Leighannsettles for Dr. Dad Bod - Part 4

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leighannsettles for Dr. Dad Bod - Part 4

Post by Teddiursa »

silentlyscreaming wrote:When she was posting that insta stories the other day that she was getting her lashes topped up... I wanted to send her a message and tell her how terrible her lash extensions look. She gets them put on so thick, they look terrible. She always talks about how she has straight "snuffleupagus" lashes but I think that she looks more like snuffy when she gets the stupid looking extensions done.
I don’t understand how she thinks she looks like snuffleupagus WITHOUT lash extensions. Her lash lady does a horrible job and she should find someone else on Yelp. Seriously. They’re way too heavy looking, especially on the ends where you naturally don’t have a big clump of eyelashes sticking out. And I don’t think Leighann is going for the falsies look like Trisha Paytas...

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Post by silentlyscreaming »

Teddiursa wrote:
silentlyscreaming wrote:When she was posting that insta stories the other day that she was getting her lashes topped up... I wanted to send her a message and tell her how terrible her lash extensions look. She gets them put on so thick, they look terrible. She always talks about how she has straight "snuffleupagus" lashes but I think that she looks more like snuffy when she gets the stupid looking extensions done.
I don’t understand how she thinks she looks like snuffleupagus WITHOUT lash extensions. Her lash lady does a horrible job and she should find someone else on Yelp. Seriously. They’re way too heavy looking, especially on the ends where you naturally don’t have a big clump of eyelashes sticking out. And I don’t think Leighann is going for the falsies look like Trisha Paytas...
They look like the type of lashes you use when you've never tried using false lashes before. Just one long strip and the lash length is the same from tip to tip. I'm a bit biased because I don't think that anyone really looks good with lash extensions (they always look fake to me), but Leighann's could be done in a shady nail salon where no one is licensed and she'd probably still walk out with better looking lashes.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Ugh I agree. I hate her lash extensions, they're so tacky. And I love lashes, so I get the desire, but these look awful. When she'd wear fake lashes, they were always just basic ass Ardell demi wispies, so I don't know why she loves these thick, heavy extensions. She'd look better with a serious Lilly Lashes strip lash! At least she'd be serving a look with that. When she has no makeup on with the extensions, she looks ridiculous.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

I agree, they look terrible. If she doesn't want straight lashes, she can get them lifted/permed (idk the right word.) So she doesn't look ridiculous. I hope she goes for something more natural and light on her wedding day :?

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Hey Leighann, this is what lash extensions should look like:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Are those Teni's lashes? If those are extensions, those are the most natural/well applied ones I've seen in a while. They compliment her eye shape perfectly.
I agree, they look terrible. If she doesn't want straight lashes, she can get them lifted/permed (idk the right word.) So she doesn't look ridiculous. I hope she goes for something more natural and light on her wedding day :?
Hahahhahhaaaaaa, it's Leighann. The only way she'll do natural and light on her wedding day is if someone else is doing her makeup. I really hope someone smacks some sense into her though and tells her that her lashes look like shit so she doesn't get a fill right before her big day.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

silentlyscreaming wrote:Are those Teni's lashes? If those are extensions, those are the most natural/well applied ones I've seen in a while. They compliment her eye shape perfectly.
Hahahhahhaaaaaa, it's Leighann. The only way she'll do natural and light on her wedding day is if someone else is doing her makeup. I really hope someone smacks some sense into her though and tells her that her lashes look like shit so she doesn't get a fill right before her big day.
lmao the best we can hope for is she reads here and actually takes our advice :rofl:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She decided to get a lift instead of extensions a while back and absolutely hated it and complained until she was able to go in and get extensions again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

I can't believe the fuss she makes over freaking eyelashes, to be honest. But then again, she's never really presented herself as a person of substance. Of course I'm also a bit of a cheapskate and don't doll myself up every day, so I wouldn't shell out money for a lift or extensions. A nice pair of well-applied strip lashes works just fine for me when I'm feeling like it.

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Res Judicata wrote:I can't believe the fuss she makes over freaking eyelashes, to be honest. But then again, she's never really presented herself as a person of substance. Of course I'm also a bit of a cheapskate and don't doll myself up every day, so I wouldn't shell out money for a lift or extensions. A nice pair of well-applied strip lashes works just fine for me when I'm feeling like it.
If I made YouTube money on top of my salary, I would probably shell out for a lift and tint because I think that looks nice when done properly. Does Leighann save any of her YouTube money? It seems like she spends it all instead of saving.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I wish she would get lashes that look more like the photo above. Can she at least get lighter brown ones? She has grey bushy grandpa brows and yellow hair. The black caterpillars on her eyes are not cute

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

idk why it bothers me when she splits up her vlogs (maybe because I feel obligated to watch them even if I don't want to. I can't explain myself lmfao.) But I thought she was done doing it. I'm predicting it's going to be 75% ranting and 0% interesting lol.

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

Lipstickqueen wrote:idk why it bothers me when she splits up her vlogs (maybe because I feel obligated to watch them even if I don't want to. I can't explain myself lmfao.) But I thought she was done doing it. I'm predicting it's going to be 75% ranting and 0% interesting lol.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/IzdeYBt.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>IzdeYBt</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
this is what the fast forward feature on youtube was made for!

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Lipstickqueen wrote: Image
Hmm, I have an idea why she ends up with 30 minute videos...BECAUSE SHE SPENDS 29 OF THOSE MINUTES COMPLAINING WHILE EITHER SITTING IN HER CAR OR HER BED! *facepalm*

She should change her channel name to LeighannTalks because that’s literally all she does. Most of the time, she’s not vlogging her day, fun activities, etc...she’s filming herself talking in bed. This is why I stopped tuning in, tbh.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

I put her video on for background noise and it was literally only her sitting and talking to the camera in her car or in her house. She showed dinner at her parents for awhile, but she was still talking the whole time lol. Part 2 probably won't be any different. Why does she think we care about the dumbest details of her life?!

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

People who constantly talk about their medical issues are SO BORING in life. All she has to say is that she is being managed by her doctor and they're looking into alternatives.

A minor pet peeve of mine with LeighAnn is that she never lets a joke go. From "Granteroni" to "space blanket dress." WE GET IT, the dress is metallic. You can stop now.

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

I hate how she's using her emotional/mental instability due to PCOS for views. literally in her IG stories she is pimping out her new vlog by teasing that "crying in the Taco Bell parking lot" is part of it.... it makes me wonder if her PCOS is even that bad (she's mentioned she doesn't suffer from the typical symptoms) or if it's just the most interesting thing about her at the moment so she's exaggerating it for views and comments.

also... what the heck happened to her low carb diet? she's eating at Taco Bell, eating at Chipotle, eating blueberry cobbler.... I guess she doesn't care about her health THAT much to do anything about it other than take some medicines.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

maybe the doc told her she doesn't have insulin resistance? I don't see how she could, she's a slim as can be.
That Girl!

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

ColdOne wrote:A minor pet peeve of mine with LeighAnn is that she never lets a joke go. From "Granteroni" to "space blanket dress." WE GET IT, the dress is metallic. You can stop now.
I wish I could like this more than once!!

As far as her insta stories - she's becoming so click-baity with everything. Maybe it's working, but I can't imagine her long-time subscribers are happy with this personality shift.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

silentlyscreaming wrote:
Res Judicata wrote:I can't believe the fuss she makes over freaking eyelashes, to be honest. But then again, she's never really presented herself as a person of substance. Of course I'm also a bit of a cheapskate and don't doll myself up every day, so I wouldn't shell out money for a lift or extensions. A nice pair of well-applied strip lashes works just fine for me when I'm feeling like it.
If I made YouTube money on top of my salary, I would probably shell out for a lift and tint because I think that looks nice when done properly. Does Leighann save any of her YouTube money? It seems like she spends it all instead of saving.
Honestly if I had disposable income like that rather than having to worry about paying off student loans, etc. I probably would too. I just hate how much of a big deal she makes over these essentially little things like dip nails and lash lifts. So you don't it like. Then make a mature video laying out why you didn't like the lash lift or dip nails instead of getting all over-dramatic about it. When she complained about the lash lift I was sitting there thinking, "My God. They're eyelashes, not the end of the world."

Although honestly, I wouldn't mind if the worst problem I was facing was hating my lash lift. It must be nice to live in a sheltered little bubble like she does.

Return to “leighannsays”