Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

fizzwizz12

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by fizzwizz12 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 pm
I saw that she uploaded a friggin grocery haul and was like oh yeah, she must be hard up for money. She literally threw Youtube to the side, but now that she needs money she thinks she can just come back and start making money off youtube again?
wish youtube would scrub her videos because of fake news.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Right!? Her appearance is startling....err rather, she looks startled! Lol

Yeah, it would be interesting to see her try and reinvent herself, now. She could go for the anti-aging products and lie about how she uses them...while still denying her plastic surgery. She had a complete forehead lift and that's why her hair line receded...at first I thought she was going bald, but there are so many plastic surgeons on YouTube, now... she needs a forehead revision, that cuts a swatch of her forehead, bringing the hairline back down.... lol it's so funny...her eyebrows are well beyond anything botox can achieve.

New baby-daddy!? Whaaaa?! Fill me in! I only use YouTube and lame-ass Facebook.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TacyCollini wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:47 pm

Yeah, it would be interesting to see her try and reinvent herself, now. She could go for the anti-aging products and lie about how she uses them...while still denying her plastic surgery. She had a complete forehead lift and that's why her hair line receded...at first I thought she was going bald, but there are so many plastic surgeons on YouTube, now... she needs a forehead revision, that cuts a swatch of her forehead, bringing the hairline back down.... lol it's so funny...her eyebrows are well beyond anything botox can achieve.

hahahahah, omg, i was reading your comment and thinking i was on Twati's page. until i saw the part about the baby daddy.

i dunno, i mean i doubt she's pregnant yet... but with her track record it's a pretty good statistic she'll have another one. i think she wants to do videos with her boyfriend and show him off. or gain more money.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:34 pm
TacyCollini wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:47 pm

hahahahah, omg, i was reading your comment and thinking i was on Twati's page. until i saw the part about the baby daddy.

i dunno, i mean i doubt she's pregnant yet... but with her track record it's a pretty good statistic she'll have another one. i think she wants to do videos with her boyfriend and show him off. or gain more money.

Lol I havent been on Twatis in a long time...her husband gives me creepy pimp vibes. I think hes a lot older than her...she just looks old. :rofl:

I wouldnt doubt Kandee had another secret love-child...shes been gone long enough. It was speculated that she had aborted what's his buckets kid...omg I forgot his name Michael? ...its a tip of my tongue. Anyway...they had weird videos that seemed to hint to it. .

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady_Mary »

Hey guys, good to be back! Haven't been here in a loooooong time! Had to check oit the videos you were talking about. Wtf is that septum ring in her nose? She looks like a cow, doesn't suit her at all.

Yeah her prior fiance was michael castro aka koala. He got engaged (or is already married to) a lovely young lady closer to his age.

Concerning the new bf - to me he looks like a tattoed "badass" version of Bobbi. Bobbi is her youngest daughter's baby daddy.

Is kandee already engaged to her newest flame? Personally, i don't see her getting pregnant again. She is over 40 and would need hormone treatment or ivf most likely. I think she might have had an oopsie with koala. They either lost it or aborted. There was a telling video in which booth were crying in her car, but didn't say why.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

((((((ECHOOOOO)))))))

howdy... the bitch is more plastic than ever.... what is that thing transhuman? :rofl:
She is so damn simple-freaking out about a manufactured virus with a minuscule fatality rate... Im in a state that is deliberately shut-down, since the beginning, while people are losing their livelihood, per design. What a shill... :roll:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TacyCollini wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:16 am
((((((ECHOOOOO)))))))

howdy... the bitch is more plastic than ever.... what is that thing transhuman? :rofl:
She is so damn simple-freaking out about a manufactured virus with a minuscule fatality rate... Im in a state that is deliberately shut-down, since the beginning, while people are losing their livelihood, per design. What a shill... :roll:
:hail:

it's ridiculous isn't it??? and it's so good to see ya!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i know this thread is dead. but catastrophe kandee strikes again. now she severed her thumb/hand with a glass bowl.

does this chick do this stuff for attention ?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

She posted on IG, comparing 1995 Kandee with 2020 Kandee. I know I'm not crazy when I say she photoshopped her teen photo. You can still find the original picture on her old blog or around the web (cause she always posts the same stuff).
Adding proof lol, the original photo is flipped, but I edited it so you can see what I mean.
kankan.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

good lord, i knew i looked at her teen photo and thought something was off.

this girl and her need for attention is crazy.

remember how she'd use that weird pucker thing to claim big lips? and we all knew it was a lie.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:08 am
good lord, i knew i looked at her teen photo and thought something was off.

this girl and her need for attention is crazy.

remember how she'd use that weird pucker thing to claim big lips? and we all knew it was a lie.
Yeah, that damn thing :rofl:
She posted videos and photos for years, we saw how her real lips are. Wtf she was thinking editing the old photo 🤦‍♀️

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

still can't stand her... but she looked better

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

hey look this thread isn't locked yay.
Did you guys know Kandee hurt her thumb? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Our Kankan got scammed, scammer stole all her money.

three3three
Learner
Learner

Post by three3three »

QueenE wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:35 am
for real? is karma finally getting around to her?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

three3three wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:21 pm
QueenE wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:35 am
for real? is karma finally getting around to her?

three3three
Learner
Learner

Post by three3three »

why would she post about it? idk why, but i feel like it’s kind of a private matter…?
i stopped paying attention to her a while ago. maybe around the time she and that guy michael fizzled out. how does she make money these days?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=41860 :horny:

Return to “Kandee Johnson”