"Kimbald Thighnormous and Carleech, Redipped" (Part 9)

Pastey
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "Kimbald Thighnormous and Carleech, Redipped" (Part 9)

Post by Pastey »

I am so tired of hearing them call their water bottles by a name. Just call it your fucking water bottle!

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Same here. It reiterates their immature mentality - both emotionally and mentally. Grow up. You're 26 going on 16, regressing with each day.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

Her dumbass baby talk to those dogs make me wanna blow my brains into oblivion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

At this point she and Carlos are perfect for each other.

Bored_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Bored_bitch »

Kim’s talking to herself in Carblos’ comments cause I know damn well no one else is looking at carbs and thinking that unless they’re trolling Image

Pooka
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by Pooka »

mhdx wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:29 pm
Pooka wrote:and oh my godddd......her constant hint dropping is SO ANNOYING AND CRINGY. "Carlos, omg I love this ring." "Carlos, wouldnt it be amazing if we got married?" "Carlos, omg imagine if we had this at our wedding" "Guise look at these wedding dresses arent they gorgeous??" "Our babies would be so cute, wouldnt they Carlos??" "I think I'd want a natural no drug home water birth, what do you think Carlos?" It reminds me of those super annoying girls in hs who wanted to get married so bad and wanting to live "the married life" so they got pregnant right after school and are now living in a dirty ass house with their 3 terrible kids and no prospects. (Which is totally fine if you have a healthy relationship....but we all know this is anything but ...) Have some self respect and just fucking stop you're not 14.

Girl he's clearly not comfortable with marrying you and having kids....or else it would have happened.
Its honestly just sad. Also, isnt it a bit early to be dropping hints at starting a whole damn life together?? How long have they been dating for, a year? Two tops?

It just reeks of desperation. And honestly, its not fair to your partner to constantly be dropping snide little hints about what YOU want, vs what would be beneficial to the both of you.

Every time Carlos is on camera his eyes look so dead like damn.

What video is this? or did she delete it?
Naw she hasnt done a specific video, but she'll just drop these types of comments during her videos/insta stories/comments. She constantly talks about how/when she and Carlos will get married, when they'll have kids or how many kids they'll have. He never brings it up.

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

Did you guys notice Carbs, fat stomach? His stomach gut is showing, and Kimbo claims that they “go to the gym in their apartment.” Clearly that’s not the case. Image

cness
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cness »

Maybe Carbs has an unkempt beard so he can discourage Kim from kissing him LOL

julia87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by julia87 »

cness wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 pm
Maybe Carbs has an unkempt beard so he can discourage Kim from kissing him LOL
I think you're right 😂 Imagine how he feels when he has to kiss those baboon ass crusty lips with that flip flap. Not to mention the seafood breath that comes from her mouth.😂😂😂

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah but look at his mouth - I bet his breath isn't much better :rofl:

InternetLurker
Learner
Learner

Post by InternetLurker »

Idk if you guys noticed on her last vlog where carlos got his "fiLleRs" ?!?! how he didnt even make any direct eye contact with the doctor?? I felt like Carbload knew that if he stared at the pretty skinny doctor he wouldve gotten a earful from Fatty McFat when they got back home LOLOLOLOL!
Idk if it's just me? But I felt some crazy ass tension during that part when she was recording them LOLOLOL

Run Carblos!!!!! RUNNNNNNNN!!! That retarded looking ass LARD whale isnt worth it!!!! Get you a sugar momma to fix that bottom teeth of yours LOLOLOLOL!!! Your current sausage momma is going to give you retarded babies lol :rofl:

mhdx
Informer
Informer

"Kimbald Thighnormous and Carleech, Redipped" (Part 9)

Post by mhdx »

InternetLurker wrote:Idk if you guys noticed on her last vlog where carlos got his "fiLleRs" ?!?! how he didnt even make any direct eye contact with the doctor?? I felt like Carbload knew that if he stared at the pretty skinny doctor he wouldve gotten a earful from Fatty McFat when they got back home LOLOLOLOL!
Idk if it's just me? But I felt some crazy ass tension during that part when she was recording them LOLOLOL

Run Carblos!!!!! RUNNNNNNNN!!! That retarded looking ass LARD whale isnt worth it!!!! Get you a sugar momma to fix that bottom teeth of yours LOLOLOLOL!!! Your current sausage momma is going to give you retarded babies lol :rofl:

WOW! I literally noticed that as well. You would think, since it was his first time meeting her, he would of idk shake her hand or something. He kept his eyes facing towards Kimbo, and the camera.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just watched her last mukbang and her lips look so...painful. They're all red and irritated looking, like they're either super chapped or she was scrubbing the shit out of them or something lmao

Also "glass cups?" You mean glasses, Kim?? And why the fuck does she have to keep her wonderful "coldess" water bottle in the freezer if the thing is supposed to be so great at keeping your water cold no matter what?

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

Pastey wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:09 pm
I am so tired of hearing them call their water bottles by a name. Just call it your fucking water bottle!
It’s probably bc she can’t pronounce “coldest” so she avoids saying coldest water bottle altogether by just naming them

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Pastey wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:09 pm
It’s probably bc she can’t pronounce “coldest” so she avoids saying coldest water bottle altogether by just naming them
“COHDESS”

Again any word that has an “L” somewhere in the middle she’ll always fuck it up. Ignorant bitch Image

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

The photoshop on this is hilarious!!! ImageImageImageImage

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:47 am
And why the fuck does she have to keep her wonderful "coldess" water bottle in the freezer if the thing is supposed to be so great at keeping your water cold no matter what?
It's funny cause I have one and the instructions literally say not to put it in the fridge or freezer cause it will ruin it. What a dumbass.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

rosay_allday wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:39 am
Kim mentioned that she stopped going to PR events because something happened the last time she went? Anybody know what was so traumatic that happened?
Yeah when your fatter than two of the “thicc” ones combined while being half their height and only care about the food instead of make up/skincare it defeats the purpose. I would personally be embarrassed I’m too fat ugly and unwashed and smelly to be in the groups.

She’s so literally addicted and obsessed w fattening greasy ass seafood she’s ACTUALLY thankful for this, even if it means losing several thousand dollars in stipends to attend and free gifts and visiting a new island since she doesn’t want to miss binging on a bajallion calories of dead shellfish in butter

ririgigi
Learner
Learner

Post by ririgigi »

Gurl looks like Soos from Gravity Falls, as dumb too, probably.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bored_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Bored_bitch »

ImageImage

HOLY TREE STUMPS.... is she sure she doesn’t have like diabetes or something

Return to “Kim Thai”