Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Re: Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Post by sailor neptune » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:51 pm

At the beginning of the video she said she was having a homemade meal and she sounded proud, I had to laugh! As if packet ramen is a homemade meal.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:57 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:Is it a thing to wrap ramen in kimchi, or is that just her? It seems so fucking messy and it's so weird seeing someone take a fistful of noodles to shove them in her mouth lmao

I don't know if she doesn't realize it or doesn't care but one person should not be eating that much Ramen that often. It's so bad for you! It's not like she's making homemade noodles (which are really easy to make btw) she's eating massively sodium-ridden prepackaged crap. Does she think that because some of them are vegan it makes them any healthier? She just ate enough Ramen for like 4 people, it's no wonder she always looks so fucking swollen.
I've seen other mukbangers do the ramen wrapped in kimchi. I don't know how she puts so much in her mouth and not choke. Maybe she edits the choking out?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Aznbbygurl510_ wrote:Did anyone else notice how much she’s trying to become like Stephanie Soo @missmangobutt and her fiancé?

Like girl. You have the same dress and pretty much did your hair the same way. You did an intro with just Carlos’ voice in the background. You have two dogs now. And you do mukbangs?

Be your own fucking person, dipshit.

I noticed in her Ramen video she was using the same bowl that Stephanie always uses when she eats. I don't really watch a lot of Mukbangers so I wasn't sure if that was just a common thing? But I did wonder if she was copying Stephanie Soo.

Also, I read somewhere, either on this thread or the Stephanie Soo thread that they had some sort of falling out? People were guessing that Kim was the one that Stephanie was talking about when she said a friend complained about not getting a more expensive Housewarming gift?

Anyone have any more tea on that?

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:39 am

Those wraps look disgusting. Isn't pork belly really fatty? That whole meal was huge and full of sodium. She had like 4-5 packs of ramen, kimchi, pork belly and gatorade. Why the hell is she even drinking gatorade She was running out of breath just by talking in the beginning. Then later you can see sweat beads on her upper lip. If they do visit Seattle, watch she'll probably complain about her feet hurting again.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:48 am

Yeah pork belly is TERRIBLE for you and she eats it A LOT. Again, I keep saying it but I can't believe she hasn't been hospitalized yet lol

jlg014
Learner
Learner

Post by jlg014 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Permanent double chin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jlg014
Learner
Learner

Post by jlg014 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 pm

:?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Gross
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

rubywoohoo
Talker
Talker

Post by rubywoohoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:23 am

Her vague posting about the dog at the vet and not giving any info is so thirsty. She's always so desperate.

She doesn't even have half a million followers and she has "public figure" on her IG profile. Yikes. She walked away from her main YT channel where she got her start, which she used to launch her binge eating channel. Seriously? It's all so sad. All these influencers putting public figure in their bios is embarrassing.
Kimbo, you're fat.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:58 am

Where did she post about the vet? Why is there always something wrong with the dogs lol

rubywoohoo
Talker
Talker

Post by rubywoohoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:11 am

LiddlePallid wrote:Where did she post about the vet? Why is there always something wrong with the dogs lol
It was on her IG story. She's since deleted it. It said "cooper waiting patiently for the vet." or something like that. She won't talk about it in her Mukbang video because she doesn't talk about her fake life and is the queen of vague posting, subtweeting and not following up.

Her new thing in her video sign offs has been "I appreciate your support and all the positive comments" blah blah blah That's because she DELETES anything remotely negative or when subbies give her a sliver of feedback. She can't take anything that doesn't play to the facade or lick her ass. She's the Trump of Mukbangers - curating her channels and social media to protect herself inside a bubble of delusion.
Kimbo, you're fat.

jlg014
Learner
Learner

Post by jlg014 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:06 pm

That love bracelet is wedged in so tight in the new mukbang

jlg014
Learner
Learner

Post by jlg014 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Why does she always take a bite with her lips flared out? Almost like her lips cant touch the food

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Why did she not have him in the thumbnail? lol I saw it and thought she was doing yet another one by herself. And why does she always hog the drinks? She took both of them away and put them on her side. Like bitch, do you not know how to share?

They're getting so big that the two of them take up the entire screen. Also, I love how she spent so much money on water bottles and she's sitting there drinking out of a plastic bottle.

Is her brother incapable of buying food for himself or something? She's constantly "I'm going to give this to my brother." and with the damn pie "I should have gotten a few for my brother." Jesus shut up about it already!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:54 pm

Watching carlos eat spaghetti is nauseating.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 pm

And he was losing his fucking mind over it! Like, it's just spaghetti? I don't have a Jolibee anywhere near me and have never had it, but it can't be THAT good. Have these people never had decent homecooked meals where they think takeout spaghetti, that was probably cold because it was Post Mated from a place 25 minutes away, is the best thing ever?

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:04 pm

Jollibee chicken is super good but the spaghetti is not worth having a heart attack over. It’s just sweet Filipino spaghetti with little slices of hot dogs in there.

I have no idea why they only eat fast food, take out, frozen food to bake or microwave.

It’s so easy to put rice on, cut her damn beloved cucumbers, and bake some chicken or salmon. Not only is she putting her health in danger but also carby’s. I love making fun of them but they need serious help before they get old and these issues become more threatening than they already are.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:04 pm

DP, but why does Carlos exaggerate curling his fingers when he eats with his hands? Like can only pick up and manipulate food with like 1 molecule of each finger pad. Its so effeminate and weird and dainty.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

just4lolz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by just4lolz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:26 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:Why did she not have him in the thumbnail? lol I saw it and thought she was doing yet another one by herself. And why does she always hog the drinks? She took both of them away and put them on her side. Like bitch, do you not know how to share?

They're getting so big that the two of them take up the entire screen. Also, I love how she spent so much money on water bottles and she's sitting there drinking out of a plastic bottle.

Is her brother incapable of buying food for himself or something? She's constantly "I'm going to give this to my brother." and with the damn pie "I should have gotten a few for my brother." Jesus shut up about it already!
I noticed her obsession of buying food for her brother too. I'm guessing since she's the only one spending money on food between her and Carbs, she might as well spend some on her family too.

just4lolz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by just4lolz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:35 pm

The part where she basically denied Carbs more than 1 pie next time and saying he has too much sugar already....
Imagine if he did that to her for having too much seafood, ramen, or pork belly :rofl:

bubblelicious
Talker
Talker

Post by bubblelicious » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:58 pm

jlg014 wrote:That love bracelet is wedged in so tight in the new mukbang
the first pic scared the living daylights out of me Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CONVENTIONAL MAVERICK :love2:

rubywoohoo
Talker
Talker

Post by rubywoohoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:40 pm

just4lolz wrote:The part where she basically denied Carbs more than 1 pie next time and saying he has too much sugar already....
Imagine if he did that to her for having too much seafood, ramen, or pork belly :rofl:
OMG I thought the same thing!!! Is she serious?? Get out of here with that bullshit. As if she is going to lord control of food over ANYBODY... she should start with herself first. Ew. That right there just shows how toxic of a person she is. She's so goddamn fake and by the end of the video she couldn't keep it up any longer and we see the real Kimbo. Unbelievable.
Kimbo, you're fat.

rubywoohoo
Talker
Talker

Post by rubywoohoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:59 pm

I finally watched the new video and it's official, everyone. Kimbo has front and side neck rolls to go with those stretch marks on her arms/bicep! She is photoshopping her thumbnails now, probably b/c she reads here. Hello! It's hilarious. You're disgusting, Kimbo.

Her fake personality is laughable and on full display for most of the video. Who is this person?? :rofl: Because it's not who she really is, it breaks down before the end of the video and her real self comes through.

Kimbo at the beginning of the video: "You can have whatever you want, babe."
Kimbo at the end of the video: "You have enough sugar in your body, just one pie for you." I'm dead.
She sits there and ignores him and just keeps talking. Honestly floored at their relationship.
Carbload looks terrible. Isn't anyone in their family or her concerned for him? Mabye while at the vet next time they can take some quick vitals on Carby.

When Carbload is moaning/groaning and going on and on about the pie at the end [22:40] she's giving him dirty looks and asks him if he's ok. Again, ARE YOU SERIOUS? She does the same fucking thing in every. mukbang. video. EVER. Why would it be any different that your man is enjoying his food so much so that he's making noises and audibly reacting to it? It shows what a bitch she is.

I think she "shares" food with her brother because it's how she reconciles buying/binging so much food for herself. Well, it's for my video so I have to have it for views and whatever I don't finish I can bring to my family. She's a food addict plain and simple.
Kimbo, you're fat.

rubywoohoo
Talker
Talker

Post by rubywoohoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Keeping myself honest about the Scentbird comment I made earlier -- she has mentioned it before. I was wrong, I admit it. She mentioned it in a favorites video over a year and a half ago (!!) here:

At what point is it still relevant and ok to say "I've mentioned this before" when it's been over a year ago?

She's unrecognizable in this video - she's still a bitch and while the message is the same (repetitive, can't pronounce words, etc.) she takes the time to shade other YTers or IGers who make sponsored videos that haven't really given it a test drive... you know, like her. Pfft. I'm looking at you Kimbo Thai and every work out app you never really test drove before doing a sponsored video for. You just took the money and ran.

The last half of 2018 was her doing sponsored content for random shit just for the money. She did posts for a bed, shaving cream, a bra, popcorn (3 posts for Smartfood), a watch, clinique and of course tons of posts for fashion nova. Which btw, she's in a Large in August and by the Fall/Sep she is in XL.

With 445K subs on IG, how come her engagement is so low on posts? The watch post got about 6k likes, the popcorn post she received about 7800 likes. Did she buy her subs? Is that a thing? Either way it doesn't add up.

If you watch that old video be forewarned... her lips are very dry, chapped and super big. It's so gross.
Kimbo, you're fat.

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Even Carlos is sick of her talking about and eating cucumbers, his response to her whinge about not having cucumbers was the best thing about the new muk bang
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

Return to “Kim Thai”