Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by QueenE » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:46 am

4leaflover wrote:
QueenE wrote:from that blog post:

" it's ok that some family is not so pleasant to be around" who was she talking about??
I suppose she had to write that poor me Christmas post to make people feel bad about her, so they would forgive her for the whole Kristy drama.

She always complains, no matter how much money she makes or how things go well for her.
I wonder what her family thinks of all her lies and whiny posts, do they know she has issues and just let her be? Are they afraid of her? :P I don't get it.
Her entire family is fucked up. Kandee owns her Mom. That lady (now celebrating Hanukkah) is just as fucked up as Kandee. They probably forgive her because they "feel" it's in the best interest for Kandees fame and fortune.
But, they do tell her. They flipped out when she got engaged. Even her old Grandfather went over and told her to get her head out of her ass. Which was why Michael cried all night long, after they announced it.

QueenE, the main part about that post is how she doesn't even mention her fiance (Bobby) at the time. Wonder what she'll say about Michael when it's all said and DONE.
Oh I know, I guess I'm so used to Kandee pretend that Bobby didn't exist that I got curious about other things ;)
She will say the same stuff she said about the previous 3, mean things to make them seem terrible guys.
Did you ever read what Kandee said to a GGer after Ellie was born? Right before her truth video?
They have some really weird dynamics in that family for sure.

QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:17 am

It was a long conversation they had, but basically she said stuff like things weren't as they seemed (everyone thought Bobby was really nice), he wasn't good with her, was a deadbeat dad and wasn't helping etc. She made the truth video in march 2011, so she has been talking shit about him right after Ellie was born, pretty much.
Did she start resenting him the moment she found out she was pregnant?

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Honest_Critic » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:47 am

Probably. I mean, I'm sure Bobby was a big part of the reason she had Elyse in the first place otherwise she would have just aborted.

I hope Michael's momager (aka Kris Jenner type) steps up and talks sense to the kid. I feel bad for him in a way, he's clearly so invested and probably even a little excited about the baby now since it's his first. He's never been engaged before, etc. (not that I know of) he deserves to have a normal excitement-time of engagement but instead he's being used by Kandee as a surrogate father and go-getter for all her menial tasks. To be honest, she's probably even cheating on him with Brodie and heaven knows who else on the side. It's a bad place for him to be at what- 27? I don't get how fans think it's a match made in heaven. :roll:

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:53 am

Honest_Critic wrote:Probably. I mean, I'm sure Bobby was a big part of the reason she had Elyse in the first place otherwise she would have just aborted.

I hope Michael's momager (aka Kris Jenner type) steps up and talks sense to the kid. I feel bad for him in a way, he's clearly so invested and probably even a little excited about the baby now since it's his first. He's never been engaged before, etc. (not that I know of) he deserves to have a normal excitement-time of engagement but instead he's being used by Kandee as a surrogate father and go-getter for all her menial tasks. To be honest, she's probably even cheating on him with Brodie and heaven knows who else on the side. It's a bad place for him to be at what- 27? I don't get how fans think it's a match made in heaven. :roll:
Hadn't she aborted Michael's baby, though?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:59 am

DirtyMelodies wrote:
Honest_Critic wrote:Probably. I mean, I'm sure Bobby was a big part of the reason she had Elyse in the first place otherwise she would have just aborted.

It seems like nobody knows anything for sure.. i guess time will tell

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5100 mit Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:02 am

DirtyMelodies wrote:

That's what it seems like to me, that's why I found Tiffany's post a little odd. Unless she aborted, got engaged and got pregnant again? That vlog when Michael and Kandee are in the car talking about life experiences and all that, seems like something huge happened and that whatever they went through, it only made them stronger. Idk Kandeeland is all fucked up. Train wreck from the start!

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:41 am

@fourleaflover

Seriously! Someone needs to bring this bitch down once and for all. You can tell Bobby was devoted and did do everything for her. How can she not share the same bed with someone she already had sex with? Regardless if they were married or not? LMAO at Shannon's logic. So stupid.

Speaking of which, why doesn't this skank get her tubes tied? Since she likes to engage is sexual intercourse before marriage and lives a hypocritical life, is pushing 40, has contemplated abortion (I think she has before in the past) seems like something she should consider. She doesn't need any more kids she doesn't raise or care for anyway. Doesn't Koala realize that he can't have future with this whack job? She had her time, has been around. In my opinion, she had her good chance with Bobby and she fucking killed it. She blew it. What a dumb ass.

QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Lady_Mary I can't ;) Check your settings.

QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 pm

4leaflover wrote:
QueenE wrote:It was a long conversation they had, but basically she said stuff like things weren't as they seemed (everyone thought Bobby was really nice), he wasn't good with her, was a deadbeat dad and wasn't helping etc. She made the truth video in march 2011, so she has been talking shit about him right after Ellie was born, pretty much.
Did she start resenting him the moment she found out she was pregnant?
A deadbeat Dad, are you fucking kidding :FU: To this day, Jordan will say he is the only Dad he's ever known. You know she tried to abort Ellie? FACT. I will be SHOCKED, IF she even has Michael's baby.
Bobby did everything for her, and that [email protected] even tried to drag him along AFTER she was with Michael.
When she got pregs with Ellie, although Bobby WAS living there and doing everything he could possibly do, they were not allowed to share the same bed. WHY? Because it wasn't "Christian", and her Mother said NO.
BTW, I think soon there will be a "tell all".
Christian my fucking ass.
Don't worry nobody believed her, in fact she looked even worse by saying those things ;)
Wait what after she was with Michael?
I remember her saying that they weren't living together cause it wasn't Christian, everyone knew he was living there anyway. I'm sure she wouldn't let him sleep with her...what a psycho. He proposed to her, why not marry and sleep together like a normal couple?
I remember a while ago someone coming here to defend Bobby saying he was building (or buying and fixing??) a house for them all to live together, but since it wasn't good enough for Kandee she wanted to stay in her huge house. Do you know anything about this?

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Just speculation- I think she's still pregs but only because of what Jordan said about her not being able to hide it anymore - that and Michael's latest vlog title. It would be super twisted if he posted that knowing she had had the abortion(?) just speculation.

Also, the vlog of them crying in the car (or post-crying) I believe that was strictly about how their families reacted to the engagement.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Honest_Critic wrote:Just speculation- I think she's still pregs but only because of what Jordan said about her not being able to hide it anymore - that and Michael's latest vlog title. It would be super twisted if he posted that knowing she had had the abortion(?) just speculation.

Also, the vlog of them crying in the car (or post-crying) I believe that was strictly about how their families reacted to the engagement.
Could be, i see the logic in that. Or maybe she wasnt preggo in the first place? As i said before, i wouldnt believe it unless kandee peed on that testing strip right in front of my eyes lol

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Lady_Mary wrote:
Honest_Critic wrote:Just speculation- I think she's still pregs but only because of what Jordan said about her not being able to hide it anymore - that and Michael's latest vlog title. It would be super twisted if he posted that knowing she had had the abortion(?) just speculation.

Could be, i see the logic in that. Or maybe she wasnt preggo in the first place? As i said before, i wouldnt believe it unless kandee peed on that testing strip right in front of my eyes lol

You and the rest of her boy toys lol :P it's so sad but so very, very true

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:42 pm

True, I mean who could really know what Kandee's mess of a life would lead to. All I know is that anything that is about to happen or is happening or bound to happen, is quite comical considering her track record and the choices she makes. I'll still have my popcorn ready, never a dull moment with that woman. I should give her some credit, I've never laughed so hard.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Her house is so messy! No wonder she has vermin.
I don't understand how Michael doesn't censor that. How embarrassing.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:48 pm

konfetit wrote:Image

Her house is so messy! No wonder she has vermin.
I don't understand how Michael doesn't censor that. How embarrassing.
I know right? GROSS!! yet she wears the same 3 rags (her uniform) and swears she's a germaphobe lmao! Those kids, how is this okay for them? I feel sorry for them when they're with her, having to live with such a slob! Thanks Koala for letting us peak into Kandee's private or should I say REAL world. He's such an idiot, they were made for each other.

QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Sure that's not an episode of Hoarders? :barf:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:59 pm

ImageImageImage oldie but goodie

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:13 pm

I wonder how many dead rodents there are in that closet of hers? Anyone else notice the filthy beauty blender on that pile of crap on her desk? I guess they don't have time to clean. After all, they've got those damn crepes to make, water slides to play on, mountain bikes to ride etc.

Y'all who have met her---how in the world did you keep a straight face? I don't think I could do that. I think I'd stop blinking and my mouth would be hanging open while my brain attempted process it all. Kudos to you for not totally losing your shit. Well played! :tu:

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:21 pm

If I was Koala, I'd be kinda freaked out to realize the woman I'm dating is a slob at nearly 40 years old...

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:28 pm

DirtyMelodies wrote:If I was Koala, I'd be kinda freaked out to realize the woman I'm dating is a slob at nearly 40 years old...
Seems like this guy is a slob himself. I don't see him as the one who wears the pants in that relationship. Looks like Kandee inherited another child, sadly in this case, she puts Koala in the #1 spot. Hey, girl got needs too [[BARF]]

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Agreed PunkLush. If he put that crap on his vlog then he must not be shocked by it. I assume he thinks that is normal. I would die a death if someone saw my house looking like that. :roll:

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:38 pm

4leaflover wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:Oh my god. She just posted this on Snapchat. She actually left the hair salon like that and went to Wal-Mart before rinsing off the dye at home.

Speechless. This bitch is even more ratchet than I thought.

And still with the Labia lips, guess it's better than her serpent tongue. :rofl:
'Serpent tongue'...yes! Thats it! :rofl:
We are men of action; Lies do not become us

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:49 pm

4leaflover wrote:
PunkLush wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:If I was Koala, I'd be kinda freaked out to realize the woman I'm dating is a slob at nearly 40 years old...
Seems like this guy is a slob himself. I don't see him as the one who wears the pants in that relationship. Looks like Kandee inherited another child, sadly in this case, she puts Koala in the #1 spot. Hey, girl got needs too [[BARF]]
True, if you ever watched his videos of his home in Tennessee, OMFG, rats dishes roaches. It was hilarious when Kandee went there.

[video][/video]

4:36
This is DISGUSTING!!! How can he say he hasn't been there in months? If I knew I was going to be away for a couple of months from my home, I would have cleaned up and left my house okay looking. More of a reason to clean up really good. Seems like they have that trait in common.

If Kandee told the truth:
"Hi, my name is Kandee and my boyfriend and I both have mice living in our homes. Don't worry, I'm a princess like Cinderella and the mice are my friends, I sing to them and I named them too. Once my fiancée aka Prince Charming of the slobs and I start living together, we'll be a big, loving family...mice included! Huge Hugs from my house to yours!!!" ImageImage

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:54 pm

enchantedapril wrote:Agreed PunkLush. If he put that crap on his vlog then he must not be shocked by it. I assume he thinks that is normal. I would die a death if someone saw my house looking like that. :roll:
My thoughts exactly! But yet she would force Bobby into secrecy?! She's backwards.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Check out Koalas need vlog Cleaning Kandee's closet or driving to Hollywood (the latest one) and you'll see at the 8:35 mark how Kandee gets when she's mad and screams, while Koala laughs it up. Classic Kandee.

[[Side Note]] how can Kandee leave her kids with Koala while she goes to L.A.? I mean, it seems kind of strange. Wouldn't the fathers hit the ceiling if they knew about that? Also, all he feeds them is junk! I can't, I mean I don't understand! Also, towards the end he shows Alani's face for a moment. The dads need to gear up and put this bitch back on check.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”