Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai (Part 7)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai (Part 7)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ew ew ew...the visuals! lmao

themao101
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by themao101 »

Delet This wrote:Carlos seems like he’d be really bad in bed. And maybe even have a stinky dick. Can you just picture his fat ass on top while he grunts “uh yea”
bitch why ... I feel so uncomfortable with that mental image ... he does look like he thinks I can’t imagine his personal sweaty hygiene ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

They both stink like yeast, must and swamp ass paired with halitosis and seafood. :(

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by hello_dimmy »

That bitch doesn't like to shower; think of how bad her ass probably smells. I hope she at least washes it before they have sex. No one deserves that kind of punishment!

lightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by lightshade »

More like PORK ROLLS!
bubblelicious wrote:
Delet This wrote:Carlos seems like he’d be really bad in bed. And maybe even have a stinky dick. Can you just picture his fat ass on top while he grunts “uh yea”
I just pictured what you said and now I can’t stop laughing. I can’t even imagine Kim being naked. She is a mountain of meaty rolls. Image

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She half assed both vlogmas and Mukmas and then just stopped uploading completely. :x this is she and her gorilla bf only jobs and hobbies. The laziness of it all.

Post by Guest »

Having his family visit probably upset her and so she's sulking. I'm sure they asked a ton of questions about how she and Carlos can afford the apartment and all their junk on a youtube salary without stable jobs. Saying out loud that she is a glutton on camera for money isn't something to be proud of.

I know if it was my brother I'd take that opportunity to remind him how important the future is. Kim lives in lala land and hates being reminded about reality. She probably felt really uncomfortable and hid behind the dogs and her fake laugh when his sisters were talking.

Just a theory.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I hope both their families tried to point out that youtube isn't going to last forever and it's irresponsible to not have something to fall back on! I can only imagine what her mother thinks of her daughter becoming a professional fatass and eating on camera. Kim's always talking about how hard her mom worked when they moved to the US, and all her daughter does is eat. :rofl:

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

Humpty Dumpty is back with another seafood boil. Don’t even get me started about the way she wiped her sausage fingers in her mouth on numerous occasions. The most unsanitary human alive ever.
ImageImageImageImage

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Facesbymrj's (1st) pic vs Kimbo's (2nd) pic. You can tell she shopped her face in her own pic.

Third pic- I thought this was a weird comment for Carbs to leave on Kimbo's pic. It sounded more like Kimbo was the one who wrote it. I looked at who Nicole was. Is she Kimbo's manager?ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

wh0evencares
Talker
Talker

Post by wh0evencares »

TechnicolorLips wrote:Facesbymrj's (1st) pic vs Kimbo's (2nd) pic. You can tell she shopped her face in her own pic.

Third pic- I thought this was a weird comment for Carbs to leave on Kimbo's pic. It sounded more like Kimbo was the one who wrote it. I looked at who Nicole was. Is she Kimbo's manager?ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
No Nicole is Brooke’s friend that Kim met through Brooke when Brook worked at Young Hollywood.

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

In her new snails muckbang, she talks about Bird Box and says it's not a movie worth quitting your job over to watch. Um, normal people don't leave their jobs to watch TV.

I have so many questions about this woman. What are her blood mercury levels? Is her cholesterol through the roof? Is her gut destroyed from her diet? Does she have parasites from all this seafood?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ah, so now we know why she got those dogs - to hide her body in photo shoots :rofl:

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

I don't normally watch Kim and don't know much about her. It's been a long time since I watched one of her videos but I clicked on her shrimp video (because of references made in this thread) so I could watch her get annoyed with Carlos for asking for bites.

What I saw seemed a little different. I didn't look at it as though she was annoyed at him for eating her food... to me it looked like she was annoyed/upset at him and sad, for other reasons. As though she was already hurt about something prior. I got to wondering what the timeline was and if there was a chance that this video was filmed around the time she posted about "someone" using Carlos' picture on a dating app? Maybe being hit (once again) that he's cheating on her upset her before filming?

I don't know, I just saw her reaction as something else aside from being greedy about food.

And on the topic of "someone" using Carlos' picture. That really makes no sense. No offense but of all the men in the world, why would someone use Carlos' photo to fake a profile?
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

I showed my husband Piggy's latest IG pic of her in the Guess shirt and he said "More like Guess... my weight now." LMAO!!! :rofl:

Has anyone else noticed that she and Carboload are hiding in ALL of their photos behind various items and dogs? It's bloody obvious. Holy crap he's put on a shit ton of weight. It's alarming how fat they are but he just ballooned.

Maybe with the new year she's going to announce a NutriSystem sponsorship with shitty microwave food and her mukbang channel will turn into a mediocre attempt at weight loss. Jolly good time watching this dumpster fire with you all! Happy New Year and Cheers!

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

bubblelicious wrote:Humpty Dumpty is back with another seafood boil. Don’t even get me started about the way she wiped her sausage fingers in her mouth on numerous occasions. The most unsanitary human alive ever.

@bubblelicious and Everyone else, does it not seem like something takes over her body when she eats? I know someone has said she looks entranced, but I think she truly is! Maybe I am being silly, but I swear she looks some kind of possessed! I find it horrifying.

ETA: I stopped watching her vlogs back when she was still a “beauty guru” but kept eating ramen during vlogs. It grossed me out so badly that I unsubscribed. I truly would have no clue what’s going on with her if it weren’t for all of you lovely martyrs!!

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

WCSaidSo wrote:
bubblelicious wrote:Humpty Dumpty is back with another seafood boil. Don’t even get me started about the way she wiped her sausage fingers in her mouth on numerous occasions. The most unsanitary human alive ever.

@bubblelicious and Everyone else, does it not seem like something takes over her body when she eats? I know someone has said she looks entranced, but I think she truly is! Maybe I am being silly, but I swear she looks some kind of possessed! I find it horrifying.

ETA: I stopped watching her vlogs back when she was still a “beauty guru” but kept eating ramen during vlogs. It grossed me out so badly that I unsubscribed. I truly would have no clue what’s going on with her if it weren’t for all of you lovely martyrs!!

Yeah, she does seem to often space out when she's eating and my take on it is that she might be sad and or deal with depression and uses food as a coping mechanism. Doing so is essentially like using food like a drug to numb yourself and I think that's what we're seeing.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

InternetLurker
Learner
Learner

Post by InternetLurker »

That fat obese tub of lard literally does nothing but lay in bed all day fucking watching TV like a true obese land whale that she is. Thought she was moving?!?! Doesnt look like shes packing anything! What a waste of air she is *smh*

Itstishbiss
Learner
Learner

Post by Itstishbiss »

She looks like a slob...she’s trying way too hard to look effortless and cute and “I just woke up like this” but really her hair looks like a hot mess...and how funny that it’s a pic of her in bed cuz SHE LITERALLY NEVER LEAVES HER BED
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

She looks deranged. I’m really tired of seeing her mouth open 24/7. No one asked for that.

Return to “Kim Thai”