Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by bubbles_328 »

I use to watch Kandee a lot back and the day and will admit she got me believing she was just so nice and positive all the time but then after awhile I wondered... was that really how she was everyday? Like no one can be THAT happy, nice, positive, etc, 24/7/365. Then i started reading here and then I knew it was all bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:16 am
QueenE wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:55 am
Kandee is cold. Her sweetness is just fake.

Those who know me here, might remember I was always skeptical of people here claiming to know Kandee.
That said I don't doubt 4063 is for real, I totally believe the thing with Jordan and the watch. He always seemed like an entitled brat with no respect.

Hey fizzwizz12 :D Oh we sure had fun! That lasted until the psycho with the multiple personalities arrived. I did stay long enough to see how you guys got rid of him/her.
Were you on the old GG site as well? I remember we did so much work when Kandee was promoting that sick girl, who turned out to be just a scammer. Kristie Tunick, anyone remember her? :rofl:

Omg... i completely forgot about her! Yup, sure do remember.

What also still driving me up the wall is the case of the girl who committed suicide and reached out to Kandee prior to that. That just did it for me. I wonder how Kandee manages to sleep at night
oh my... i completely spaced about that! that poor girl that did that to herself. yes, she made her choice... but to be so blinded to think Kandee was the right person to reach out. yikes.

oh man, remember the c0ck carousel we'd always joke about. i had access to my damn photobucket and we'd have fun blasting her "makeup classes"
she sucked at the makeup then, sucks at it now. but she used that fake sugary sweet persona to her advantage. the whole family is cold and calculating.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Ah the good old times! c0ck carousel...remember fire crotch? :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady_Mary »

..... and the leopard pants .....lol

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

QueenE wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:27 am
Ah the good old times! c0ck carousel...remember fire crotch? :rofl:
YES!

has it really been so long? crazy how time flies but yet it feels like it was still so recent.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

what was with her drop crotch outfits? didn't she have zebra too? i think she'll try and be a depends/poise spokesperson in the future.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ yup she did. Boy i wonder what she ll do in 5 years from now? Best case scenario she ll be Jordan's momager. Worst case scenario - some F-list celeb's new arm kandee (ha! See what i did here? ;-) )

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I wondered this thing for years.
Why the hell she always has to work till 3 in the morning to do whatever she has to do.
She still does that, as per her Ig stories.
Do you remember ages ago when she would say "I've been up till 4 to edit this videos for you guysssss", "I have to wake up at 7 and it's already 4!!"-
Like wtf?
She doesn't have small kids anymore, she has all day to edit or whatever. If she had a busy day out she can do it the day after, but no..I WORKED AT NIGHT FOR SOMETHING SPECIAALLL :roll:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

QueenE wrote:I wondered this thing for years.
Why the hell she always has to work till 3 in the morning to do whatever she has to do.
She still does that, as per her Ig stories.
Do you remember ages ago when she would say "I've been up till 4 to edit this videos for you guysssss", "I have to wake up at 7 and it's already 4!!"-
Like wtf?
She doesn't have small kids anymore, she has all day to edit or whatever. If she had a busy day out she can do it the day after, but no..I WORKED AT NIGHT FOR SOMETHING SPECIAALLL :roll:
I’ve always wondered this too. To my knowledge she has ALWAYS done this and it makes no sense. It’s almost like she does this just to go along w her ‘I’m such a hard worker and positive person 24/7!!!’ shtick. Image like she expects a pat on the back for all her ‘hard work’.

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

She used to sleep all day ! Not sure if she still does

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

4063 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:11 pm

i bet she does. SHE IS A LAZY CUNT.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4063 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Just what I suspected ;) Thank you for letting us know!

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

@4063 can you spill any tea on her relationships?

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

Barney has died before she met Michael

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

4063 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:18 pm

how about with the other baby daddies? she has had quite a large assortment.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I came to this thread just to comment on her recent Instagram story video post showing her hugging the girl (I believe at disneyland) who told her Mom she is a fan of Kandee. This is all for show on camera.

I met Kandee in South Lake Tahoe Fourth of July weekend in 2013. I was at a hamburger/milkshake place and saw her outside so I waved to her. She came over and said hi for two seconds and then as I was talking to her she turned around and rushed to her car. No cameras were present and she seemed really irritated. But I am willing to bet that if there was a camera she would have acted a lot different. She’s not that nice of a person.

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
4063 wrote:

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

4063 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
4063 wrote:

She wanted to be emancipated at 16 so her parents signed the papers, Barney was sad telling me the story - he didn’t want too

She writes about how broke she was eating ketchup from packets ! Really ??? Come on Kandee do you really think your parents would let that happen ! Barney was the one that drive to Arizonia and brought her back!!!!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Nobody here ever believed her lies about being poor, abused and sad.
She invented this whole persona to make money, you know the abused girl that now is a ray of sunshine :roll:

It doesn't surprise me at all that she was a bitch when you met her SapphireJewel21! She is always so exaggerated, she is totally fake. Typical all smiles and sugar for the camera, but as soon as it turns off the face changes.

4063, did you know that when Kandee started doing Youtube she made a video (about herself), where she said lots of bad things about her dad, I hope he never saw that. We never believed her parents would let her starve and be poor with a baby, she is so full of shit.

She just lied always lied. Everyone was always evil to her and she was always the poor victim. She said nasty stuff about everyone in her life to maintain her poor me story. Her dad was terrible, her ex husbands were all abusive junkies, Bobby was not what it seemed, people at work were bad with her, and so on. She had to give up her dreams of being in Hollywood cause of Jordan :roll:

Man do you all remember her flaring nostrils videos, were she would address the drama :rofl: Not such a sweet Kandee there eh.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

@4063

I started typing before the servers crashed. Do you know why she split from Jordan's dad and her second husband (dad of Blake and alani ) ? If i remember correctly she accused them both of being drug addicts. I feel like especially in the case of the 2nd hubby this is not the truth. He was sensible enough to forbid her from showing their kids faces online. Also i wonder if he still has the main custody over them?

Return to “Kandee Johnson”