Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by Honest_Critic »

Yup, I heard re: root canals on Elyse from 4leaflover a while back. Poor Bobby! I can't imagine finding out after the fact- omg that's terrible. I only remembered cause those little FACTS don't leave my brain :/ poor, poor, Elyse! I can't imagine being so young and going through all that. But yes- she's what- five and has LOTS of dental work because Kandee simply overlooks proper care at bedtime, etc.

As for Elyse turning into another Kandee- idk- she has a good Daddy and is with him more than she is with her mom. Fingers crossed and best of luck to you, Bobby! I don't know how people say she looks like her mom, too. She's 100% Bobby's kid. :respekt:

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

But if she is with Bobby most of the time, why isn't he taking care of her teeth? IDK I mean, I don't know anything about Bobby, but wouldn't the parent that she spends the most time with have the most impact on her physical health?

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Don't worry. I still think think Kandee is a flake, terrible mother, pathetic, ignorant, uneducated, white trash. No Kool Aid here!

Snow8White
Learner
Learner

Post by Snow8White »

4leaflover wrote:
Honest_Critic wrote:Yup, I heard re: root canals on Elyse from 4leaflover a while back. Poor Bobby! I can't imagine finding out after the fact- omg that's terrible. I only remembered cause those little FACTS don't leave my brain :/ poor, poor, Elyse! I can't imagine being so young and going through all that. But yes- she's what- five and has LOTS of dental work because Kandee simply overlooks proper care at bedtime, etc.

As for Elyse turning into another Kandee- idk- she has a good Daddy and is with him more than she is with her mom. Fingers crossed and best of luck to you, Bobby! I don't know how people say she looks like her mom, too. She's 100% Bobby's kid. :respekt:
She does look just like her Daddy :tu:
I was JUST going to say that! Thank Goodness she looks like her Dad! :D

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Thanks. Good for him. I didn't know he is only able to have her on weekends. That is too bad. I think kids instinctively know who takes care of them, bathes, feeds them and all that. They might manipulate to get away with things--all kids do, but they know who they can depend on and it sounds like Bobby is the one that Ellie will be able to depend on to really take care of her.

And there's no one in the world like your daddy! <3 I know I love mine. <3 <3 <3

Snow8White
Learner
Learner

Post by Snow8White »

enchantedapril wrote:But if she is with Bobby most of the time, why isn't he taking care of her teeth? IDK I mean, I don't know anything about Bobby, but wouldn't the parent that she spends the most time with have the most impact on her physical health?
I saw in the old thread that I think Kandee went ahead at did one of the silver caps without Bobby knowing about it. What a ...... Ever heard of co-parenting Kandee? duh.

On a side note....My own daughter has severe issues with her teeth. It started when she was 2-3 and when she was 4 she had surgery to correct it. We opted for another option than silver caps and my daughters back teeth are filled with enamel colored fillings. My daughter also had severe decay on her two front teeth. I was mortified and felt judged constantly. We brushed/flossed and even used kids mouthwash a very small amount to try and slow or stop the decay. I spent many nights crying, worrying and researching about why this was happening to her. I even had her taking bone broth and all kinds of natural stuff to try and help. My older daughter has never had a cavity and we were doing identical routines I could not figure out what was going on.

Our pediatric dentist told me that with some kids, there is nothing you can really do to stop or prevent it if it's caused by genetics, the makeup of their saliva or if the child is a mouth breather especially at night. My daughter sleeps with her mouth wiiide open and apparently this allows the bacteria to attach and the dry environment allows it to spread and decay the teeth fast. It was SO expensive and only a portion was covered BUT I am happy and thrilled today that her adult teeth have started coming in and we don't have these issues anymore.

Sorry, this topic hit a nerve personally I guess and I am NOT defending Kandee at all here, but some of it could be genetics or another issue. However most likely....the poor diet sweet little Ellie has around Kandee and Michael probably doesn't help. Frappachino's & Nutella Crepes oh and Donuts for dinner.... :roll:

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Snow8White wrote:
enchantedapril wrote:But if she is with Bobby most of the time, why isn't he taking care of her teeth? IDK I mean, I don't know anything about Bobby, but wouldn't the parent that she spends the most time with have the most impact on her physical health?
I saw in the old thread that I think Kandee went ahead at did one of the silver caps without Bobby knowing about it. What a ...... Ever heard of co-parenting Kandee? duh.

On a side note....My own daughter has severe issues with her teeth. It started when she was 2-3 and when she was 4 she had surgery to correct it. We opted for another option than silver caps and my daughters back teeth are filled with enamel colored fillings. My daughter also had severe decay on her two front teeth. I was mortified and felt judged constantly. We brushed/flossed and even used kids mouthwash a very small amount to try and slow or stop the decay. I spent many nights crying, worrying and researching about why this was happening to her. I even had her taking bone broth and all kinds of natural stuff to try and help. My older daughter has never had a cavity and we were doing identical routines I could not figure out what was going on.

Our pediatric dentist told me that with some kids, there is nothing you can really do to stop or prevent it if it's caused by genetics, the makeup of their saliva or if the child is a mouth breather especially at night. My daughter sleeps with her mouth wiiide open and apparently this allows the bacteria to attach and the dry environment allows it to spread and decay the teeth fast. It was SO expensive and only a portion was covered BUT I am happy and thrilled today that her adult teeth have started coming in and we don't have these issues anymore.

Sorry, this topic hit a nerve personally I guess and I am NOT defending Kandee at all here, but some of it could be genetics or another issue. However most likely....the poor diet sweet little Ellie has around Kandee and Michael probably doesn't help. Frappachino's & Nutella Crepes oh and Donuts for dinner.... :roll:
No arguments here. BTW I have no children. I have taught school and seen the kids with silver teeth and the homes they come from, but that just gives me a generalization. And like any generalization, there are exceptions. And, who knows, maybe Ellie's dental problems have nothing to do with Kandee's lack of parenting, but like you said, all the Frappachinos and crap don't help.

No offense intended. :respekt:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Snow8White wrote:

Sorry to hear that! I'm glad your daughter is doing so much better now (:

I want to point out that it is true what you are saying, but considering how Kandee is, all the things that we see online (she shows this to us, willingly!) it's only normal to speculate that Kandee does a bad job at parenting.
All the baby talk in the world, all the toys and all the substitutes she uses will never take the place of a real loving Parent who is truly there. I'm glad Ellie is at least getting this from her daddy.

One more thing, how lucky is Kandee to have these 2 loving fathers for her kids (aside from daddy #1 I haven't heard great things about him). According to her they were all bad guys, but how is it that she was able to land some great guys and not stick with them? This leads me to believe that she might of been the one with the problems. If she was all great and wonderful, why are these husbands/fiancées not sticking around? Does she think she's too good for anyone? She's had so many opportunities to find a life long partner, and in the Christian religion that she claims to be, this is mostly important...why hasn't she been able to commit?
I can answer my own questions but this is another reason of how I know Kandee is a fraud. She raises to many questions. Everything is based on the shit that comes out of her mouth vs. actions.

RUN KOALA!! you're next.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

From the Christian perspective (because I am one) I'd like to point out that a Christian is someone who believes in Jesus Christ as our savior and believes that we should live by God's laws. It doesn't mean you're a perfect person or a person who doesn't make mistakes. I appreciate that just because Kandee claims to be a Christian and is a poor example of what a Christian person should strive to be, the people on this forum aren't bashing Christianity. Thank your for that.

And as a Christian---how embarrassing that she goes around telling people about how she is Christian and blah blah blah and I'm like "Bitch! Shut up! You're making all look bad!"

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

enchantedapril wrote:From the Christian perspective (because I am one) I'd like to point out that a Christian is someone who believes in Jesus Christ as our savior and believes that we should live by God's laws. It doesn't mean you're a perfect person or a person who doesn't make mistakes. I appreciate that just because Kandee claims to be a Christian and is a poor example of what a Christian person should strive to be, the people on this forum aren't bashing Christianity. Thank your for that.

And as a Christian---how embarrassing that she goes around telling people about how she is Christian and blah blah blah and I'm like "Bitch! Shut up! You're making all look bad!"
I'm sorry if I came off wrong, but I'm going based on what Kandee has said in the past and until this day. I don't understand her ways and supposedly she's a born again Christian. I know no one is perfect but she acts as if she is. She won't say HALLOWEEN costumes but she'll have sex before marriage. Little examples like that. I just don't get her.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

No, you didn't come off wrong--to me at least. I can't speak for all Christians but I'm Catholic and for us Halloween is just a day when kids dress up and eat candy. And the next day is All Souls Day when we honor the people who have passed on before us. Big deal.

I know Kandee says she is a Christian, but she sure doesn't act like one. And if she really believes in God, she wouldn't be afraid of things like Halloween. To me that's just stupid. I suspect its like any other buzzword to her like "hugs from my house to yours..." "My heart is full of..." (whatever kind of crap she says her heart is full of that day) and "I'm a Christian." Its just words from her. I don't think they mean much.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I bet Kandee says she is a Christian just because everyone around her is. Her sister is a fanatic and her mother is also very religious.
There is one thing I don't get, maybe it's more common in the US, is being divorced an ok thing for a Christian there? I never see anyone complain about that.
I suppose being very religious is part of the YT guru package, I've seen fans disappointed when someone would admit of not really being into religion.
I couldn't care less if a guru believes in Jesus, I just wish they would stop making all those posts/videos about it.
Like those terrible posts thanking god for being so blessed, oh I'm sure Jesus' plan for you was to have that Chanel bag and being able to go to Starbucks daily. Sorry I went a bit off topic, I just wanted to say that I'm sure many gurus are just pretending to be so into god.

I remember I once took a look at Tiffany's twitter, I had to close it after a minute for the stupid stuff she said about non Christians. Not being one makes me a terrible person but her sister having multiple partners, kids from different fathers, divorcing, barely going to church, being a liar is ok and fine?? :roll:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush »

True. The only reason I brought up religion in the 1st place is because I heard Kandee preach about it with my own two ears. She would always start with "I'm not trying to shove religion down anyone's throat" as a way to what? Justify herself? It's like she's half and half about the whole thing. Dude, either you are or you aren't...you can't be lukewarm about stuff like this. For example, I believe in God and Jesus, but I'm not starting my sentences with "I'm not trying to shove religion blah blah blah blah shit. I'm not pretending not to curse or drink. I'm also not claiming to be Christian, I'm just admitting that I believe in a superior being. I think she'd be more respected if she would just cut the phony baloney act. Based on her actions, she's not fooling anyone.

There's this quote that amuses me from time to time when I witness Kandee's behavior, I can almost hear her saying this:

"Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Gosh that's heartbreaking. I hope sometime in the future, Bobby applies for full time custody if he can get it. It says a lot that he takes such good care of her all on his own and yet at Kandee's, with her mom as a nanny, Michael as manny, house cleaner, etc. she's still not taken care of. Heartbreaking. The only shot at a normal life she has is with him.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

4leaflover wrote:And still, we have a cupcake or muffin in the oven, or did she decide that would "steal her joy, and disrupt her peace, limit her dreams"

Seriously wish someone would direct Mrs Castro to this site.
I'm honestly not sure anymore. I have seen in her recent snapchats she's been placing wording over where a baby bump would be so it's hard to tell. Who knows. Kandee Johnson everyone and the mysterious vanishing pregnancy..... :roll:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

4leaflover wrote:
Seriously wish someone would direct Mrs Castro to this site.
Awhile back I remember watching one of the early Koala Vlogs featuring Kandee and someone (in the comments) asked him (in Spanish) what his parents thought about Kandee and her 4 kids with 3 different dads...He actually responded back (in Spanish still) and said that his parents don't pass any judgement and that they love her.

Based on what I've read here and the Castro family beliefs/values, I'm not sure if that's entirely true?

So yeah, I do hope the Castro's do research on Saint Kandee.

Seems like the old Forbidden Love story...

"We have each other, lubs" or whatever they call each other nowadays Image

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

I'm still leaning towards this timeline:

abortion, getting married and pregnancy #2 but actually #1 (to the public) lol ... See guys! She's such a saint. She's doing it right this time. I'm so inspired! Not.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

4leaflover wrote:
They're in LA this week, still shopping for house #2.
Oh great, them two and the mice are going to invade Los Angeles? Well fuck, dreams do come true in Kandeeland.

Can't wait to see Kandee live the Sunny Cali life, get more wrinkles which means more cosmetic procedures. To be fair, she blends in with the scene.

JewlesNC
Learner
Learner

Post by JewlesNC »

I've taught for many years, and also spent several months teaching children who were wards of the state in Costa Rica. The ONLY time I have seen kids with the silver caps on their teeth was with the kids in Costa Rica, and kids here who live at or below the poverty line or are also wards of the state. Yes, genetics plays a factor: I have terrible teeth and have had many root canals, had braces for a million years, you name it, just bad genetics from my Dad's side of the family. That being said, my parents were VERY much on top of the situation- had they neglected my oral hygiene for even a little bit I very easily could have had to have multiple root canals/teeth pulled/silver caps at an early age. Even with major genetic issues at play--like a previous poster was describing with their own kid--it takes a LOT of neglect to get to the silver caps stage on baby teeth. There's always options before getting to that point. A lot of times, from what I heard in talking to the doctors in Costa Rica who cared for the children I taught, they go for the silver caps SPECIFICALLY when they know that the kids aren't going to get good daily oral hygiene at home. So it's very possible her kids dentist suggested the silver caps because he KNEW the kid wasn't getting her teeth brushed at home and the silver caps were the ONLY way to prevent further invasive treatment like root canals. The ceramic/porcelain fillings like the previous poster opted for with her daghter's teeth might not even have been suggested to Kandee because they knew she couldn't be arsed to brush the kid's teeth at home.
It's really all pretty sad. Especially with the truancy issue she had with her oldest son, combined with all the general tales of neglect, I am surprised she hasn't had CPS at the house MORE.
"I bought this myself!"

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

JewlesNC wrote: It's really all pretty sad. Especially with the truancy issue she had with her oldest son, combined with all the general tales of neglect, I am surprised she hasn't had CPS at the house MORE.
There's ton of evidence via YT both Kandee's and Koalas vlogs, so why does she run around not giving a rats ass? Heheh...

So much stuff they could go by. I would also throw in the older brother is a thug, blazing it still living at home. That can't be good. Kids look up to older siblings, I wonder if they look up to Jordan? Ugh.

How much you wanna bet she's probably left the little kids under Jordan's care at times. Hey, she's left HIM alone...that would be an improvement for her, she wouldn't see it as bad because he's of proper age.

It's true though, this is getting depressing. I wish those kids well.

Anyways, here's some Granny Kan moments to lighten up the moodImage

Return to “Kandee Johnson”