girltalklk
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: @KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by girltalklk »

ImageImageImage

There’s literally TONS of dogs in nearby shelters that look exactly like this. Hump Whale Thai is so fucking ridiculous! She craves attention so bad. Poor dog, he already looks miserable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I hope Casper and Cooper get along
Cooper is already pretty skittish and wan. And Casper has just been through Hell seeing his family members burned or flayed alive.

Not sure why they said he has the worst haircut ever. I used to be a professional dog groomer and Cooper's hair is always choppy and you can tell he isn't always clean or brushed or blown out since his hair is crinkly and full of cow licks. You can tell the groomer only uses one guard comb on him and doesn't blow dry him and does no scissor work.

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Post by sailor neptune »

Saw this story on an IG that I follow (She's got 300k followers and sort of part of the beauty community. She's also a huuuuuge dog lover, she actually used to foster dogs and is always promoting/advocating adoption shelters). ImageImageImage I don't know if it's about her but I found the timing and accuracy of the post to be too good to not share lmao. Even if it's not about her, it 100% applies to Kim.

If you can't make out the bottom paragraph, it says "At least be honest and tell people "I bought this puppy from this breeder" instead of saying you rescued or adopted. Fucking frauds"Image

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

@KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by Guest »

“Poor Casper they have him the worst haircut ever” ...Who the fuck says that? Do people really adopt animals and/or children and then nitpick about their appearance? For god sakes, what a bitch.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

sailor neptune wrote:Saw this story on an IG that I follow (She's got 300k followers and sort of part of the beauty community. She's also a huuuuuge dog lover, she actually used to foster dogs and is always promoting/advocating adoption shelters). ImageImageImage I don't know if it's about her but I found the timing and accuracy of the post to be too good to not share lmao. Even if it's not about her, it 100% applies to Kim.

If you can't make out the bottom paragraph, it says "At least be honest and tell people "I bought this puppy from this breeder" instead of saying you rescued or adopted. Fucking frauds"Image

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
I follow her too and Kim is all I could think of re: that story lmao

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker

Post by schmooie-boy »

I wonder if she is fostering or adopting.

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

I left this info in her comments and it was deleted mega fast.

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

usagibaby wrote:I left this info in her comments and it was deleted mega fast.

wtf why would she delete that?? It wasn't even directly rude to her in any way, and it could actually be helpful for someone looking to rescue. So much for wanting to encourage her followers to adopt lol... she really is ugly, inside and out.

h0neyc1tr1n3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by h0neyc1tr1n3 »

I watched her Instagram stories when she brought home her new dog and her voice is SO annoying!! It’s unnecessarily high pitched and made me cringe so bad.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Of course she had to rush and put a video up on youtube right away!

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

It’s only fitting she makes her living (financial AND psychological) from YouTube because she’s the ultimate moron which is basically one of the prerequisites. The season has barely shifted from when she got her first dog, her first PET, and deciding to get another. You just know if she and Eduarlos end up reproducing it’ll be in rapid succession before she knows what she’s doing. But I don’t want to think about that.

I don’t think I can stomach watching her new dog vlog either bc I can’t stand the phony.

Not knowing your limits or capabilities is so selfish when it affects the lives of others; this just demonstrates that Kim only sees people and living things and objects as tools to fulfill the void of crap that is her pathetic life.

Post by Guest »

I feel terrible for Casper. As someone who owns a rescue, these animals can tend to view you as a god because of the situation that they were once in. Pig Thigh is a terrible person but she might be the best human in the world compared to what he might’ve been through. Even her whiny and condescending voice might be music to his ears. Ugh.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

straightonedge wrote:It’s only fitting she makes her living (financial AND psychological) from YouTube because she’s the ultimate moron which is basically one of the prerequisites. The season has barely shifted from when she got her first dog, her first PET, and deciding to get another. You just know if she and Eduarlos end up reproducing it’ll be in rapid succession before she knows what she’s doing. But I don’t want to think about that.

I don’t think I can stomach watching her new dog vlog either bc I can’t stand the phony.

Not knowing your limits or capabilities is so selfish when it affects the lives of others; this just demonstrates that Kim only sees people and living things and objects as tools to fulfill the void of crap that is her pathetic life.

I have to agree. Seeing how absolutely fake she is pretending to care about dogs makes me want to vomit.

Remember how uninterested and cold she was to Carlos dog back when he lived in the trailer w his mom and sister. Now that she's enormous and knows cute animals get views and Instagram likes all the sudden she's becoming a dog collector and shrieking about it. Child I can't.

rocky_road2535
Learner
Learner

Post by rocky_road2535 »

I truly think she got another dog because cooper's too small and can't sufficiently cover her huge body in photos. By getting 2 dogs, it will make it easier to cover up the fat, and photoshop the rest of her limbs lol

it pisses me off so much when she says "i suggest you to look at shelters, there are so much around you that you don't know about" ... she needs to take herown advice and adopt from a local shelter instead of adopting out of country just bc the dogs didn't meet her ideal aesthetic. who does she think she is to be giving advice about anything when she thought buying from a breeder was the same as adopting. This girl is so dumb.

On another note, how cringey is their "morning dance"? secondhand embarrassment to the utmost level. What in her right mind thought that her audience wanted to see to lards bumping into each other and flailing around. With each video these two look more pathetic than the last. I feel like their relationship is their own demise.

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

The two dogs are already fighting... who wants to bet they didn't even look up how to introduce a new dog properly before rushing to get the second one? They didn't even know that he had been hit by a car before getting rescued until TODAY :?

'Find the dog that is perfect for you.. the last thing you want to do is make a quick decision...' but isn't that what she did with casper? She's never met him until the day she got him.. how would she know that he's the 'perfect dog'?? Heck she was going to go with a completely different dog just a week before poor chloe got sick and she scrambled to switch to casper!

Please just shut up and stop your preachy bs Kim, you're the last person who should try. Even when you FINALLY rescue a dog, you just HAD to pick the one place you heard about on real housewives that costs $800 per dog to feed your over inflated ego lmao

Mooglenz
Debater
Debater

Post by Mooglenz »

This dog rescuer person she bought this poor wee soul from - do they rescue all dogs or just the ‘aesthetically pleasing’ breeds?

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Kim could always add some dog training content to her channel. But despite her not having a job, surely she lacks the time to properly train her dogs.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Wolfiebunny
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Wolfiebunny »

Ugh, I can’t stand her! It’s exactly what you guys are saying... She’s so hypocritical preaching to adopt dogs nearby when she herself did not.

What’s worse is who knows how much she socialized Cooper with other before bringing Casper into the mix. And with adopting from so far it isn’t even possible to see if the two could get along ahead of time.

She is doing everything just for attention. She can’t think about anyone but herself.

A side note. Kim and Carlos’s interaction is so weird. She literally just talks over him all the time and ignores what he’s saying. Like in the most recent vlog Carlos was saying something about judging restaurants based on the quality of their bread and the whole time she is saying “MY SALMON IS SO GOOD, WANT SOME?” And not even acknowledged what he said.

wh0evencares
Talker
Talker

Post by wh0evencares »

I’d love to know what her doctor at her “yearly checkup” had to say about her mass weight gain over the past year lol...

smolbeansprout
Learner
Learner

Post by smolbeansprout »

hello, I'm going so summarize the video so YOU don't have to go thru the pain of watching it!!!

title: WE GOT ANOTHER DOG!
-she is showing the viewers how much cooper ""loves"" her by showing him waiting at the door "every time she tries to leave" (yeah I bet its to escape from the seafood smell lmao)
-kim goes to the doctor, goes through the Starbucks line and gets a sandwich (chicken and bacon panini; 620 cals + starbucks drink? yikes, i doubt your doctor prescribed that), talking about her favorite drink as of late (making me wonder how many times this woman has only left her house to go to homegoods and starbucks and thats it lmao) she also talks about the storms in the carolinas
-she buys a fucking MINI COUCH next to their couch for cooper to lay on... this woman has a buying problem
-her and carlos do an """impromptu dance"""" which is super cringy dear lord.
-talks more about the shit she buys at homegoods
-they drop cooper off with family and go to LAX and pick up casper
-they show the two dogs interacting and carload says how he "wishes they were best buds from the start but thats not how it works" and yeah like no fucking shit
-kim ends with a super long speech about adopting animals, gag.

KEY TAKAWAYS:
-kim says "no don't film me babe i look uGLyee!!!!" and he doesn't say anything and she says "oh so you think im ugly?" AND HE DEADASS DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING (at least hes self-aware) :rofl:
-kim gets HELLA preachy at the end, talking about how you need to find the right dog for you, but to always adopt and "don't give up on finding your perfect dog!!!" like omg fucking gag; im so gd sick of her acting like shes the "kween of adopting dogs" but won't even ADMIT ON CAMERA that cooper was bought by a breeder.

tl:dr: shes full of shit and just wanted to get a dog from overseas to seem woke and try to compensate for ignoring everyone who told her not to buy from a breeder. in conclusion? kim thai is TRASH.

Return to “Kim Thai”