SausageNoodle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kim Thai

Post by SausageNoodle »

Thread name idea -
Kimbo Thai Thunder thighs - All shits and jiggles.
Kim Tha-I have no idea my boyfriend is just using me for the coint.
Kim Pie - Never done eating
I spill ill shit on a fuckin daily.

heyyyyyyoooooo
Learner
Learner

Post by heyyyyyyoooooo »

Michelle takes some jabs at Kim they are super funny. This one time kim was brushing her teeth in a vlog and Michelle told her if her gums bled because they are so small and her gums are super huge!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

ASV129
Learner
Learner

Post by ASV129 »

lilyevero wrote:The thing that pissed me off the most was when Kim showed Michelle in her latest vlog and you can cleeeeeeeearly see that Michelle was vlogging. Kim could have been, "hey guys michelle has a vlog channel now, go check it out!" But no. She doesn't want the attention taken away from her cause she's a selfish, narcisstic, lazy, dumb broad.
This reminds me of Danielle Mansutti. Her friend Maddie started a channel and Dani didn't support her and said it was "her thing" and bitched to her about it. There was text messages and everything. Maddie's sister ending up exposing all of it.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Kinda OT, but does anyone know the link or name to Michelle's vlog channel? I'm curious

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

starslikeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by starslikeglitter »

wait is no one going to talk about her get ready routine in the beginning of the latest vlog? she didnt bother showing us her face wash cause she probably wasnt using the brand that sponsored her and then the over drawn out shot of her brushing her teeth. her attempt at some nice b roll footage was just cringey and gross.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Comedy Hour courtesy of Kim's tweets. She first says she's currently debating between getting her masters degree or going to law school. (Why not both Kim? I mean you can't even manage sending out some simple giveaway prizes and haven't done your LSATs or MCATs but w/e). Second she complains about having to turn down free brand trips to Tahiti and Mexico cuz of school and can't wait for her bachelors and a break. (Aw the struggle is real for this skinny humble scholar legend).

Didn't realize Old Country Buffet sponsored trips to tropical locales for influencers and the choice of a legal career vs Masters of Arts is could be last minute whimsy.

peachypeachy
Talker
Talker

Post by peachypeachy »

Delet This wrote:Comedy Hour courtesy of Kim's tweets. She first says she's currently debating between getting her masters degree or going to law school. (Why not both Kim? I mean you can't even manage sending out some simple giveaway prizes and haven't done your LSATs or MCATs but w/e). Second she complains about having to turn down free brand trips to Tahiti and Mexico cuz of school and can't wait for her bachelors and a break. (Aw the struggle is real for this skinny humble scholar legend).

Didn't realize Old Country Buffet sponsored trips to tropical locales for influencers and the choice of a legal career vs Masters of Arts is could be last minute whimsy.
She should get her timeline in place first than preach about grad/law school. Kimbo Dumbo, you take GRE first then apply to grad school and most grad school applications are due in fall semester for enrollment in the following fall. Bitch can't even figure it out and has to pretend like she's some sort of inspiration for her minions with this whole post grad talk. What school is gonna accept her with such shitty undergrad courses?????? Enlighten me when you get in, pig face! <3

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

SausageNoodle wrote:Thread name idea -
Kimbo Thai Thunder thighs - All shits and jiggles.
Kim Tha-I have no idea my boyfriend is just using me for the coint.
Kim Pie - Never done eating
I love the first one ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

peachypeachy wrote:
Delet This wrote:Comedy Hour courtesy of Kim's tweets. She first says she's currently debating between getting her masters degree or going to law school. (Why not both Kim? I mean you can't even manage sending out some simple giveaway prizes and haven't done your LSATs or MCATs but w/e). Second she complains about having to turn down free brand trips to Tahiti and Mexico cuz of school and can't wait for her bachelors and a break. (Aw the struggle is real for this skinny humble scholar legend).

She should get her timeline in place first than preach about grad/law school. Kimbo Dumbo, you take GRE first then apply to grad school and most grad school applications are due in fall semester for enrollment in the following fall. Bitch can't even figure it out and has to pretend like she's some sort of inspiration for her minions with this whole post grad talk. What school is gonna accept her with such shitty undergrad courses?????? Enlighten me when you get in, pig face! <3
All of this.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

Lmaooo y’all, did you see her latest tweet? Carlos got her a PROMISE RING. After a MONTH of dating. These people are psycho! Wth... :rofl:

How many more months until Kim is pregnant? Any guesses? She’s gonna trap that man so quick. This relationship is weird as hell.

sophie13
Learner
Learner

Post by sophie13 »

daintypetal wrote:Lmaooo y’all, did you see her latest tweet? Carlos got her a PROMISE RING. After a MONTH of dating. These people are psycho! Wth... :rofl:

How many more months until Kim is pregnant? Any guesses? She’s gonna trap that man so quick. This relationship is weird as hell.
I came here just to see if anyone caught that yet. You’re right, this relationship is fucking creepy as hell. I can’t help but wonder, do you guys think that Carlos sees this shit, and do you think it actually went down that way (ie. the speech quotation from what he told her, the fact that it’s a “promise ring”)?

I think i saw somewhere that he doesn’t have Twitter/allegedly doesn’t see her tweets, and I’m wondering if this was just a late Xmas gift? It’s engraved with what I assume is her birthday (10.10.93?) and doesn’t really seem like what you would engrave on a promise ring.

Either way, it’s fucking weird to buy her a ring after 1 month of dating, and even weirder for her to wear it on her wedding ring finger. I’ve been with my bf for over 2 years and I wear the ring he bought me for our anniversary on my right ring finger not my left... Because it’s not a fucking engagement ring. It’s really creepy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margeeezy
Talker
Talker

Post by Margeeezy »

sophie13 wrote:
daintypetal wrote:Lmaooo y’all, did you see her latest tweet? Carlos got her a PROMISE RING. After a MONTH of dating. These people are psycho! Wth... :rofl:

I came here just to see if anyone caught that yet. You’re right, this relationship is fucking creepy as hell. I can’t help but wonder, do you guys think that Carlos sees this shit, and do you think it actually went down that way (ie. the speech quotation from what he told her, the fact that it’s a “promise ring”)?

I think i saw somewhere that he doesn’t have Twitter/allegedly doesn’t see her tweets, and I’m wondering if this was just a late Xmas gift? It’s engraved with what I assume is her birthday (10.10.93?) and doesn’t really seem like what you would engrave on a promise ring.

Either way, it’s fucking weird to buy her a ring after 1 month of dating, and even weirder for her to wear it on her wedding ring finger. I’ve been with my bf for over 2 years and I wear the ring he bought me for our anniversary on my right ring finger not my left... Because it’s not a fucking engagement ring. It’s really creepy

I wouldn’t put it past her to buy the ring and say that Carlos did and etc...

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

sophie13 wrote:

I don’t think he see’s what she tweets. And I don’t think things happen the way she claims it does.. and I was thinking the same thing. Why her birthday on a “promise ring” ?? Usually you’d put the date you became boyfriend/girlfriend. A promise ring is a promise to one day be engaged then married. He really knows that after a month? She doesn’t find this weird herself.. that this man she met online is “soooo” into her and wants to promise a future to her after a month?! (as she claims.) I mean it’s Kim, she sucks up any attention she can get so I’m sure she wouldn’t care, even if she did have a brain. This relationship is so weird! I don’t think he’d do this if she wasn’t such a cash cow for him. Ever since she met him her life completely became about him, and she started being lazier on YouTube. The moment he leaves her, she’s going to go bat shit because this relationship has moved so quickly in such a short amount of time.. but that is if he can even leave her before she does a pregnancy trap. :rofl:

Such an odd couple. He always looks so bored with her in her vlogs. I don’t see him saying half the things she claims he does. He’s too damn mundane for that shit. I can’t wait to see how badly this ends.

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

Sigh. I can't wait for reality to fully smack her in the face. Her "relationship" is so offensive. I can't even describe the amount of hatred and disgust I have for it. No Kimbo, your relationship is not better than anyone else's. Ffs my own relationship is 10000 times better than her obsessive, possessive, fake one.

My guy and I have matching couple rings, and we keep ours on our left hand only because our right hand ring finger is too fat lmao. But we all know for a fact that Kimbo is flaunting the "promise ring" to act like someone genuinely loves her and that she's finally found "the one." Excuse you pig, you're just easy trash that any lame guy could pick up and throw away.

Just as much as I hate her, I loathe her subscribers. Especially the ones who say "Oh my gossshhh, I've been with my bf for 3+ years now and we do that too, give me adviiiicee Kim. I need to know how to make our relationship better." Every single one of those girls needs to get punched in the face.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

LargeMochi wrote:Sigh. I can't wait for reality to fully smack her in the face. Her "relationship" is so offensive. I can't even describe the amount of hatred and disgust I have for it. No Kimbo, your relationship is not better than anyone else's. Ffs my own relationship is 10000 times better than her obsessive, possessive, fake one.

My guy and I have matching couple rings, and we keep ours on our left hand only because our right hand ring finger is too fat lmao. But we all know for a fact that Kimbo is flaunting the "promise ring" to act like someone genuinely loves her and that she's finally found "the one." Excuse you pig, you're just easy trash that any lame guy could pick up and throw away.

Just as much as I hate her, I loathe her subscribers. Especially the ones who say "Oh my gossshhh, I've been with my bf for 3+ years now and we do that too, give me adviiiicee Kim. I need to know how to make our relationship better." Every single one of those girls needs to get punched in the face.

Yes! You’re so right. She flaunts her lame, bare minimum relationship like it’s something to want and be super jealous of. Hell, I’m engaged to my man of 5 years and I don’t go around on my social media’s flaunting it because nobody cares. All that matters is the love and moments you share together but I REALLY don’t think she gets that. She thinks sitting stuffing her pig face is goals. That a man sitting across from you looking bored and bummed af is goals. They literally just get obese together. And her dumb minions saying goals and all this ass kissing is disgusting to see. Kim doesn’t do anything but buy him food and give him free shit to keep him cuming (pun intended.)

They’re such a disgusting couple who have no sense of what a real relationship is. There is no love or chemistry between them. She’s already codependent as hell, wishing she was Mexican because her boyfriend is, that’s boderline psychotic. Really not going to be surprised if they move in together soon or she’s pregnant in a few months. That’s all she’s good at, throwing herself at men who look her direction at her pan face.

starslikeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by starslikeglitter »

that whole mom tweet is so fake like if you really missed your mother you would visit its not that hard to book a flight. but i guess since its not sponsored she doesnt feel the need to go.

and literally only 2 people commented about wearing the ring on the opposite hand but they werent even being rude, kim is so dramatic. they complimented her then stated an opinion about which hand they thought it should go on.

Margeeezy
Talker
Talker

Post by Margeeezy »

starslikeglitter wrote:that whole mom tweet is so fake like if you really missed your mother you would visit its not that hard to book a flight. but i guess since its not sponsored she doesnt feel the need to go.
She’s making plans with Carlos to go to Hawaii but she can’t make plans to go see her mom. I see where your priorities are, Kim.

Also, who plans vacations together after a month or two of knowing each other and then abruptly dating? AND the promise ring? You two need to chill TF out. Maybe they’re both scared that no one else will want them, that’s why they’re just sticking to each other Image

Margeeezy
Talker
Talker

Post by Margeeezy »

Also...did you guys see Michelle’s snap about Kim going on about Carlos? I personally think Kim made her do it...because she wants to people that she’s so in love and her relationship is so much better. SMH.

It’s okay, Michelle. Better to be single than being on a fast sinking ship.

Mooglenz
Debater
Debater

Post by Mooglenz »

I’m fully willing to bet that Kim is insecure as hell. I can’t believe how much her face has changed though, she was so pretty.

SausageNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by SausageNoodle »

Mooglenz wrote:I’m fully willing to bet that Kim is insecure as hell. I can’t believe how much her face has changed though, she was so pretty.
Well you are what you eat and those hash browns are made of potato :D
I spill ill shit on a fuckin daily.

Return to “Kim Thai”