Neigh-ann and Grant: Horsin' around (Leighannsays Part 9)

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Neigh-ann and Grant: Horsin' around (Leighannsays Part 9)

Post by ColdOne »

It's so embarrassing that she tries so hard and poses. Grow up

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jMC125 »

I can’t stand her dressing room stories

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

Someone linked me to this blog post of the god awful pioneer Woman (https://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions ... med_place/) and it really just reminded me of LA. Attempting to drive herself to the hospital when she’s going into labor and ORDERING Grant NOT to look at the child being born totally sound like things Leigh Ann would do.

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44 pm
New thread name ideas?

The Housewife With No Life?

Post by Guest »

leighann in that bike short outfit is actually terrifying. she has the body to wear lots of stuff but she should not wear that

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

LK81 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:21 am
milanese15 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:44 am
She did the same thing when she broke her arm and thought it was so cute to talk about how he doesn't know anything and she needs a nurse not a doctor. Like, she'd clearly made that dumb joke a couple times, probably to her mom and her sister, then decided it was hysterical enough for the vlog. But he was obviously so annoyed at that conversation, and it was so painful and honestly sexist as hell. Like what kind of hot garbage: "I need a nurse so she can help me with my hair and makeup! Nurses are the real rock stars! They know girly things unlike those dumb men who just care about boring doctor stuff." Spare me.

When I was in the hospital, I had about 10 different nurses on different shifts. The one male nurse was the best one I had. No disrespect to the others but he showed me how to unplug my IV so I could take it to the bathroom with me and was super attentive and always explained everything he was doing. More patient than most of the women except one. Does she not know about male nurses?
My mom has noticed the same thing, male nurses become nurses bc they want to. for some women being a nurse is something they do bc you can make good money and work only a couple days a week and be home with the kids more. So it just is something they do bc it makes sense not bc they have a desire to be a nurse .

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Can someone tell LA where the baby comes out. I feel like she doesnt know.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

Henloimsad wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:46 pm
ColdOne wrote:lol that he's still working on those curtains 24 hours later. He's not a handy man, he's a delicate doctor. Hire it out.
I take back what I said earlier about it taking 5 minutes. They're still in the same room with only one panel up omfg

WTF?! It takes an hour, max, even when you need to saw the rails to custom length. Two useless knobs...surprising that they can even manage to turn door knobs tbh.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

SPF5000 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:56 am
Henloimsad wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:46 pm
ColdOne wrote:lol that he's still working on those curtains 24 hours later. He's not a handy man, he's a delicate doctor. Hire it out.
I take back what I said earlier about it taking 5 minutes. They're still in the same room with only one panel up omfg

WTF?! It takes an hour, max, even when you need to saw the rails to custom length. Two useless knobs...surprising that they can even manage to turn door knobs tbh.

It really bothers me how the curtain doesn’t touch the ground.

Return to “leighannsays”