Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

hello_dimmy
Learner
Learner

Re: Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Post by hello_dimmy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:58 pm

rubywoohoo wrote:Wow. This vlog is awful. Is this what she considers to be a beauty guru channel content? Is it passable for that?? Let me break the 25 mins shit show down:

She is MASSIVE. She got that turtleneck dress on trying to hide her neck rolls and gross profile but we got the receipts!
Carbload looks very unhealthy. He's quite pale, his skin is textured, his eyes are red and swollen and he's gained so much weight. Isn't his family concerned for him?
Kim peddling Scentbird acting like she's mentioned it "many times before in my vlogs". I don't recall that. Someone keep me honest -- has she?? "They're all over the house" yet I don't remember her mentioning them once. When she opened it, even Carlos was surprised at the packaging and responded "oh cool", so that should tell you all you need to know. She tries to front and it's such BS.
Greasy hair with tape extensions showing at the crown - CHECK.
Gross lip injection flopping around - CHECK.
The description box is filled with all her discount codes. :barf: How is she still getting sponsorships?
She's "literally obsessed" with everything - she's said it at least 10x inside the first 5 minutes.
She got another plastic tree. Yay said no one.
The dogs playing in the background are pretty adorable.
7:09 - is that gum stuck under her lip?? No it's her saggy lip. GROSS.
They left the house to take IG photos but went to eat instead. She brings up (AGAIN) that they had their first date at this shopping plaza. Cringe.
They're going to hire someone to hang a mirror!?? Da fuq? How come you or your man can't do it yourselves? Be self sufficient. My god people.
12:40 - I think Carbload just woke up. Oh wait, he's getting back under the covers.
These up close shots of her face are very unflattering. Those contacts are homely and you can see her teeth have yellowed.
Carlos thinks Whale is bad luck to the Eagles.
Kim hates it when her dogs try and lick her face. Why did she get those dogs in the first place? Oh yeah....
14:50 - they all just woke up from a nap.
Everything is superficial and Whale is continuously living in the past and waxing on about "remember when?". It's old, boring and stale. They've done nothing but eat and take a nap.
Carbload is "off playing basketball with the boys".... i.e. meeting up with his side piece. Hahahaah!!!
She's literally obsessed with Amazon and it's the best thing in the hoe entire worr, you guys.
Also, that bracelet is so tight it's gonna make her hand turn blue.
She's obsessed with trays, magnets and a paper towel holder. Life is exciting.
She has the two cards that McDonald's sent her last year hanging on her fridge and a "signed" picture of Jack from Jack in the Box. She even calls it out in the video like "oh and this signed picture from Jack." :| It's kind of sad.
Sped up cleaning montage in the kitchen. Double chin game is strong.
Dog pooped on the couch. No surprises here seeing how they have no consideration for their animals. He's probably stressed out from the move and all of the sudden changes. It's very taxing on animals and given that they are usually dropped off at doggy day care every day and not on parade for vlogs, it was probably confusing and stressful for the poor thing.
Whale says she's not feeling confident but she "knows that content is very important to you guys." She looks like she's trying to make herself cry. It didn't come through and the sympathy play didn't work judging by the comments. It's probably because not many people watched it all the way through to the end of this long, boring video about nothing.
Oh wait she says she thinks she found herself again! Phew. She promises there will be a makeup tutorial this month. She probably already filmed it (the look she has on in the vlog) and is holding on to it for later. BET.

I sat through 25 minutes of nothing. It's better than her filming herself taking out the trash! Remember that?
OMG. Thank you so much for this, I cannot even make it through any of her vlogs anymore. Her life is so sad its not even fun for me to hate watch anymore. She needs help and they need to go out and find an actual job - not just to get sunlight and a little bit of exercise, but to SOCIALIZE with other people for crying out loud. Based on what I read here it doesn't sound like they do much of anything outside of their apartment?

Cringing at the poor dog pooping on the couch. Maybe he had to go so bad he finally just had to go somewhere. (Wishful thinking, though no better.) I hope they are not as stressed out as they seem to be, though in the few minutes I did watch of this video it was horrible watching her the way she handled Cooper. She was flopping him around so much I'm surprised he didn't try harder to escape her fat hands.

mm0515
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by mm0515 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:28 am

Following

Ponine
Learner
Learner

Post by Ponine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 am

following

potato sheet mask
Lurker
Lurker

Post by potato sheet mask » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 am

What Carbs really meant to say was that their table turns into a trough for them to gorge. :rofl:

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:13 am

All I took from that vlog is:
-Carlos actually goes out with friends while she's at home in full makeup.

-She's not feeling motivated to do what her subs want. She does nothing except eat, watch tv and spend money. How hard is it to go from your bedroom to your "studio" to film? Come to think of it, why was she in full makeup with hair done? Just for an IG pic?

-Last thing, her dog actually took a dump on the couch. So disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs and cats, but them on furniture is a huge no no for me. No couches, no beds, no chairs, no tables, no countertops. I bet their dogs have crapped in their bed before too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:25 am

rubywoohoo wrote:Wow. This vlog is awful. Is this what she considers to be a beauty guru channel content? Is it passable for that?? Let me break the 25 mins shit show down:

She is MASSIVE. She got that turtleneck dress on trying to hide her neck rolls and gross profile but we got the receipts!
Carbload looks very unhealthy. He's quite pale, his skin is textured, his eyes are red and swollen and he's gained so much weight. Isn't his family concerned for him?
Kim peddling Scentbird acting like she's mentioned it "many times before in my vlogs". I don't recall that. Someone keep me honest -- has she?? "They're all over the house" yet I don't remember her mentioning them once. When she opened it, even Carlos was surprised at the packaging and responded "oh cool", so that should tell you all you need to know. She tries to front and it's such BS.
Greasy hair with tape extensions showing at the crown - CHECK.
Gross lip injection flopping around - CHECK.
The description box is filled with all her discount codes. :barf: How is she still getting sponsorships?
She's "literally obsessed" with everything - she's said it at least 10x inside the first 5 minutes.
She got another plastic tree. Yay said no one.
The dogs playing in the background are pretty adorable.
7:09 - is that gum stuck under her lip?? No it's her saggy lip. GROSS.
They left the house to take IG photos but went to eat instead. She brings up (AGAIN) that they had their first date at this shopping plaza. Cringe.
They're going to hire someone to hang a mirror!?? Da fuq? How come you or your man can't do it yourselves? Be self sufficient. My god people.
12:40 - I think Carbload just woke up. Oh wait, he's getting back under the covers.
These up close shots of her face are very unflattering. Those contacts are homely and you can see her teeth have yellowed.
Carlos thinks Whale is bad luck to the Eagles.
Kim hates it when her dogs try and lick her face. Why did she get those dogs in the first place? Oh yeah....
14:50 - they all just woke up from a nap.
Everything is superficial and Whale is continuously living in the past and waxing on about "remember when?". It's old, boring and stale. They've done nothing but eat and take a nap.
Carbload is "off playing basketball with the boys".... i.e. meeting up with his side piece. Hahahaah!!!
She's literally obsessed with Amazon and it's the best thing in the hoe entire worr, you guys.
Also, that bracelet is so tight it's gonna make her hand turn blue.
She's obsessed with trays, magnets and a paper towel holder. Life is exciting.
She has the two cards that McDonald's sent her last year hanging on her fridge and a "signed" picture of Jack from Jack in the Box. She even calls it out in the video like "oh and this signed picture from Jack." :| It's kind of sad.
Sped up cleaning montage in the kitchen. Double chin game is strong.
Dog pooped on the couch. No surprises here seeing how they have no consideration for their animals. He's probably stressed out from the move and all of the sudden changes. It's very taxing on animals and given that they are usually dropped off at doggy day care every day and not on parade for vlogs, it was probably confusing and stressful for the poor thing.
Whale says she's not feeling confident but she "knows that content is very important to you guys." She looks like she's trying to make herself cry. It didn't come through and the sympathy play didn't work judging by the comments. It's probably because not many people watched it all the way through to the end of this long, boring video about nothing.
Oh wait she says she thinks she found herself again! Phew. She promises there will be a makeup tutorial this month. She probably already filmed it (the look she has on in the vlog) and is holding on to it for later. BET.

I sat through 25 minutes of nothing. It's better than her filming herself taking out the trash! Remember that?
LOL I love this! The McDonalds cards really took me out. No photos of her niece or family on the fridge, but can't forget the crappy autographed pic of Jack!

About that Scent thing, she spoke about them once before. It was when they had first moved into their first apartment and she was decorating. Don't remember any other times though.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:28 am

I just skimmed through the new mukbang but ended up landing on the part where she's talking about them going to Seattle. For a "mini getaway" and some "alone time." Getaway from WHAT? Neither of you work! And alone time? Isn't every day alone time? Or you just want more excuses to get away from the dogs you regret getting, seeing as how you never seem to want to have to be bothered with them! GOD it must be nice living in such a fucking delusional world!!

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Post by sailor neptune » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Wow she looks like she's gained so much weight in the latest vlog. Especially noticeable at the end where she's washing dishes, oof not a flattering angle.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Todays mukbang, I would literally vomit from fullness if I ate a quarter what she did. It was maybe 6 packets of ramen plus a lb of shrimp and pork belly and huge container of kimchi. Besides being several pounds of food it was so much sodium.

Does anyone believe Carlos left in her vlog to play basketball? He’s distinctly obese. He was probably off trying to cruise chicks or at the titty bar.

Kimpignose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kimpignose » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 pm

westminster whale.jpg

Heres a lil treat for you guys but wait, theres more. i may have found where she lives. let me know what you guys think?!?!

https://www.artisanapthomes.com/gallery/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:57 pm

“Scentbird isn’t ripping you off since Macy’s samples are much smaller. This one is much bigger so you try out an expensive perfume for less the price.” Ok dumbass samples are free. And scentbird is like $15 a month. Second it isn’t all the fragrances people like such as Tom Ford or KVD or Elizabeth and James or Jo Malone from what I could tell and I’ve heard from a source the scents don’t smell the same or smell diluted.

I don’t judge her dog for pooing inside he probably wasn’t feeling well. People underrate or misunderstand he was only a few months ago a victim of torture and that has long lasting health and emotional effects. I mean the situation there was dire like he’s probably seen his mother and siblings blowtorched or flayed alive and went without food or water for weeks. I hope he doesn’t have digestive problems from his abuse / malnutrition or anxiety or ptsd. I hope she sticks with him and gets him and his brother pupper the best care. You can tell how desperately they try to show their respect to her and her oaf bf and behave.

juliaalin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by juliaalin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:25 pm

From the new mukbang: “Today we are just putting carbs into our body.”

Umm, when isn’t she putting carbs into her body?

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Kimpignose wrote:i may have found where she lives. let me know what you guys think?!?!

https://www.artisanapthomes.com/gallery/
If that's really where Kim lives, she should really use that gym.

rubywoohoo
Talker
Talker

Post by rubywoohoo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:04 pm

Delet This wrote:Todays mukbang, I would literally vomit from fullness if I ate a quarter what she did. It was maybe 6 packets of ramen plus a lb of shrimp and pork belly and huge container of kimchi. Besides being several pounds of food it was so much sodium.

Does anyone believe Carlos left in her vlog to play basketball? He’s distinctly obese. He was probably off trying to cruise chicks or at the titty bar.
Yeah her "cooking" all those ramen noodles is all she knows. Once you go back though... :roll: Seriously she considers boiling noodles cooking.
There's no way he was out playing basketball. He lives a sedentary lifestyle. More than a fast walk to the fridge for a snack cake and he'll be gasping for breath. He looks very unwell.
Kimbo, you're fat.

rubywoohoo
Talker
Talker

Post by rubywoohoo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:06 pm

juliaalin wrote:From the new mukbang: “Today we are just putting carbs into our body.”

Umm, when isn’t she putting carbs into her body?
When she's stuffing her hand down her throat. :|
Kimbo, you're fat.

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:07 pm

Shouldn't blame the dog for going on the couch. Thumbty Dumpty should be a responsible owner and take them out often and/or taught commands. I taught my boy to go with a command word and he lets me know if he needs to go during the night because I actually pay attention and not use him for solely for an aesthetic :roll: One of my biggest pet peeves is irresponsible pet owners and then blame the animal if it does something wrong
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

strawberrypopsicle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by strawberrypopsicle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:09 pm

omgeee new mukbang where Kimmy tries to be someone other than herself......she really IS trying way too hard to be like Stephanie Soo, but this time she added a hint of Hyunee....especially during her intro..

extraboba
Lurker
Lurker

Post by extraboba » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:23 am

following

jlg014
Learner
Learner

Post by jlg014 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:54 am

I cant even...

There are so many things she does that disgusts me..
The way her snout looks
The way she crosses her eyes staring at the food
Flared lips when she takes a bite
The double chin
Not changing her clothes (are these the same red pajamas she wore the night Casper pooped on the couch and she cleaned it up wearing this??)
The pulled back greasy low ponytail

The list goes on....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MsHearkening
Debater
Debater

Post by MsHearkening » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:39 am

Someone in the last thread described her body type as "marshmallow" :rofl:

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

sapphireorchid
Debater
Debater

Post by sapphireorchid » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:48 am

Nope can't do it. I tried watching a video to see what you all were talking about and I can't stand her voice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

ninjalurker280
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ninjalurker280 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 am

if thats where she lives, it doesn't seem that nice according the yelp.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-artisan-ap ... on-beach-3

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:04 am

^ hence the reason you always hear jackhammering, construction, sirens, and other people being loud outside when she's filming :rofl: I saw a couple reviews saying they had to spray multiple times for cockroaches, crickets and spiders - that alone would be enough to make me leave lol!

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:13 am

Is it a thing to wrap ramen in kimchi, or is that just her? It seems so fucking messy and it's so weird seeing someone take a fistful of noodles to shove them in her mouth lmao

I don't know if she doesn't realize it or doesn't care but one person should not be eating that much Ramen that often. It's so bad for you! It's not like she's making homemade noodles (which are really easy to make btw) she's eating massively sodium-ridden prepackaged crap. Does she think that because some of them are vegan it makes them any healthier? She just ate enough Ramen for like 4 people, it's no wonder she always looks so fucking swollen.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Delet This wrote:“Scentbird isn’t ripping you off since Macy’s samples are much smaller. This one is much bigger so you try out an expensive perfume for less the price.” Ok dumbass samples are free. And scentbird is like $15 a month. Second it isn’t all the fragrances people like such as Tom Ford or KVD or Elizabeth and James or Jo Malone from what I could tell and I’ve heard from a source the scents don’t smell the same or smell diluted.

I don’t judge her dog for pooing inside he probably wasn’t feeling well. People underrate or misunderstand he was only a few months ago a victim of torture and that has long lasting health and emotional effects. I mean the situation there was dire like he’s probably seen his mother and siblings blowtorched or flayed alive and went without food or water for weeks. I hope he doesn’t have digestive problems from his abuse / malnutrition or anxiety or ptsd. I hope she sticks with him and gets him and his brother pupper the best care. You can tell how desperately they try to show their respect to her and her oaf bf and behave.
Lol exactly. I thought that was hilarious when she compared a monthly subscription to free samples. I didn't recognize any names of the scents either. Sounds like a rip off.

About the dog, imo dogs and cats have accidents on furniture regardless of their past. Especially if they're poorly trained. Hence why I don't let my pets on any furniture. If she wants her pets on her furniture that's fine by me. It ain't my furniture and I don't have to sit on it Image I don't blame the pets btw. They were taught it's ok by their owners that they can go on furniture all they want. I wonder if she paid professional cleaners to clean the couch.

Last edited by TechnicolorLips on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kim Thai”