Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Post by peachfuzz »

just4lolz wrote:
HAHAHA.png
WTF IS THIS EXPRESSION :rofl:
Her smiling in the try on portions of the video made me SO uncomfortable. Gahhhhh. In this particular screenshot, I think she was trying to show off the fact that the skirt was too big for her. Giiiiirl, you’re fat. Just come to terms with it. Using euphemisms like “curvy” and “thick” and saying only “down there” BISH WHERE?!?! You’re fat all over, even in your face and neck. Now stop smiling crying creepily into the camera and continue to turn to food for comfort.

To the other poster, she didn’t go to maestros in leggings—I think that was her attempt at being relatable Image she wore a dress and heels and carbload wore a wrinkly jacket and bow tie. She has some videos on her IG stories and you can see how big he has gotten. Also they got more food like 2 hours after their giant dinner and dessert feast. She is a black hole for food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

They look so bad in their Valentines Day pics on their Instagrams. Also could it be more obvious she writes his captions and posts to her and people???

Bananatrolls
Learner
Learner

Post by Bananatrolls »

the first time she said that she's thicker "down there" i thought she was talking about her fupa... and then she kept saying it and i realized what she meant but i still couldn't stop imagining a fupa >< LOL

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

just4lolz wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:13 pm
HAHAHA.png

WTF IS THIS EXPRESSION :rofl:
What is this shape!??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Delet This wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:26 am
They look so bad in their Valentines Day pics on their Instagrams. Also could it be more obvious she writes his captions and posts to her and people???
It's so terribly obvious. "My dream girl" HAHAHAHA as if! We've said on here so many times that it's not like Kimbo is Carbload's dream girl, she totally cat fished him. How apropros that she wrote that in his IG pic description. It's clearly written using a female vocabulary and knowing how he speaks and writes, it's clearly not him. What an idiot.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Why the fuck is she covered in flakey lint and shit? :barf:

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

smolbeansprout
Learner
Learner

Post by smolbeansprout »

MsHearkening wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 am
Why the fuck is she covered in flakey lint and shit? :barf:

Its an effect you can put on photos via Afterlight! It gives the illusion of an older picture or a vintage vibe

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Are you sure? Cause it looks like she has really bad dandruff and it's just falling all over her shirt lmao

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

MsHearkening wrote:Why the fuck is she covered in flakey lint and shit? :barf:

Those big crusty bits stuck on her hair look like dried hairspray. My sister used to put hairspray on her hair while she had the curling iron on it. The hairspray would dry and leave clumps glued onto her hair Image

I'm in shock that they ate so much at that restaurant, dessert included, then 2 hours later she has a huge portion of elotes with hot cheetos. She's gonna keep growing and growing lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

She did it again, she photoshopped herself to point she made herself have a “waist” and look thin. Yet her mirror on her try on haul shows something else. If only she would put the same effort into working out, and eating healthy to achieve that look/weight.

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker

Post by schmooie-boy »

Her smile is soooooo creepy and forced. So they went out on the 13th not the 14th? She wore a dress that was not in her Valentine's Haul video? What's the point then?

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

schmooie-boy wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:48 pm
Her smile is soooooo creepy and forced. So they went out on the 13th not the 14th? She wore a dress that was not in her Valentine's Haul video? What's the point then?
For the $$$$. I think the only thing from her fashion nova hauls that I've actually seen her wear is the thick thighs save lives sweater... she acts all confident and body positive in her hauls yet it couldn't be more obvious that she hates her body and is only shilling it for the money. The only time she dresses up is when she's going to take an instagram picture after lmao

also I hate her makeup, when will she realize that more does not = better .. she must look terrifying with those lashes and blush in real life :(

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

Post by gl00tes_that_smash »

Classy. Carlos in a cheap, but most importantly, an ill-fitted suit from Target & Kim in a dress that epitomizes her inability to dress for her body shape/size because that would mean acknowledging reality.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Look at those tree trunk legs. My god she’s massive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

She also posted on her story she’s taking time off today (VDAY) to spend time with “the boys” and wouldn’t be uploading.

Time off what? Stuffing herself with sodium? No way, even on a day like this she managed to eat more ramen. Usually I’m with the idea everyone deserves time off but what exactly is she taking a break from?

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

straightonedge wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 pm
No way, even on a day like this she managed to eat more ramen.
But it’s homemade! :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I cannot believe she bought that muumuu from ThreadUp.Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

Badgallatina wrote:She grosses me out so much!!! Especially when she says in Spanish she loves Carlos D trying to be cute but it's just nasty. Also, when she was so happy that Carlos was still going to suck her tiny ass tits. Uhh are they not having sex??? Like who gets so hype for getting their nips sucked??? Carlos probably doesn't even touch her bc he is disgusted by her.
I shouldn’t have read this ... I feel so nasty Jaír imagining this nasty fat fuck getting hype for the blob to even touch her ImageImagevile .

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

themao101 wrote:
Badgallatina wrote:She grosses me out so much!!! Especially when she says in Spanish she loves Carlos D trying to be cute but it's just nasty. Also, when she was so happy that Carlos was still going to suck her tiny ass tits. Uhh are they not having sex??? Like who gets so hype for getting their nips sucked??? Carlos probably doesn't even touch her bc he is disgusted by her.
I shouldn’t have read this ... I feel so nasty Jaír imagining this nasty fat fuck getting hype for the blob to even touch her ImageImagevile .

I too feel cursed after reading this information...

How long until Kim “accidentally” gets pregnant (as if it would make her look any different)

wh0evencares
Talker
Talker

Post by wh0evencares »

straightonedge wrote:
themao101 wrote:

I too feel cursed after reading this information...

How long until Kim “accidentally” gets pregnant (as if it would make her look any different)

I would be honestly surprised if she was able to get pregnant. With her weight and her chances of becoming diabetic or develop a thyroid problem in the near future, it’s slim.

At best, she’d develop gestational diabetes... but hey... think of the clicks.

Return to “Kim Thai”