Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

Post by Lilstinker722 »

I always say that the girl who was going to commit suicide must be so embarassed that she's constantly being used a sympathy ploy. Kandee gets so "upset" talking about it as though it was Kandees lowest point in life and not her own...

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

Lilstinker722 wrote:I always say that the girl who was going to commit suicide must be so embarassed that she's constantly being used a sympathy ploy. Kandee gets so "upset" talking about it as though it was Kandees lowest point in life and not her own...

Who was that girl? I always get the impression that 99% of the people Kandee invokes (beautiful girl she refused to pay a compliment to, then found out she had actually lost her son in a terrible fire/accident with fire, people who write her telling her they wanted to kill themselves and now after seeing how she applies eyeliner, they have a purpose in life; particularly, those people who she says wrote her e-mails to tell her to set up the famous PayPal account, that would be interesting to know, who are those people) are pure fabrication. If that girl exists, she should tell Kandee to knock it off. Has Kandee ever named her? Otherwise it can be just a big poof and nothing else.

She has the nerve to talk about very sensitive issues just to make people believe she cares, but everything she says (empty words, no action taken to help anyone, ever) is just the same run of the mill stuff- you are beautiful, you are special, God has a plan for you, I am your friend, I love you, etc.

How can a 40 year-old claim she 'loves' people she's never met, and how can those people BELIEVE they are 'loved' by Kandee? She doesn't just say it, she plays on it, she makes videos about sob stories, she writes sugary responses to comments on the YT videos.....my God, how stupid are the believers? And they're grown people, raising families, not 13 year-olds.

A mature, grown ass woman left a comment on one of the vlogs with Michael (some skiing i think, or something, I don't remember), saying stuff like Kandee found the happiness she deserves and God loves her, what a great Christian she is, spreading the love.....Jeebus. Kandee was probably getting boned in some public toilet off the slopes right as that cuckoo was writing those words .

I understand the whole US thing with motivational speakers, Christian things, etc., but HOW can some adults be so stupid and credulous? I have never in my life heard of such things to happen in Europe. Yes, worse things happen but unfortunately they're committed by mentally disturbed people. If Kandee was an European people would've called the social services on her, not bought her gifts and funded her lifestyle. I'm not prejudiced or anything against the US, and I'm not saying that my country is some amazing place, but HOW is it possible that Kandee is an 'inspiration' for women who sometimes have teenage children??? I've always asked myself this question, it's just impossible to understand.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I have the same impression, she totally makes up those stories.
I always hated the face she makes when she tells them, flaring her nostrils and all. She probably learnt that stuff from her grandma, the motivational speaker whatever she was.

She makes up a lot of stuff, like her terrible moments when she was super poor, people telling her she is ugly and blah blah.

All the things you mentioned MudPie are the reason why I dislike her so much, I couldn't care less of her horrible makeup skills. She is just a creepy person with her motivational speaker bs. That is disturbing. Oh and the baby voice :P She is a master manipulator.

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

QueenE wrote:I have the same impression, she totally makes up those stories.
I always hated the face she makes when she tells them, flaring her nostrils and all. She probably learnt that stuff from her grandma, the motivational speaker whatever she was.

She makes up a lot of stuff, like her terrible moments when she was super poor, people telling her she is ugly and blah blah.

All the things you mentioned MudPie are the reason why I dislike her so much, I couldn't care less of her horrible makeup skills. She is just a creepy person with her motivational speaker bs. That is disturbing. Oh and the baby voice :P She is a master manipulator.

You are totally right, Queen. There are many girls on YT, some whose tutorials are downright awful, but i still watch them once in a while as they always say something interesting or are just fun when one is bored, etc.

However.....none of these girls ever said they were makeup artists at such high levels- Hollywood. Kandee only had the Hot Tub movie job, ever, this months or a year or something like this after she started making videos. Not credited anywhere else, cannot produce any evidence, cannot even name a commercial, a magazine, a fashion show that she worked on. 'She forgot' and 'she doesn't need the portfolio' and 'people wouldn't let her talk about it either way'. My God.

She has terrible 'skills' for someone who allegedly worked with celebrities. She makes tons of money by taking advantage of lonely, credulous or truly kind-hearted ignorant people who think she's a genuine person.

If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. How come she has no friends, all her husbands left her, she couldn't settle with Bobby, she has the personal and professional life of a 17 year-old highschool drop out. She seems unstable but has the presence of mind to create her videos and lie to people. The greed, the shopping, the money, and this is just fractions of what we got to see after a long time, putting bits and pieces together. I wouldn't be surprised if she owned the house, the car, if she still had money in the bank from all the donations (assuming she didn't spend it all).

Her motivational blab doesn't mean squat as it's always the same story over and over again. I've noticed this thing about her, whenever she doesn't have any ideas to do makeup with, or people are criticizing her, she pops out an 'inspirational' video to tighten the leash on the minions. The nostril flaring thing, I hate it too.

She looks so weird whenever she makes strange faces, looks downwards or in one direction and moves her hands, lifting one of the mouth corners:

And a little something for the ladies:

(Image

Eeew, gross feet.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Holy crap! They look like ballerina feet.
Was she ever a dancer? They're nasty!

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

Kandee's feet look like her face and neck: two different colors.

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

Oh god those feet, I remember that video she was showing before and after her bronzer :?

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

I think the extensions are gone lol

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

Lilstinker722 wrote:I think the extensions are gone lol
Oh hun, we wish they were! (if you mean the photos I posted above). These screenshots are from old videos....I think Kandee will keep those extensions until her hair grows back, which would mean another 5 years.....maybe she WILL wash them at some point in 5 years... :?

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

MudPie wrote:
Oh hun, we wish they were! (if you mean the photos I posted above). These screenshots are from old videos....I think Kandee will keep those extensions until her hair grows back, which would mean another 5 years.....maybe she WILL wash them at some point in 5 years... :?
lol no she just posted this pic on instagram, but I'm sure she'll be adding extensions again soon
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 12.42.22 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

Lilstinker722 wrote:
MudPie wrote:
lol no she just posted this pic on instagram, but I'm sure she'll be adding extensions again soon
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 12.42.22 PM.png
I'm sure that's a wig.

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

you're probably right lol

muajessie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by muajessie »

I just saw her video for the 7 minute makeup pop up on my feed. I forgot I was subscribed, but after watching it and reading a few of the things you all said about her, I unsubbed. I can't believe she has so many subscribers. She's such a big youtube name known for makeup for years. She could do so much and take advantage of the opportunity to actually be a name in Hollywood, but she needs to work for it.

Honestly, after all these years, I'd expect her makeup skills to grow, but that video was terrible. She needs to take some workshops or assist real makeup artists if she wants a career in Hollywood. It was supposed to be a 7-minute makeup application, but with all the cuts/edits/fast-forwarding I'm certain it actually took her at least double that time. And considering that, the application was dreadful! In 15 minutes, I would expect her to be able to do a full glam face, not that mess she did.

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

I think she just needs to pull an Emma Blackery and shave it all off so her hair can grow back in healthier, thicker, and chemical-free. Her awful hair is aging her so much.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

What must that makeup look like in broad daylight? Red hair, black eye brows, packed on foundation, concealer and contour. She looks like a drag queen.

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

You're right it was a wig, figures it wouldn't be her new hair style, because it kinda looked good on her

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

theone wrote:What must that makeup look like in broad daylight? Red hair, black eye brows, packed on foundation, concealer and contour. She looks like a drag queen.
It's awful as always. I can't believe she went to her 'meetings' like that, what did those people who saw her think??

The usual:

The lips are just so gross, large and loose at the corners, like big floppy things hanging around. Eeew.

The faces are just again out of this world:

At the end she squeaks and says '..so you can be my best friend on the internet!'

:o

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

And those wings are always done so beautifully

factorygirl
Learner
Learner

Post by factorygirl »

I've lurked on Kandee's thread for a while, does anyone know if she filters her comments? It is extraordinarily hard to find a negative comment, or even one with constructive criticism (unless it has enormous amounts of ass kissing present :? ). She must go through and either delete them or have them filtered? There is no way someone who is this horrendous at makeup should be getting no negative comments what so ever!

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

factorygirl wrote:I've lurked on Kandee's thread for a while, does anyone know if she filters her comments? It is extraordinarily hard to find a negative comment, or even one with constructive criticism (unless it has enormous amounts of ass kissing present :? ). She must go through and either delete them or have them filtered? There is no way someone who is this horrendous at makeup should be getting no negative comments what so ever!
yeah she deletes them for the most part

Return to “Kandee Johnson”