True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Leighannsettles for Dr. Dad Bod - Part 4

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Love the title! :tu:

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

drasticactions wrote:I agree with you guys that it all feels rushed. I know people who got married fast (two people in my boyfriend's family got married on their first dating anniversary) and I know it works for some people, but I'm super cautious about that kind of stuff. Especially if you are someone who doesn't believe in divorce or would see divorce as a failure on their part. Leighann doesn't know who she is and I doubt she ever will, I think some people are just born with weak personalities and will go along with whatever just so they have friends or a partner. It sounds like a horribly inauthentic way to live. I've got a friend like that and while she seems really happy and my mom thinks she is, I'm not so convinced. I hope leighann is happy but that whole cringey bit at The resort with him rubbing her shoulders makes me think otherwise.
how long have they been dating, about a year...? I agree it feels quick, especially because they have not spent a lot of time living together and Leigh Ann is still fake around him - like fake being into cooking and baking when otherwise she shows no interest in it. I thought it was a good and mature decision for them to do pre-marital counseling. that will hopefully help their chances at having a long and happy marriage. all in all, even if they got divorced she'd probably end up with a nice settlement since he'll be making big bucks soon and it doesn't seem like they are the type to do a pre-nup.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teddiursa »

Damn, what’s up with her eyebrows lately? Lay off the eyebrow pencil, Leighann! You’re starting to look a little too Groucho Marx...

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Her forehead is sooooo Botox frozen, wow.

Watch out you don't get sucked into the yawn abyss, y'all.

tinabelle28
Learner
Learner

Post by tinabelle28 »

Teddiursa wrote:Damn, what’s up with her eyebrows lately? Lay off the eyebrow pencil, Leighann! You’re starting to look a little too Groucho Marx...
She needs a new botox person... her eyebrows need a MAJOR lift! (I get botox too and after it's injected, it's like a little forehead lift for my brows.)

Also, get a hedge trimmer for those bad boys! They're so bushy!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

Grant’s gaping maw is almost as cavernous as his bottomless belly button

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Her forehead is sooooo Botox frozen, wow.

That gif gets scarier with each loop. Yikes! Imagine waking up and seeing that yawn abyss first thing in the morning Image

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

He lists getting in shape for the wedding as a new years resolution

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Her forehead is sooooo Botox frozen, wow.

Damn, with that much Botox and getting married quickly, you can tell she hates being 30 lmao

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Did they say when the wedding is going to be?

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

her cosmetic procedures all seem so unnecessary to me. i know it is subjective and i defs dont take issue with any sort of body mod or whatever, but i think it is interesting because it shows that she is insecure (or at least superficial and vain) at heart. she got invisalign (after already having braces when she was younger) in order to fix one crooked bottom tooth? also, lip fillers when her lips were fine, naturally (not disproportioned or tragically thin). preventative botox i definitely understand, but she is getting carried away with that too. she also has spoken about going to a dermatologist for cortisone injections in her "acne" before (and, lets face it, leigh ann does not have acne but just gets occasional pimples on her otherwise perfect skin). and let's not forget about her boob job....

she is also very self conscious about her red nose and undereye bags, which have never been noticeable to me -- even when she points them out in videos before piling on the concealer.

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

double post >_< but i am watching the vlog and she included a shot of grant's credit card, with his full name, credit card number and expiry visible :? i know you need the CVV to actually use the card but still seems like a lot of info that could have easily been covered w an emoji or something during editing.

also, she compares her wedding prep to her sister's saying that her sister only started planning for her wedding in february and they were fine so leighann and grant should be fine too. her sister got married in july, so i think it is safe to say that leigh ann is also having a summer wedding otherwise it wouldnt make sense to compare them. (plus it is typical to buy the wedding dress in the fall/winter if one is getting married during the following summer)

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Leighannsettles for Dr. Dad Bod - Part 4

Post by Teddiursa »

superhighlyrequested wrote:double post >_< but i am watching the vlog and she included a shot of grant's credit card, with his full name, credit card number and expiry visible Image i know you need the CVV to actually use the card but still seems like a lot of info that could have easily been covered w an emoji or something during editing.
That was his Movie Pass Card but still...she revealed his full name and movie pass card number. Funny how she’s extra private when it comes to her life (she’s never even officially revealed her last name in all of these year she’s been on YouTube) but flashes Grant’s info like it’s nothing. Typical LeighAnn.

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

i don’t know why this feels so pathetic to me. just like.... some lonely craft woman who watches Leighann’s videos was dreaming about how perfect their life is and decided she had to use her wood burning skills to make a dorky ornament for them. i always think it’s weird that youtube people accept gifts though, and that people who watch them are so thirsty.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

toothette wrote:Image

i don’t know why this feels so pathetic to me. just like.... some lonely craft woman who watches Leighann’s videos was dreaming about how perfect their life is and decided she had to use her wood burning skills to make a dorky ornament for them. i always think it’s weird that youtube people accept gifts though, and that people who watch them are so thirsty.

HAHAHAHAHAHA why is this cracking me up :rofl:
[youtube] :rofl: :rofl: [/youtube]

Who are the people the fan over Leighann and grant? What a weird couple to pick

literallyplease
Learner
Learner

Post by literallyplease »

"I don't like to vlog in the car because it's so loud" *keeps vlogging in the car*

Seriously it sounds like she's in a jet taking off

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

She said to pardon her eyebrows bc she ran out of a fave product--why is it taking her so long to re-stock? Is she just being greedy and waiting for the company to send her a free one? She has all the time in the world to run to the drugstore or Sephora and get a new one.

Hollypotter
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Hollypotter »

Omg she blurred out his card!! I went back to confirm his last name : :rofl:

Return to “leighannsays”