Leighann puts the I Do in impending doom - Part 5

Mucha
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leighann puts the I Do in impending doom - Part 5

Post by Mucha »

Saberhagen69 wrote:There’s something weird with their hands as well...is he holding her fist or did the photographer chop off her fingers again?
Lol I didn’t even notice the hands! Grant’s face seems weirdly out of focus in this one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

Saberhagen69 wrote:There’s something weird with their hands as well...is he holding her fist or did the photographer chop off her fingers again?
Lol I didn’t even notice the hands! Grant’s face seems weirdly out of focus in this one too.

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

she looks uncomfortable or like the face was taken from another picture and superimposed on the body.

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
Mucha wrote:Image

Why does every photo of them from their wedding or engagement shoot look so awkward?! Leigh Ann’s smile seems super forced in this one.

What even is that caption lol

When I saw that post it was showing me a set of comments where someone said they were surprised that she picked that style of dress and she conceded that she chose it because it was her "one chance" to be a princess.

So, I get that on a "I want to be the center of attention level." But that's just so... infantalizing for someone her age. I'm turning 30 this year so my eventual wedding will take place after 30 and the last thing I want to be seen as is a princess on that day because I'm not a child anymore! Doesn't mean I can't wear a beautiful dress, I just don't want to visibly be living out a childhood fantasy at 30+ lol.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Mucha wrote:

Grant's face was out of focus in a lot of the pics she posted. So weird.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

I don't think it's out of focus. I think he's so pasty that he's ending up washed out in all these pictures.

Her veil's weird, too. It looks all stretched out coming off her head and going behind his back, then just falls straight down behind his legs. Did they pin it to his jacket for that picture?

Also that photo looks to me like one you'd find modeling wedding dresses. One where they want a groom in the picture, but they don't want him standing to close to her so you can get a good view of the dress without some guy mashing against it, so he's like standing six inches away just holding her hand.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

They look so wrong together. I know this is shallow as hell, but they just don’t “fit”. They are leagues apart. She’s like a Barbie and he’s... well, he’s a pasty, nerdy, very ‘meh’ looking kinda guy. Would she ever even look twice at him if he came onto her in a bar? How did they meet again? Online? I’m not really surprised. He’s the guy you marry when you don’t really care who you’re marrying, so long as it’s someone, especially someone rich. I bet he said he was a doctor and BAM! It was a done deal. No matter how ugly he is.

And it’s so obvious that the wedding was all about her. She’s the star of the show and he’s just her sidekick. She desperately wanted to get married so she could have the perfect wedding and found the first geek she could. I wonder if she cringes at how bad he looks in all the photos.

I always think men look handsome in formal wear but he still looks like a potato :(

-unladylike-
Learner
Learner

Post by -unladylike- »

tadahhhhh wrote:They look so wrong together. I know this is shallow as hell, but they just don’t “fit”. They are leagues apart. She’s like a Barbie and he’s... well, he’s a pasty, nerdy, very ‘meh’ looking kinda guy. Would she ever even look twice at him if he came onto her in a bar? How did they meet again? Online? I’m not really surprised. He’s the guy you marry when you don’t really care who you’re marrying, so long as it’s someone, especially someone rich. I bet he said he was a doctor and BAM! It was a done deal. No matter how ugly he is
I actually think he is out of her league. He is fairly average looking. But he is clearly smarter and more successful than her. And has a much better head on his shoulders. She really isn’t THAT pretty without makeup. She is just very tall and thin.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I think they are in two very different leagues that that's exactly what makes them a strange fit.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

tadahhhhh wrote:They look so wrong together. I know this is shallow as hell, but they just don’t “fit”. They are leagues apart. She’s like a Barbie and he’s... well, he’s a pasty, nerdy, very ‘meh’ looking kinda guy. Would she ever even look twice at him if he came onto her in a bar? How did they meet again? Online? I’m not really surprised. He’s the guy you marry when you don’t really care who you’re marrying, so long as it’s someone, especially someone rich. I bet he said he was a doctor and BAM! It was a done deal. No matter how ugly he is.

And it’s so obvious that the wedding was all about her. She’s the star of the show and he’s just her sidekick. She desperately wanted to get married so she could have the perfect wedding and found the first geek she could. I wonder if she cringes at how bad he looks in all the photos.

I always think men look handsome in formal wear but he still looks like a potato :(
They met on Tinder. I’m sure once he said he was a doctor, it was a done deal for her Image

SorryNotSorry113
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SorryNotSorry113 »

Agree with y'all the massage/feeling unwell situation is so bizarre!

I'm a doctor and (while I can't speak for every single doctor in the world) the reality is that bodily fluids etc are a mundane part of our day to day jobs. I'm not saying that it isn't still gross but Grant should not be mortified at someone with D&V- least of all his WIFE. It's literally his job to help total strangers when they are puking everywhere why did he not go to help his WIFE (don't buy for a minute that he didn't hear some sort of commotion!) when from how she describes it she was quite panicked/distressed.

It's also weird that Leighann wouldn't want her DOCTOR HUSBAND to know/be there/ support her. SURELY that would be preferential to the random masseuse lady?

Re wedding photos- I agree she looks very forced while he looks much more natural which is surprising since she is definitely the more attractive/photogenic of the two.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Idk maybe the reason why Grant is a urologist is because he is deeply disturbed by the thought that women are humans too and can be gross

Saberhagen69
Talker
Talker

Post by Saberhagen69 »

-unladylike- wrote:
tadahhhhh wrote:They look so wrong together. I know this is shallow as hell, but they just don’t “fit”. They are leagues apart. She’s like a Barbie and he’s... well, he’s a pasty, nerdy, very ‘meh’ looking kinda guy. Would she ever even look twice at him if he came onto her in a bar? How did they meet again? Online? I’m not really surprised. He’s the guy you marry when you don’t really care who you’re marrying, so long as it’s someone, especially someone rich. I bet he said he was a doctor and BAM! It was a done deal. No matter how ugly he is
I actually think he is out of her league. He is fairly average looking. But he is clearly smarter and more successful than her. And has a much better head on his shoulders. She really isn’t THAT pretty without makeup. She is just very tall and thin.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Leighann has dated a lot of unattractive dudes over the years, Grant is no where near the worst. At least he is educated, well spoken and ambitious.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Saberhagen69 wrote:
-unladylike- wrote:
You took the words right out of my mouth. Leighann has dated a lot of unattractive dudes over the years, Grant is no where near the worst. At least he is educated, well spoken and ambitious.
That's what is weird about leighann. I think she is really insecure from her childhood and was probably dorky and gangly and still thinks she is. She definitely didn't have to date someone as unattractive as Alan or as old as the radio guy. She could get a nice good looking guy. I think that's the best she really thinks she can do is grant

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

treetown_squirrel wrote:
Lipstickqueen wrote:
Mucha wrote:Image

Why does every photo of them from their wedding or engagement shoot look so awkward?! Leigh Ann’s smile seems super forced in this one.

What even is that caption lol

When I saw that post it was showing me a set of comments where someone said they were surprised that she picked that style of dress and she conceded that she chose it because it was her "one chance" to be a princess.

So, I get that on a "I want to be the center of attention level." But that's just so... infantalizing for someone her age. I'm turning 30 this year so my eventual wedding will take place after 30 and the last thing I want to be seen as is a princess on that day because I'm not a child anymore! Doesn't mean I can't wear a beautiful dress, I just don't want to visibly be living out a childhood fantasy at 30+ lol.
Well that’s because she still is a child..

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Saberhagen69 wrote:
-unladylike- wrote:
That's what is weird about leighann. I think she is really insecure from her childhood and was probably dorky and gangly and still thinks she is. She definitely didn't have to date someone as unattractive as Alan or as old as the radio guy. She could get a nice good looking guy. I think that's the best she really thinks she can do is grant
I don’t think she could ever be with someone who gets more attention than her. I’m sure part of the reason she was with these guys is because they showered her with comments about how she was way out of their league because of her looks.

I mean, do we really think Marc Maron was dating her because of her intelligence and personality? Image She loved being a trophy girlfriend. And now she’s a trophy wife!

RandomPomPomII
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RandomPomPomII »

Teddiursa wrote:.....

I mean, do we really think Marc Maron was dating her because of her intelligence and personality? Image She loved being a trophy girlfriend. And now she’s a trophy wife!

She dated Marc Maron?! :-o

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

RandomPomPomII wrote:

Haha yeah. It was after Alan I think...she came onto him a few times on twitter and it somehow turned into a real fling.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

We should have a banner in Leighann’s forum that says “Yes, Leighann dated Marc Maron” lmao

RandomPomPomII
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RandomPomPomII »

pear022 wrote:
RandomPomPomII wrote:

Haha yeah. It was after Alan I think...she came onto him a few times on twitter and it somehow turned into a real fling.

DAMN Leighann!

I mean Grant is OK ... if you like doughy :rofl:

Return to “leighannsays”