@KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

smolbeansprout
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: @KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by smolbeansprout »

I noticed in Michelle's insta story the other day she was talking about getting back on the wagon of fitness/eating right and at the bottom it said "no one ask me out to eat with them." and literally today kim posted on her insta story her and michelle getting korean bbq for kim's ""early bday""!!!

michelle, drop this girl!!! she ain't yo friend, shes so bitchy towards you. if she was your real friend she would understand/get a more healthy alternative and not make youuuuu cook the meat, im done byyyye.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think a big part of her attitude in videos alone vs. videos with Carlos is that she doesn't like sharing food. Anyone who eats as ravenously and greedily as she does is NOT a food sharer lmao.

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

i just started watching mukbangs (don't ask me why, it's a weird thing i'm going through rn :rofl:) and when this girl showed up in my recommended i could NOT BELIEVE how many seafood boils she had up on her channel and how MIND NUMBINGLY BORING every single one of them is lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I could not imagine putting salt on something that already has soy sauce in it. YUCK! She made sure to point out that the soy sauce was low sodium. Guess what, Kim? "low sodium" soy sauce still has a fuck ton of sodium in it! :rofl: (about 575mg per tablespoon to be exact)

She's bitching about how there's been construction every single day since they moved there - shouldn't that have been something you looked into before you jumped on the first apartment you were approved for? It really seems to me like she's living in a dodgy area - there's always sirens and alarms going off!

Did she really spend $115 on a water bottle? :rofl: People that do that shit are trying WAY too hard to prove they can "be healthy by drinking more water" lmfao

She still has to point out that they rescued Casper - omfg shut up already.

She told herself if she was going to have a mukbang channel, she needs to workout. HA! How much do you want to bet she hasn't even had one gym session yet? "Carlos and I are trying to eat really healthy on days we don't do mukbangs." Yeah. Sure. Seems like you're mukbangin' it up every single day!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Lmao she ate a vegetable, used utensils, and drank water. Glad you read here, Kimbo.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Omg. I can't even with this bimbo bitch. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but did she slut shame playboy bunnies in that mukbang?? I feel like she did, along with people that like to dress sexy on Halloween. Which shows she learned NOTHING and her 'apology' was totally fake ass. Everything about her is fake except for how fat she's gotten.

And then she goes on to say she is trying to work on her weight, and that she shouldn't have a mukbang channel without working out. (Something along those lines.) I found that hilarious. If you're filming as much as she is, what is the point?! She isn't going to make any progress no matter how much water she drinks or how much she cuts out sugary drinks. She simply eats too damn much on a regular basis.

Someone said she seems happier when she films mukbang's without Carlos, I don't think it's really because she won't have to share her food, I think it's because they're in an unhappy relationship. I think she seems like the kind of person that doesn't really want to be alone so she has learned to suck people in and keep them there. Can she even make a memory by herself? She talked about wanting to take the dogs to the beach, how many photos do you think Carlos will be in? I know it's her IG, but if they were so damn in love, why isn't he in more of her photos? Why doesn't he post more to his own IG account with photos of them together? All I really see are old ones from when they were first dating.

I ALMOST feel sorry for them. They have their own minds, but one is lazy and manipulative, and the other is timid as hell. I feel like they kind of deserve each other if neither one of them can straighten themselves out.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I really don't think anything is going to help with the amounts of food she eats, and all the sodium - unless you are going hard 7 days a week at the gym and several hours a day, and even in that case it's still not healthy to eat the way that she does.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

I’m fairly certain she photoshopped her wrist/forearm. We all know her arms are stubby as hell and her wrists are essentially cankles for her arms.......... is she really that insecure? Also, when your chin blends in to your neck, you should know its time for you to begin making healthier choices ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by Guest »

It’s so sad how Kim has to constantly talk about her birthday before the actual day, on the internet, because she doesn’t have any real friends. Lol.

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

dalivanpicasso wrote:i just started watching mukbangs (don't ask me why, it's a weird thing i'm going through rn :rofl:) and when this girl showed up in my recommended i could NOT BELIEVE how many seafood boils she had up on her channel and how MIND NUMBINGLY BORING every single one of them is lmao
she really is ridiculously boring... she talks about the same things all the time, probably because there's nothing interesting going on in her life. She can't even do Mukbangs right, all she wants to do is eat LOL At least Carlos has something interesting to say sometimes, but she shuts him off quick so... :roll:

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Let's be honest. The reason she doesn't want to go on the hot air ballon ride is she doesn't want to do anything that would put her at a great distance from food for 2 hours.

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Delet This wrote:Let's be honest. The reason she doesn't want to go on the hot air ballon ride is she doesn't want to do anything that would put her at a great distance from food for 2 hours.
Or cut into her TV time.

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures »

hello_dimmy wrote:
Delet This wrote:Let's be honest. The reason she doesn't want to go on the hot air ballon ride is she doesn't want to do anything that would put her at a great distance from food for 2 hours.
Or cut into her TV time.
Or told shes too heavy. I suspect thats why she kept cutting Carlos off when he asked about bungee jumping and skydiving. I don't know much about it but there's probably a weight limit for skydiving at least.
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

I wonder how she gets her Instagram pictures taken, like what camera she uses and whatnot. She's able to make herself look sooooo different, it's unreal.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think it's necessarily the camera but all the post editing she does to them. Her teeth are so white in that picture, they almost look like they're glowing under a blacklight :rofl:

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

hard treasures wrote:
hello_dimmy wrote:
Or cut into her TV time.
Or told shes too heavy. I suspect thats why she kept cutting Carlos off when he asked about bungee jumping and skydiving. I don't know much about it but there's probably a weight limit for skydiving at least.
There definitely is. My sister’s bf had to lose weight to go sky diving. I think they told him to get down to 230 to be able to go. Especially because what Carlos was saying about tandem jumping your first time is true. You’re strapped to an instructor.

I just did a quick google search and apparently the limit can differ for men and women, and the time of year. One website said women can’t weigh more than 200lbs...so Kim would definitely be unable to do it even if she wanted to. Other sites say no more than 225, which I’m pretty sure still disqualifies her. ImageImage

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

hard treasures wrote:
hello_dimmy wrote:
Or cut into her TV time.
There definitely is. My sister’s bf had to lose weight to go sky diving. I think they told him to get down to 230 to be able to go. Especially because what Carlos was saying about tandem jumping your first time is true. You’re strapped to an instructor.

I just did a quick google search and apparently the limit can differ for men and women, and the time of year. One website said women can’t weigh more than 200lbs...so Kim would definitely be unable to do it even if she wanted to. Other sites say no more than 225, which I’m pretty sure still disqualifies her. ImageImage

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah Manda31409 just uploaded a video about skydiving and her boyfriend couldn't go with her because he's too big lol. So even though Kim's short, she could still be too heavy.

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

cheesecakess wrote:
she really is ridiculously boring... she talks about the same things all the time, probably because there's nothing interesting going on in her life. She can't even do Mukbangs right, all she wants to do is eat LOL At least Carlos has something interesting to say sometimes, but she shuts him off quick so... :roll:
for real! at least with people like stephanie soo it's easy to watch a 20 min video because she tells a story (and i even sometimes skip her videos with stories i'm not interested in). with kim . . . it's like . . . there's only so many times i can listen to lip smacking / her telling me how good it is and how she wished i was there / how much she loves seafood.

like girl. at least talk about something. anything. pls.

wh0evencares
Talker
Talker

Post by wh0evencares »

SHE REALLY POSTED “If you want to gift me a present...” and urged people to donate to bunny’s buddies?????

Why in God’s name are you say high and mighty about yourself that you can seriously post about people wanting to send you a gift?

This bitch is insane

Return to “Kim Thai”