Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by kellhutch18 »

Glamour has posted a video of kandee doing a halloween look,it starts off as kate middleton then turns into kate trying to look like Belle from beauty and the beast??

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

protocol53 wrote:
KandeeIG2.JPG
Why do I think part of her day getting a little not very fun had to do with this announcement from Michael:
McasIG.JPG
Also, as an adult, I am aware that some days are better than others. Some days you get good news, other days you get bad new. That's life. You deal with it. I would never say the kind of stupid stuff she says when she doesn't get 100% what she wants. She reacts like such a child when things don't go exactly her way!
Looking at her social media time line, it seems like Kandee is cursed with an aweful lot of "bad days" recently... Karma is claiming it's payback.

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

Lady_Mary wrote:
protocol53 wrote:
KandeeIG2.JPG
Why do I think part of her day getting a little not very fun had to do with this announcement from Michael:
McasIG.JPG
Also, as an adult, I am aware that some days are better than others. Some days you get good news, other days you get bad new. That's life. You deal with it. I would never say the kind of stupid stuff she says when she doesn't get 100% what she wants. She reacts like such a child when things don't go exactly her way!
Looking at her social media time line, it seems like Kandee is cursed with an aweful lot of "bad days" recently... Karma is claiming it's payback.

Even when Kandee is "happy'' it seems extremely forced. While her fans find her uplifting, I find her overly self critical. For example, she puts down those who have pale, freckle prone skin. It's highly likely that what she doesn't like about herself is opening up body criticism for young girls. I would not let my daughter watch Kandee because I don't want my redhaired tween to feel like she needs a tan to be beautiful, when she already is.

So many times when she goes off the deep end and get's the cult eyes about how if you feel ugly, have no life, no car, no fancy dress, if your freckled, pale, and so on, makes me think, Damn Kandee, ARE YOU EVER REALLY HAPPY? I found it so strange how she was more excited about youtube crap than being ENGAGED and sent people over to Michael's channel to even talk about it. We could probably go on YT and find 300 million ''he popped the question" videos from brides actually excited and Kandee has almost 3 million people to get excited with. WTH?

I hope someone in the Castro Family is reading here. ;) She is never gonna get married. She will ''mannie'' Michael along until a new wong comes along, drop him, then say, "Michael, really didn't do the ''real mannie" things, once, I had to go to the mailbox and I had to trap the rat all in one week. So, I can't put any video's up for the next 3 months while I edit and nap". ''So from my rat's nest to yours, see you in the next year" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

I used to watch her but haven't in quite some time. What happened to all her kids? She has 4, right? I know the youngest is with her, but whatever happened to the other 3?

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

enchantedapril wrote:DirtyMelodies--LOL You got blocked by Kandee. I consider that a badge of honor. Well done, my friend. Well done. :tu:
That was my first step into realizing she was shady as fuck, haha. I owe it all to her, so... Thanks, Kandee!

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

yesitsme wrote:I used to watch her but haven't in quite some time. What happened to all her kids? She has 4, right? I know the youngest is with her, but whatever happened to the other 3?
The eldest is just fucking around, acting like he's the next 2Pac or something. Apparently his girlfriend lives with him at Kandee's.

The middle ones, Blake and Alani, live with their dad, I believe. Which is for the best.

gossip4life
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip4life »

bambiii wrote:this thread is getting kinda depressing, i'll might have to unsubscribe from the Kandee gossip :| ...i just don't get the same 'fun' vibe here as in the other guru threads, it's not because of the community, it's the insight into Kandees real life and past that's just...sad? anyone feel the same?
i was actually a little sad reading some of the things last night.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

PecanPancakes wrote: I hope someone in the Castro Family is reading here. ;) She is never gonna get married. She will ''mannie'' Michael along until a new wong comes along, drop him, then say, "Michael, really didn't do the ''real mannie" things, once, I had to go to the mailbox and I had to trap the rat all in one week. So, I can't put any video's up for the next 3 months while I edit and nap". ''So from my rat's nest to yours, see you in the next year" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..
Did they ever announce a date for the wedding, or this more of a "promise" engagement?

Caseynfinnegan
Talker
Talker

Post by Caseynfinnegan »

In the last few Koala vlogs I saw the two kids from the 2nd baby daddy...Blake and Alani. Was the littlest one Ellie there though? I wonder if Bobby is keeping her away from said shit hole until she cleans the house up. It'd be an answer to why she was so frantically trying to organize and tidy. Maybe it's also in fear of a CPS check....what are your thoughts?

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

DirtyMelodies- More like a "bullshit" engagement. hahahahaahhahah!!!! :rofl:

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Caseynfinnegan wrote:In the last few Koala vlogs I saw the two kids from the 2nd baby daddy...Blake and Alani. Was the littlest one Ellie there though? I wonder if Bobby is keeping her away from said shit hole until she cleans the house up. It'd be an answer to why she was so frantically trying to organize and tidy. Maybe it's also in fear of a CPS check....what are your thoughts?
Surely there are others who are wise to her bullshit ways. We can't be the only ones. Maybe somebody called CPS on her. Its possible. IDK

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

PecanPancakes wrote:
She will ''mannie'' Michael along until a new wong comes along, drop him, then say, "Michael, really didn't do the ''real mannie" things, once, I had to go to the mailbox and I had to trap the rat all in one week. So, I can't put any video's up for the next 3 months while I edit and nap". ''So from my rat's nest to yours, see you in the next year" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..
BWAHAHAHAHA! This is classic! "My rat's nest to yours" Image

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I'm sure some are trying to get CPS on her. As is, she barely has the kids with her now anyways. Elyse is usually with Bobby and the other kids are with their father. Jordan is semi-moved out of Kandee's house just because he can't stand Michael, but I believe he still calls it 'home' and is a high school drop out sleeping with his girlfriend. Way off the deep end. :/ It IS depressing!
Her life is on a downwards spiral and always was, honestly.

LOL- to anyone on snapchat, check out her latest snaps about her 'makeup mess' in LA- all neatly packaged makeup containers and baggies for everything. Hun- we've seen the REAL makeup mess and it's enough to give me nightmares. #whyyoualwayslyin

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

[tweet][/tweet]

I don't know why she was so whiny yesterday about having a bad day, but she should be happy - she got signed with United Talent Agency. (They must use the word "talent" loosely.) :rofl: :FU:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

enchantedapril wrote:DirtyMelodies- More like a "bullshit" engagement. hahahahaahhahah!!!! :rofl:
Hahaha! 100%

gossip4life
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip4life »

protocol53 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I don't know why she was so whiny yesterday about having a bad day, but she should be happy - she got signed with United Talent Agency. (They must use the word "talent" loosely.) :rofl: :FU:
do you know what it is/what they do?

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

In Koalas latest vlog, toilet paper dress he takes on the Manny role again while in L.A. and what does he feed the kids? Crepes.
I mean, their in Los Angeles, couldn't he get creative? They eat crepes 24/7 at home, why would he take them to eat crepes....again. Might sound like I'm nitpicking but whatever, I'd be sick and tired of eating the same old shit. Rant over.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Crepes again!? For the love of God!! Not fucking crepes again. How pathetic.

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Maybe Koala just really wishes he could travel to France... HINT HINT KANDEE.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Would it have killed Kandee to brush Ellie's hair before that tutorial? Maybe she can't find a brush in that disaster of a house. It's pretty obvious she and Michael don't use one.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”