leighannsays

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: leighannsays

Post by milanese15 »

She posted several snapchats of a birthday gift, complaining that the put an E at the end of her name. There are multiple ways to spell my name and I've never cared or complained, like what's the big deal. You got a gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moofla
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by moofla »

I don't understand her incessant need (or any youtuber's need tbh) to be wished Happy Birthday. Like, what does it mean to get wished happy birthday by lots of strangers? And her snapchat where she was worried that people were wishing her Happy Birthday on the wrong day. Really? She was concerned that people were wishing her happy birthday on the wrong day, AND that they were wishing her happy birthday for her "actual" birthday and not her "youtube birthday" or vice versa. FOR REAL?

You know, mentioning it's your birthday once, in a video, on your actual birthday or something, is understandable. This big buildup to her birthday and her youtube birthday and the constant snapchaps and instagrams just digging for those comments is RIDICULOUS. She is a grown woman, who otherwise seems normal and sane. What is up with the incessant craving for people to shower her with compliments?

ALSO, I wish she would just film a video with no cuts. I would almost pay hard-earned money to see a no-cut video. WHY does she cut after every single sentence? No wonder she goes on nonstop about how editing is such a nightmare, she is probably editing 500 cuts for every single video. Get your thoughts together and film! She tries too hard to make herself quirky thru the cuts. If you can't be quirky spontaneously, you aren't quirky, girl. When you cut after every sentence, it makes me think you are sitting there for 30 seconds between each take trying to think of something clever to say.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

moofla wrote:I don't understand her incessant need (or any youtuber's need tbh) to be wished Happy Birthday. Like, what does it mean to get wished happy birthday by lots of strangers? And her snapchat where she was worried that people were wishing her Happy Birthday on the wrong day. Really? She was concerned that people were wishing her happy birthday on the wrong day, AND that they were wishing her happy birthday for her "actual" birthday and not her "youtube birthday" or vice versa. FOR REAL?

You know, mentioning it's your birthday once, in a video, on your actual birthday or something, is understandable. This big buildup to her birthday and her youtube birthday and the constant snapchaps and instagrams just digging for those comments is RIDICULOUS. She is a grown woman, who otherwise seems normal and sane. What is up with the incessant craving for people to shower her with compliments?

ALSO, I wish she would just film a video with no cuts. I would almost pay hard-earned money to see a no-cut video. WHY does she cut after every single sentence? No wonder she goes on nonstop about how editing is such a nightmare, she is probably editing 500 cuts for every single video. Get your thoughts together and film! She tries too hard to make herself quirky thru the cuts. If you can't be quirky spontaneously, you aren't quirky, girl. When you cut after every sentence, it makes me think you are sitting there for 30 seconds between each take trying to think of something clever to say.
Yeah, and Leighann is inching towards 30. Not that 30 is old, just that it's too old to be making your birthday such a big deal. She's not 21 anymore, you know? Who actually past the age of 25, or even earlier than that, gets THAT excited about their birthday? Sure, it's a fun day and it's nice to celebrate with people you love. But it's also just another day. Congratulations on living another year. :roll:

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wheresthebeef »

why does she think evey single thing she does is quirky and adorably silly? Im going to unfollow her snap chat. Im sick of seeing her say what dumbass thing she is doing then making that nervous laugh and talking about how "different and strange" she is.

Also did anyone see her snaps about the "hairy" flowers? She went on and on about how gross they were and how nature is insane. I hope who ever got you those flowers wont take offence. She is such a child.
Sometimes my d key wont work.

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wheresthebeef »

Sorry for double posting, but one more thing before I forget.
The other day on Snap chat she was talking about how proud of herself she was for not posting a selfie on snapchat all day. Really? Thats just sad.... She is 27! Or 28 now I guess.

Only that didnt last but a day anyway at least 4 today. What grown woman is that obsessed with her self?
Sometimes my d key wont work.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Is she 28 or 29? Just curious..her age has kind of been a mystery. It's weird how she said she is not into celebrating her birthday but all that stuff at her office seemed otherwise hahah

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:Is she 28 or 29? Just curious..her age has kind of been a mystery. It's weird how she said she is not into celebrating her birthday but all that stuff at her office seemed otherwise hahah
She's 28, born in 1987. Someone snooped around and found her family tree online. But you're right, she's quite secretive about her age. She doesn't outright lie like some YouTubers do, but she's also never came right out and said her age either.

And yeah, I've seen her post at least 3 different pictures of birthday celebrations on her social media. Girlfriend is definitely ALL ABOUT her birthday.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “leighannsays”