Kandee's New Boyfriend

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kandee's New Boyfriend

Post by BebeSwan »

And around the same time as Kandee's Glaminars Bobbi Brown ( a REAL MUA) was charging a THIRD of what Kandee was. And Bobbi Brown's classes included a makeup station with supplies for each participant (and assistants), pizza, sushi, etc., and a BB palette as a gift.

I watched video of Kandee's Glaminar. The audience just sits in a drab hotel auditorium listening to Kandee rehash her yt. A true scam artist at work.

It's just a matter of time before she announces she's preggo lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I had to come post a comment when I saw her new video with him haha. I knew he was a lot younger because his older brother is Jason Castro who is only 27 (I think, he was on American Idol and I loved him lol) This chick is nuts! I don't know for sure how old she is but she's definitely almost 40. I know she had her oldest son young, but come on. He's like 17 or something right? Her son is closer to her boyfriend's age than she is :rofl:

PaulinaG
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PaulinaG »

According to http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/k ... hnson.html, her birthday is July 9, 1978 and she's 36 years old.

melwise07
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melwise07 »

clairebear wrote:Kandee is NOT 32, no matter how much she lies about her age. She has what a 17 year old son? She's closer to 40 than 30. The age difference wasn't the point, like said she's got 4 kids all from different men. She's rough. This guy is still a baby in the sense he probably won't be there to take care of any kids just like the last one wasn't. You'd think she'd of learned to make better choices but she's all about herself so she doesn't even take care of the kids anyways.
Actually Bobbie, Elyses Dad is very much a part of her life. Kandee just tried to make out like he wasn't. I checked him out Twitter and he has pictures of him and Elyse and everything that are up to date. Kandee just tries to still after all these years play the single victim card.

NewMommyOfTwo
Learner
Learner

Post by NewMommyOfTwo »

Anyone notice in the makeup challenge video with Michael... He called her out on always posing with her mouth open!! Ha!!

FactChecker5000
Stalker
Stalker

Post by FactChecker5000 »

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

I figured she was late 30s. Thanks!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

PaulinaG wrote:According to http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/k ... hnson.html, her birthday is July 9, 1978 and she's 36 years old.
That is right. Although elsewhere I read she was born in 1977.

http://coolspotters.com/public-figures/kandee-johnson

But at the time of her arrest, according to news articles -- she was 31...which was back in January 2010. So add 4 years, plus another year ( since it was January and her birthday is in July).. and she is likely 36 years old.

http://www.examiner.com/article/kandee- ... ridiculous

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.p ... Home-Alone
FactChecker5000 wrote:Kandee's birthday: http://www.californiabirthindex.org/bir ... 8_13676219
Oops.. I didnt see this before I researched on my own.. could have saved myself.. :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now she's signing? wtf? What was that about? part of me is thinking that this dude is just using her to further his music career. I mean he's not a bad singer, but he's got 59k subscribers on his channel as opposed to her 2 million lol. I've just got to wonder what a 25 year old wants to do with a chick that has 4 kids from different dudes lmao

StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer

Post by StateOfNirvana_ »

I just have a hard time thinking he actually loves her and isn't with her because of the "fame". I really believe this is all for attention and subs on both parts. It's just a booty call stretched to more than that. I mean, there's nothing at all wrong with just aimlessly hooking up with someone. But when you're like kandee or Michael it has to be something else. You have to put your children first and she's not. She only truly cares about herself and it shows.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

she looks like she could be his mom

FashionandMakeup1550
Stalker
Stalker

Post by FashionandMakeup1550 »

clairebear wrote:She's like almost 40, 26 really kandee...how long till she's knocked up with another kid from another dad. She is such trash.
Kandee Johnson is 36-
as stated here; http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/k ... hnson.html

chickennugget
Talker
Talker

Post by chickennugget »

I don't feel like its a big deal that her son is closer in age to Michael than she is, but she's really immature so that's definitely an issue. I mean sure, a 10 year difference is sorta big but they're both adults and if she didn't have 4 (?) kids most people wouldn't have an issue.

I like Michael's singing voice a lot. He's really talented, and he's definitely too interesting to be hanging around someone as boring as Kandee. :?

mostly_lurking
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mostly_lurking »

I'm kind of new here, did they ever say how they met? Through Youtube?

Also, I don't mean this in a negative way or to stereotype, but there is something slightly effeminate about him....like the way he speaks or something. Anyone else think so?

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

One thing I'd say about her kids and the pictures are mos might think she shouldn't take them due to her ex not wanting them. However, she should be able to take some. Not sure where this has been mentioned so it might not be the right p lace, but it was mentioned a LOT.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

mostly_lurking wrote:I'm kind of new here, did they ever say how they met? Through Youtube?

Also, I don't mean this in a negative way or to stereotype, but there is something slightly effeminate about him....like the way he speaks or something. Anyone else think so?
Definitely, maybe not effeminate but condescending for sure. Like he talks SLOWLY almost like Kandee and/or the viewers are too dumb to understand what he's saying. :respekt:

I don't see the dude having a career beyond Kandee. She's a career move to him. And I'll be popping popcorn when they break up ;) It's gonna be a hella good show.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

4leaflover wrote:Michael should have stayed with his girlfriend, cute as a button, 24, and actually educated. They were together for a long time, considering their age.
Who was his gf before?

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

Wow....she's soooo pretty, clean-faced and cute! Not because I think anything about Kandee, but she really looks like a very sweet, pretty and 'adorable' chick. She has a university degree as well and I don't think she's been married/has kids (out of wedlock), doesn't seem to be the type.

How do you guys know that she's his ex? Why did they break up? :D
I mean we don't know what happened between them and of course, you can't judge someone based on Twitter posts and physical appearance only but holy smokes, she's so pretty and looks like a Cali girl- blonde, suntanned, healthy, balanced, etc. Michael was a fool to break up with her.... 8-)

Fanzi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fanzi »

This guy looks like a total douche! Ouch, poor Kandee. It shows from the beggining that he was being with her for fame. He is so nasty and ANNOYING! I couldn't bear with his little sarcasm! Ugh! Kandee though.. I think she is in desperate need of love but she is not choosing well.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

His hair looks like it's in need of a good washing all the time. If she was going to go for one of the Castro brothers, she should've gone for his older brother, the one with the dredlocks that made it farther on American Idol. He has freaking gorgeous eyes lol

Return to “Kandee Johnson”