone buys this kind of phone case is to be a label whore. How much you wanna bet she can't even pronounce Moschino?
$115 could easily buy a week's worth of groceries for her family. You know, so they wouldn't have to eat garbage all the time.
The more I learn about her the more I feel really, really sorry for her kids.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker
She has a spray can phone case while we son Jordan has real spray cans stashed in his room

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Should be their new saying instead of "You're the apple of my eye, but the carrot of me"
Mother and son tag team!

KJ and JJJ Frm R Hse 2 urs 2k15 :rofl:

User avatar
PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Gaige wrote:
Mother and son tag team!

KJ and JJJ Frm R Hse 2 urs 2k15 :rofl:
ImageImageImageImage

Momma Shannon enables Kandee,
Kandee enables Jordan

That family is screwed.

Locked

Return to “Kandee Johnson”