Leighann puts the I Do in impending doom - Part 5

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leighann puts the I Do in impending doom - Part 5

Post by Teddiursa »

tadahhhhh wrote:Their relationship reminds me of that show “Married at First Sight” where they marry strangers and then have to get to know each other. They’re so awkward and mismatched, it’s like they don’t know each other at all. Weird.
LMAO you’re 100% right. It’s exactly like that show.

Marin8
Learner
Learner

Post by Marin8 »

pear022 wrote:
RandomPomPomII wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:.....

I mean, do we really think Marc Maron was dating her because of her intelligence and personality? Image She loved being a trophy girlfriend. And now she’s a trophy wife!

She dated Marc Maron?! :-o
Haha yeah. It was after Alan I think...she came onto him a few times on twitter and it somehow turned into a real fling.

And how do we know this for certain?
I am not an avid WTF (Marc Maron podcast) listener by any stretch, so I may have missed something, but I find it hard to believe this hookup happened.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Please read back in the threads or search Leighann’s section for Marc Maron. It has been discussed many times in different threads with ample proof.

We get this question and demands to prove it like once a month lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Cheryl Blossom on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

double post

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Marin8 wrote:
pear022 wrote:
RandomPomPomII wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:.....

I mean, do we really think Marc Maron was dating her because of her intelligence and personality? Image She loved being a trophy girlfriend. And now she’s a trophy wife!

She dated Marc Maron?! :-o
Haha yeah. It was after Alan I think...she came onto him a few times on twitter and it somehow turned into a real fling.

And how do we know this for certain?
I am not an avid WTF (Marc Maron podcast) listener by any stretch, so I may have missed something, but I find it hard to believe this hookup happened.
If you google “Leighannsays Marc Maron” you will find the GG threads, tweets, tumblr posts about their relationship.

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

tadahhhhh wrote:Their relationship reminds me of that show “Married at First Sight” where they marry strangers and then have to get to know each other. They’re so awkward and mismatched, it’s like they don’t know each other at all. Weird.
And the weirdest part to me is they did premarital counseling and didn’t they read some book about all the questions you should ask when you’re in a relationship/before you get engaged? Idk man, Leigh Ann seemingly has more chemistry with her cactus shirts and lawn flamingo than her husband.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I have to admit,Grant is growing on me after calling leighann out for not wanting to get wet after applying her fake tan when she decided they needed stuff for the thank you notes today. I like sassy grant. Their tank you note photo was horrible.

Saberhagen69
Talker
Talker

Post by Saberhagen69 »

Uhhh, did Leighann order address labels for a place they applied to rent but doesn't actually know if the application was approved? Dear god, I hope not!

Leighann has known a move is coming for a while, she should have been purging/cleaning/packing already. Of course she leaves a clip in of Grant saying he's going to throw all her stuff in a pile on the curb and set it on fire. He's probably joking but her baby act is going to get real old fast.

shmimeathands
Learner
Learner

Post by shmimeathands »

Omg y’all are always talking about their dd/lg relationship and that’s all I could see at this moment lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Saberhagen69 wrote:Uhhh, did Leighann order address labels for a place they applied to rent but doesn't actually know if the application was approved? Dear god, I hope not!
She said "It's not officially ours, but it feels real." Girl!! There are so many things that could change before it becomes your house and you just addressed 100+ thank you notes to that address lmao.

I'm confused. Did they buy a house and they're renting before they move in? Or they're renting for the foreseeable future?

heykatiie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heykatiie »

shmimeathands wrote:Omg y’all are always talking about their dd/lg relationship and that’s all I could see at this moment lol
Obviously that was meant to be funny, I personally thought it was hilarious.

I know half the people here don't agree, but I really enjoy Grants dry sense of humor. If you don't enjoy that kind of humor, I can see why it would be off putting for most.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Ugh. I am on vacation with no wifi so I have not seen these videos and I feel so left behind! :x
That Girl!

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
Saberhagen69 wrote:Uhhh, did Leighann order address labels for a place they applied to rent but doesn't actually know if the application was approved? Dear god, I hope not!
She said "It's not officially ours, but it feels real." Girl!! There are so many things that could change before it becomes your house and you just addressed 100+ thank you notes to that address lmao.

I'm confused. Did they buy a house and they're renting before they move in? Or they're renting for the foreseeable future?
They’re just renting for now since they don’t know the area.

Yes, the way she looked at him when he was telling her he’d burn the stuff if she didn’t use it was v submissive

pumpkin-pastry
Talker
Talker

Post by pumpkin-pastry »

Do any of you guys have ideas for the next thread name?

Saberhagen69
Talker
Talker

Post by Saberhagen69 »

Lipstickqueen wrote:

She was hell bent on getting those thank you cards out, can’t figure out why? At least wait for your rental contract to be finalized!

I took it as they are renting until they feel comfortable knowing the areas/commutes/etc to be able to buy.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

pumpkin-pastry wrote:Do any of you guys have ideas for the next thread name?
Leighann Does Dallas? Image

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I second leighann does Dallas

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I also vote for Leighann does Dallas.
That Girl!

Saberhagen69
Talker
Talker

Post by Saberhagen69 »

I like it too :tu:

Can we add more snark? Baby Leighann Does Dallas with Daddy Grant :o

starless
Learner
Learner

Post by starless »

drasticactions wrote:I have to admit,Grant is growing on me after calling leighann out for not wanting to get wet after applying her fake tan when she decided they needed stuff for the thank you notes today. I like sassy grant. Their tank you note photo was horrible.
Yep, I agree. I feel like I actually kinda liked Grant in this vlog. Maybe he’s growing on me.

Return to “leighannsays”