PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by PunkLush »

chatteryteeth wrote:
PunkLush wrote:Check out Koalas need vlog Cleaning Kandee's closet or driving to Hollywood (the latest one) and you'll see at the 8:35 mark how Kandee gets when she's mad and screams, while Koala laughs it up. Classic Kandee.

[[Side Note]] how can Kandee leave her kids with Koala while she goes to L.A.? I mean, it seems kind of strange. Wouldn't the fathers hit the ceiling if they knew about that? Also, all he feeds them is junk! I can't, I mean I don't understand! Also, towards the end he shows Alani's face for a moment. The dads need to gear up and put this bitch back on check.
Holy shit, her house is GROSS! What a damn shame because it looks like a gorgeous house. My jaw dropped in the beginning and I saw her wearing the SAME heinous zebra print leggings she's been wearing since 2009. Her closest is enormous and spilling over with clothes yet she is still wearing those things, barf.
Michael seems like a nice, charismatic guy. He could be better looking with a hair cut. I just don't understand why he has hitched himself to the kandee crazy train and her baggage. My only guess is the money and exposure. Probably like throwing a pencil down a hall way.
NO WAY!!! I didn't even notice, but she is!!! Holy shit. Who keeps nasty, stale leggings after all these years??? The return of the zebra print leggings YIKES!! I'm shocked they're not full of holes considering that she wore them through out her pregnancy day in and day out. gross gross gross, Those leggings have lasted longer than her relationships on the real!! That only shows that she's a hoarder, I can only imagine her makeup collection...DISTURBING!! Image

gossip4life
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip4life »

4leaflover wrote:
PunkLush wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:If I was Koala, I'd be kinda freaked out to realize the woman I'm dating is a slob at nearly 40 years old...
Seems like this guy is a slob himself. I don't see him as the one who wears the pants in that relationship. Looks like Kandee inherited another child, sadly in this case, she puts Koala in the #1 spot. Hey, girl got needs too [[BARF]]
True, if you ever watched his videos of his home in Tennessee, OMFG, rats dishes roaches. It was hilarious when Kandee went there.

[video][/video]

4:36
maybe that's why she hasn't gone back! lol

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

This is getting depressing. She is pathetic, ignorant, uneducated---what else?---duplicitous, developmentally stunted, trashy, what else? Michael is grossly immature. I keep telling myself I need to stop reading about it but its like watching a car accident. I have a morbid curiosity.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by PunkLush »

This must of been before the Botox, do you see what I see? LOL

This is her after, so stiff...looks painful.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Top comment on Koala's vlog... Hahaha! Why am I not surprised at that answer...

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

PunkLush wrote:Image
Damn, she was aging so gracefully! What a shame...

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Sorry for the triple post... Is it just me, or on PunkLush's comparison pictures you can clearly see how less gummy her smile is? I'm 100% sure she got lip injections too.

Snow8White
Learner
Learner

Post by Snow8White »

please...someone tell me the Dad's are just letting Kandee and Michael get away with this terrible lack of responsibility while their lawyers make their cases for full custody w/ no visitation.....I can't even handle this last vlog.

Those children live in a chaotic filthy mess, they ate crepes, pizza and fast food while an "adult" was in charge of them not a fruit or vegetable in sight. Their MOTHER can't get her shit together while the kids were at school not even in the house to pack and leave for a 7 hour road trip at a reasonable time. WHO whould leave after 7:00 p.m. and drive until 2 AM????

**************My open letter to Kandee Johnson******

Kandee, you can now call me a full on Hater. I have watched your videos and read your blogs from nearly the beginning. The first video I watched was how to cut side swept bangs. Now, after all these years, all the scams, drama and changes, I think you are the worst excuse for a mother i've ever seen. I think your children should be removed from your house immediately. I think you are disgusting for falsely putting down their fathers publicly where one day your children will read the words that came from your own "black heart" It is time for you to GROW UP.

There are millions of working mother's out there, who manage to feed their children wholsome meals on a strict budget and they manage to get their kids to school on time. Those are the Mom's who truly struggle to do the right thing and they are sacrificing daily to put their children first. You have never been a true "single" Mom. The fact that you have tried to make yourself out to be one of these amazing women is disturbing. You do nothing but spew the words you think people want to hear and that will make people feel sorry for you and you sadly think this will make people "like you"

I do have to Thank you for letting Michael vlog so much. It has brought out your true self. We now all see the proof that you are not "as you seem." Why not take an hour a day to tidy up your disgusting house. If you were to ever be on another t.v. show, I'd say you are best suited for an episode of hoarders.

You need to stop using people, stop being so DAMN SELFISH and start being a grown adult. I am your age, with two children and a husband. I am not some monster troll sitting beind my computer. My kids are sleeping right now. I save my time to visit these boards for when they are at school or sleeping. Because simply...they come first. Try that for once. Try not buying your children's affection. Try playing with them - no cameras. Try seeing a therapist about your shopping addiction. Try donating some of the literal crap you have in your house. Try cooking a proper meal and sitting down as a family. WITHOUT a vlogging camera. Try doing something - anything without it being for the purpose of putting it online. STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR ALL OF YOUR ISSUES.

The saddest thing to me is potentially another human being brought into your circus.

So :FU: Kandee for all of it.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Snow8White wrote: **************My open letter to Kandee Johnson******

Kandee, you can now call me a full on Hater. I have watched your videos and read your blogs from nearly the beginning. The first video I watched was how to cut side swept bangs. Now, after all these years, all the scams, drama and changes, I think you are the worst excuse for a mother i've ever seen. I think your children should be removed from your house immediately. I think you are disgusting for falsely putting down their fathers publicly where one day your children will read the words that came from your own "black heart" It is time for you to GROW UP.

There are millions of working mother's out there, who manage to feed their children wholsome meals on a strict budget and they manage to get their kids to school on time. Those are the Mom's who truly struggle to do the right thing and they are sacrificing daily to put their children first. You have never been a true "single" Mom. The fact that you have tried to make yourself out to be one of these amazing women is disturbing. You do nothing but spew the words you think people want to hear and that will make people feel sorry for you and you sadly think this will make people "like you"

I do have to Thank you for letting Michael vlog so much. It has brought out your true self. We now all see the proof that you are not "as you seem." Why not take an hour a day to tidy up your disgusting house. If you were to ever be on another t.v. show, I'd say you are best suited for an episode of hoarders.

You need to stop using people, stop being so DAMN SELFISH and start being a grown adult. I am your age, with two children and a husband. I am not some monster troll sitting beind my computer. My kids are sleeping right now. I save my time to visit these boards for when they are at school or sleeping. Because simply...they come first. Try that for once. Try not buying your children's affection. Try playing with them - no cameras. Try seeing a therapist about your shopping addiction. Try donating some of the literal crap you have in your house. Try cooking a proper meal and sitting down as a family. WITHOUT a vlogging camera. Try doing something - anything without it being for the purpose of putting it online. STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR ALL OF YOUR ISSUES.

The saddest thing to me is potentially another human being brought into your circus.

So :FU: Kandee for all of it.
AMEN!!!!! Extremely well said!

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

@snow8white

I second that. Bravo.

Hope the Father's catch wind of Kandee's antics and put a stop to this. She's a sad excuse for a Mother.

What's also mind boggling is that in all the comments for that vlog, their followers are enabling Koalas so-called parenting towards the children. As for Kandee, shame on her for bringing so many men around her children thinking this is normal behavior. Those kids, what must they think of their mom. This is not okay.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

If Kandee's exes came on here to share their sides of the story, it would be amazing. I refuse to believe they're as she portrayed them in her video and blog.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

4leaflover wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:If Kandee's exes came on here to share their sides of the story, it would be amazing. I refuse to believe they're as she portrayed them in her video and blog.
I know one that's ready.
WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR.

Tell him he can be 100% anonymous! He should do an AMA on here!

TomBradysCellPhone
Learner
Learner

Post by TomBradysCellPhone »

4leaflover wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:If Kandee's exes came on here to share their sides of the story, it would be amazing. I refuse to believe they're as she portrayed them in her video and blog.
I know one that's ready.
Oh shit! This is exciting. I can't wait to see what he says the lovely, wholesome Christian Kandee.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Still catching up on the thread... but oooof - more house filth? I was wondering if she would put a stop to Michael filming all her filth, but apparently not.

Also, who clogs up 2 separate sinks AND has 2 separate doors that have come off the hinges? I have never in my life had even 1 door come off its hinges... so WTF is she doing? Some doors are being abused... and who knows how or why. But she just trashes that house! I hate to imagine how much that home's value has gone down since she's been in there trashing it and then neglecting it.

I guess it's just like everything else in her life. :roll:

Also, how fucking hilarious was it when she was so disgusted by what that vacuum picked up in 2 seconds?!? Bitch please, you know you haven't even seen that section of floor in months, let alone vacuumed it. :FU:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

4leaflover wrote:
PunkLush wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:If I was Koala, I'd be kinda freaked out to realize the woman I'm dating is a slob at nearly 40 years old...
Seems like this guy is a slob himself. I don't see him as the one who wears the pants in that relationship. Looks like Kandee inherited another child, sadly in this case, she puts Koala in the #1 spot. Hey, girl got needs too [[BARF]]

True, if you ever watched his videos of his home in Tennessee, OMFG, rats dishes roaches. It was hilarious when Kandee went there.

[video][/video]

4:36
"There are two mouse in the trash" <------ I am mentally correcting his grammar as he speaks! And I am not even a native English speaker. *facepalm*

I mean: Look at his hair and consider what KandeeJane said about his BO. He seems to have the personal hygiene of a hobo (no offense to the hobos out there). No wonder that he loves living in a pig stine and that Kandee's pig stine is an extension of his own living quarters. Wouldn't be surprised if the liked to copulate on a pile of dirty laundry.... WHITE TRASH!

What bothers me to no end is the fact that they simply laugh off this entire mice incident. It is not a joke, it is potentially lethal! I am NOT exaggerating. Back in high school, I hade a friend whose dad died when she was just a baby, because he was bitten by a mouse! He went into the pantry to get some stuff and while he was rumaging around a mouse bit him and transferred the huntington virus to him which is UNCURABLE! He died a few weeks later. The virus is also being transferred in the actual mouse droppings. Especially in dry climates like Nevada - where she lives - this virus is prominent.

Call me dramatic, but IMHO she is playing with her kids lives having them exposed to rodents. I am beyond SHOCKED! Someone call the authorities, please? She should loose custody over all her children.

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

Hi Ladies,
I am no stranger to GG nor this mess that is KJ. I just watched The Koala's vlog and was appalled that he cared for the kids overnight! What the absolute hell? The are not even married and he is caring for the kids. The dads can't be too happy about that and I hope they do something about it. Who is Michael to them? Just another dick in the leopard print leggings. Thank you to whomever pointed out that she is wearing the same leggings from 2010! :rofl:

I remember on the old GG a mod hade a conversation with Kandee and for whatever reason she withheld somethings that were said. A lot of us questioned that but I do remember her saying shit about Bobby and then Bobby's Mother came on and defended her son. A mod said that she did believe we were talking to his mom because I believe she was looking at the ip and it was coming from Hawaii.

I am so glad The Koala vlogs. Is Kandee cracking and allowing people to slowly see the real her? I never thought she was a clean person. I remember her sister saying something about her not bathing everyday and in his vlog where she is gone overnight she is still in the same clothes!!

Anyhoo, good to be back and I am glad to see there are others too.

chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater

Post by chatteryteeth »

PecanPancakes wrote:Hi Ladies,
I am no stranger to GG nor this mess that is KJ. I just watched The Koala's vlog and was appalled that he cared for the kids overnight! What the absolute hell? The are not even married and he is caring for the kids. The dads can't be too happy about that and I hope they do something about it. Who is Michael to them? Just another dick in the leopard print leggings. Thank you to whomever pointed out that she is wearing the same leggings from 2010! :rofl:

I remember on the old GG a mod hade a conversation with Kandee and for whatever reason she withheld somethings that were said. A lot of us questioned that but I do remember her saying shit about Bobby and then Bobby's Mother came on and defended her son. A mod said that she did believe we were talking to his mom because I believe she was looking at the ip and it was coming from Hawaii.

I am so glad The Koala vlogs. Is Kandee cracking and allowing people to slowly see the real her? I never thought she was a clean person. I remember her sister saying something about her not bathing everyday and in his vlog where she is gone overnight she is still in the same clothes!!

Anyhoo, good to be back and I am glad to see there are others too.
I remember that! It was so annoying and a lot of people were mad that the mod refused to share any information. Like basically none at all and the mod was under kandees thumb. It was so pointless.
Does anyone remember the old video in her old house where she blew up a bouncy house in her living room? I remember thinking how nasty she was then because hey carpeting and sofa were covered in stains. Like big, dark stains. She isn't a germaphobe, that is just something she says. No germaphobe would use her own cosmetics on strangers at a "glaminar". At one point in the old GG, many users had pointed out that her fans were interested in coming to her scamfest but were cautious on spending the money. They wanted a link to her portfolio. She said it wasn't available and kept making excuses after excuse. This has been going on for years but her fans aren't seeing it.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Lady Mary--"personal hygiene of a hobo" :rofl: Thank you for that one. Hilarious!

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

PecanPancakes wrote: I remember on the old GG a mod hade a conversation with Kandee and for whatever reason she withheld somethings that were said. A lot of us questioned that but I do remember her saying shit about Bobby and then Bobby's Mother came on and defended her son. A mod said that she did believe we were talking to his mom because I believe she was looking at the ip and it was coming from Hawaii.
I remember that! She was a nice lady and confirmed/corrected a lot of stuff for us! It would be amazing if it could happen again, but with one of the ex-husbands. They've lived with her, they know all the dirty and the real truth!

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

@chatteryteeth

I got curious about the old videos of the old house and it's gross!! I took some screen shots to show anyone that hasn't seen them yet. Even though they're old, it goes to show that Kandee has been a disgusting hoarder for the longest! Even with a beautiful house now, her nasty habits continue to blow me away! [[barf]]

I don't claim to be perfect or have a perfect house but for a self proclaimed germaphobe, this is crazy! No wonder she has mice. Breeding grounds, she's almost inviting the rodents to live there.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”