@KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: @KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by peachfuzz »

She’s so close to falling under 450k on IG and it’s making me giddy. She’s been steadily losing followers on there for the longest time. For reference, she had over 460k in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

She constantly makes carlos try new foods and watch shows that he clearly doesn't like... goes on and on about the importance of trying new things... but when carlos suggests trying something new (the hot air balloon) she shuts him down immediately :(

She's such a controlling freak that it's scary... c'mon carlos, you're not the best guy out there but even you deserve better lol

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

In July, Kim did 7 mukbangs.
In August, she did 3.
In September, she did 6.
It's barely the second week of October and guess how many mukbangs fattie has done?

Five.

She's popping out 3 mukbangs a week, but can barely upload a makeup tutorial or vlog in a week.

She's doing a mukbang every day or every other day.

What's weird is that when she was in college she was uploading almost every day. Now that they both don't do anything, they hardly upload.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

^ would love to know how many of all those mukbangs included seafood :rofl:

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

She’s probably going to get food poisoning later because she used only one chopstick for cooked items and raw items at the same time. She literally, touched the raw meat and then touched the cook shrimp and ate it.

meepweep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepweep »

Honestly, I think she's uploading more on the mukbang channel to gain subscribers and start making money there too. Checked her channels' stats earlier and that mukbang channel barely makes any money at the moment.

Also agreed on the fact that now that they have no work, they don't upload as often. No vlogs or any new video on her main channel. Honestly, this girl irks me not just by her personality (and her lips) but also the fact that she's stupid. She ignores the 500K + subscribers channel to build up her other channel. A normal, logical human being would think to invest on something but maintain your existent cash flow. Is that money she makes even enough to cover 2 fat people's mouths and 2 dogs, one that requires special needs, at the moment? It boggles my mind, and I feel extremely concerned for the dogs. :x

I skipped through her new mukbang vid and she barely even says anything. It's so boring, and ugly. There's no appeal. She doesn't even make the food look good. :roll:

msglossylips
Learner
Learner

Post by msglossylips »

omg HAVE ANY OF YALL seen her new ramen shabu shabu mukbang?!? DID YOU NOTICE THAT SHE SAID "DUN DUNNN" just like stephanie soo at the beginning and is trying to act like her now all of a sudden?? L M A O i find it so funny how boring and gross she is. she's such a boring loser and has nothing going on in her life. she's got no looks. no cuteness. just ugly boring plain ass laziness. she's SO BORING THAT SHE HAS TO COPY stephanie. she's probably the grossest and most boring mukbanger ever.

she failed at beauty videos and thought being a mukbanger would be easy. sadly, she's not pretty or cute like keemi and stephanie soo and the other asian mukbangers. but she's also BORING so she can't be entertaining and fun like other mukbangers either. she literally has nothing. no substance and no fun AND ugly. it's so sad. she has to copy other people to try to be more fun and interesting. :rofl:

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

She really has become so lazy and boring.
She doesn't want to do anything for her birthday except eat unhealthy food and get presents.
She doesn't want to do anything for Halloween.
She couldn't be bothered to look nice for Michelle's birthday party.
Most of her IG pics, even the ads, are of her with no makeup and her hair's a mess.

Wth is going on? Did she really give up on her appearance and health because she catfished Carlos the cheater? Carlos must be so bored staying inside that fish bucket apartment every day.

lightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by lightshade »

Is this idiot really eating ramen on a bbq grill? And why is she extra cheesy and happy in today’s yuckbang, did Carlos agree to finally agree to pretend propose to her for her birthday or something?

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was shocked at the amount of food she ate.
"It's all about portions you guys."
"I told myself if I made a mukbang channel then I'd start exercising."
"Carlos and I have been eating really healthy on days when we don't do mukbangs."

Just lie after lie. If you wanna become a blimp and don't want to exercise then say so.

She looks like a blob fish. I don't know how she can watch herself gorge while editing and not feel disgusting about herself.

And just because you're a girl does not mean I'm gonna support you, Kim. Image

yhorm sanchez
Debater
Debater

Post by yhorm sanchez »

TechnicolorLips wrote:I was shocked at the amount of food she ate.
"Carlos and I have been eating really healthy on days when we don't do mukbangs."

Just lie after lie. If you wanna become a blimp and don't want to exercise then say so.

She looks like a blob fish. I don't know how she can watch herself gorge while editing and not feel disgusting about herself.

Why even say those things if we can see how huge she has gotten? The only person she's convincing is herself

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She might as well just eat out of a literal trough at this time. Holy shit.

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

I was amazed at how much she was actually literally stuffing into her mouth. It was disgusting. Half the time she doesn't even take the time to chew it all and swallow it before she starts talking again or shoveling in more.

I watched the music festival vlog, how could she possibly think her outfit looked good? It was ridiculous how much she let it hang open and that Gucci belt bag looked horrible on her. She looked like a busted ass clown. How is Carlos not embarrassed to be seen with her?

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Why do people even watch this shit...they must be as defective as Kim to use up their precious time on watching her overindulge. I don’t get the appeal to watch some bore on like Kim does and she doesn’t even let Eduarlos attempt to entertain. Wild.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

persimmonly wrote:She’s probably going to get food poisoning later because she used only one chopstick for cooked items and raw items at the same time. She literally, touched the raw meat and then touched the cook shrimp and ate it.
I just skimmed through it because I don't feel like watching her inhale food today, and omg - it was grossing me out that she was just eating with the same chopsticks she used for the raw meat. That's like basic cooking cross-contamination knowledge right there.

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures »

LiddlePallid wrote:
persimmonly wrote:She’s probably going to get food poisoning later because she used only one chopstick for cooked items and raw items at the same time. She literally, touched the raw meat and then touched the cook shrimp and ate it.
I just skimmed through it because I don't feel like watching her inhale food today, and omg - it was grossing me out that she was just eating with the same chopsticks she used for the raw meat. That's like basic cooking cross-contamination knowledge right there.
Probably didn't want to waste any of her food shovelling time switching utensils :roll:
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just showed my husband this pic and he said, "Oh damn is that a bathtub?" Image Just thought I'd share cause I thought it was hilarious.

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker

Post by schmooie-boy »

Those dog cakes are some sick shit. Shame on them.

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

TechnicolorLips wrote:

I just showed my husband this pic and he said, "Oh damn is that a bathtub?" Image Just thought I'd share cause I thought it was hilarious.

Her face is digustingly red and swollen. I think all that Sodium is wreaking havoc on her.

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

TechnicolorLips wrote:

Her face is digustingly red and swollen. I think all that Sodium is wreaking havoc on her.

Return to “Kim Thai”