leighannsays

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays

Post by luchadora0112 »

Her hair is always different shades of blonde.... I don't see how this time was any different? I get that maybe she wasn't going for the yellowish blonde, and the platinum... but she said it was the worst hair day ever and had a meltdown about it. When it honestly didn't look bad, or that noticeable. I just don't see how people can get that pissed about it. If she had actually scheduled her hair appointment when she had the time to get her hair properly done, and not left before the stylist could do the correct processes on it to compensate for the discoloration... it'd probably be a different story.

But this is typical LeighAnn... always running late for things. Wasting other people's time. She knew about this issue with her heater so she could have scheduled the guy to come some other time, or called her stylist and rescheduled for a day when she could get her hair done correctly. When you watch Guy Tang's videos you see first hand you never know what you will get when working on someone's hair, you don't know what they have done themselves to it, and the process could take up to 10 hours!

RenaeJay85
Learner
Learner

Post by RenaeJay85 »

bunnyqueen wrote:Her hair was like three shades of blonde, in her defence it really was a botched job. It was pee yellow + her normal colour + stark white. While she did go on and on about it yeah I'd be pretty pissed too.
Yeah, I agree. I can kinda understand why she was so upset with how her hair turned out, especially being so close to her sponsored hair tutorial but yeah, she definitely should have planned ahead with a reliable stylist on a day she didn't have anything planned.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bunnyqueen
Learner
Learner

leighannsays

Post by bunnyqueen »

I don't know, I saw what she meant in the vlogs. I think when she's in the car with her sisters you can kind of see how weird it all looks. Chunks of her hair were randomly yellow and then also white, like it was all over patchy. But that's just what I saw, who knows how it really is.

I agree though, she should have planned this all out better. She does so much in one day, it's exhausting!

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah sorry if I came off argumentative lol. Reading back what I wrote... I wasn't going for that. I guess I just found it so ridiculous because she clearly left the salon before the guy was done doing her hair because she had another appointment... but then she was late for her appointment.

Hair coloring isn't a perfect science, I don't know the particulars about if she does anything to it herself. If that is her usual stylist or whatever. But it would have made more sense to not rush the stylist. Or at least that was the impression I got from the vlog.

bunnyqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyqueen »

It's okay dear! I agree, if you want your hair done that's like the only appointment you should have for that day (or well spaced apart) because you have no idea how long it'll take. Good hair takes time, like you said.

She said it wasn't her regular stylist, but a friend I believe. I think she gets her hair professionally done every time.

Does it bother any one else how much she uses her phone in the car? I'm always scared she's gonna crash or not look where she's going!

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

jessica3llen wrote:Yeah sorry if I came off argumentative lol. Reading back what I wrote... I wasn't going for that. I guess I just found it so ridiculous because she clearly left the salon before the guy was done doing her hair because she had another appointment... but then she was late for her appointment.

Hair coloring isn't a perfect science, I don't know the particulars about if she does anything to it herself. If that is her usual stylist or whatever. But it would have made more sense to not rush the stylist. Or at least that was the impression I got from the vlog.
Yeah, I agree that her planning contributed to the problem. You probably shouldn't go to someone new when you have important things scheduled afterward. I felt kind of bad for the guy, because she didn't give him any time to correct it and then kind of acted like he was the bad guy for making her late to her appointment AND screwing up her hair.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Also, with hair that complicated, you really should build a relationship with one stylist, not go to a new one every time!
That Girl!

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

On her new Favorites and Unfavorites video, people are asking if her and Alan broke up.
:FU:

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

I believe her hair has some blue/gray in it too. And the bangs are super far over. She is usually lax about her hair, so I'm guessing it's worse in person.

Also, I do believe she and Alan broke up for real. Not sure what happened when it looked like they rekindled, but she hasn't mentioned him at all. And all her "bad month" favorites videos usually are bad because of a breakup.

moofla
Talker
Talker

Post by moofla »

Why in the world would she even say Alan's name and that what they have going on is complicated.... for someone who is so guarded about saying anything personal, she is just opening it up to be speculated on, and all the comments on her videos will now be about him, when before basically people were getting shamed for asking.

Ugh anyway. I just wonder what they look like walking down the street together. Is she taller? He seems like a short guy. Leighann is so statuesque and (most of the time) looks professional and put-together, its so odd to think of her being with a rando tattoo parlor guy.

I wonder what her family thinks of him. I can't picture him and her mom having a chat. Where did they even meet?

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

^^ does anyone remember her saying they lived next door to one another in her old apartment or am I completely delusional? I could have sworn I heard her say that in one of her vlogs but not sure. Yeah I don't know I think she likes guys that are cookie cutter and that they seemed alright together, but I think maybe they had fights about what she does on YouTube? Like maybe she wanted him to be more involved in her videos without turning his head away and saying not to film him and they tried that and he didn't like it, said he wouldn't do it anymore and they fought? Who knows. I really wanna hear about why they broke up in the first place lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moofla
Talker
Talker

Post by moofla »

PI88NK wrote:^^ does anyone remember her saying they lived next door to one another in her old apartment or am I completely delusional? I could have sworn I heard her say that in one of her vlogs but not sure. Yeah I don't know I think she likes guys that are cookie cutter and that they seemed alright together, but I think maybe they had fights about what she does on YouTube? Like maybe she wanted him to be more involved in her videos without turning his head away and saying not to film him and they tried that and he didn't like it, said he wouldn't do it anymore and they fought? Who knows. I really wanna hear about why they broke up in the first place lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've skipped lots of vlogs so if she ever said they were neighbors, I missed that one.

See, I got the complete different impression about him--- imo it seemed like he didn't care if he was on camera and/or he actually wanted her to film him, since he was clearly in love with her and wanted to show it. She always seemed like the more hesitant one, first she would show just his arms, then she'd show 15% of his face, like she wasn't confident at all about wanting to show him. He never turned away or acted shy (that I ever saw). Did he say he didn't want to be filmed?

bunnyqueen
Learner
Learner

leighannsays

Post by bunnyqueen »

I distinctly remember her mentioning a lot that Alan wasn't comfortable on camera and in her videos. I doubt that's why they broke up though, because she rarely shows events and get togethers out of respect for others. So if it was really a problem for him she wouldn't have vlogged around him at all. In one recent vlog she mentioned a "not fun" phone call..Alan maybe?

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Was that Alan's arm in the Weekend Vlog 35.2 around the 6:20 mark? Why did she even leave that part in knowing that her viewers are going to keep baiting her with questions as to whether they are still together? I just don't get this girl.... like, I understand you want to keep parts of your personal life private, but I feel like she toys with her viewers showing them bits and pieces of things, or hinting at things but then never explaining them.... it's infuriating!

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

In the comments people were asking about Alan but most people were being sweet and caring, and not pressuring her. She responded saying something like "I Know no one is pressuring me but I will probably discuss what is going on with the Alan situation in the next vlog or so"..so maybe we will find out!

The only thing I think kind of sucks if its a "complicated situation" is I hope Alan's daughter isn't seeing LeighAnn in and out of her life.

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

I imagine that she'll say what is going on with Alan in another vlog soon. It sounded in this one like she honestly wasn't sure what their situation is, and that their still figuring it out. At least, that is the impression I got from her going to dinner with him, but saying that it was an awkward / complicated situation or whatever. I'm sure all will be revealed in due time.

hindsighting
Talker
Talker

Post by hindsighting »

I can't believe she adopted a dog when she's literally never home.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

hindsighting wrote:I can't believe she adopted a dog when she's literally never home.
And I can't believe she adopted a 3-legged dog (that's bound to have certain special needs) when a new filming camera overwhelms her nearly to the point of tears. It's really sweet of her to adopt and to adopt a "less adoptable" dog at that, but I'm not sure she can handle it. But who knows; maybe she'll surprise us.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I think it will do her a lot of good. She has a new house, little backyard; I'm thinking this will make her chill out a little if anything. Teach her a little more responsibility and that not every little thing is a disaster lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moofla
Talker
Talker

Post by moofla »

That dog is a doll. But I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to have a pet while you live alone. She works in a cool-looking place, I wonder if they can take dogs to work.

Return to “leighannsays”