Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leighannsettles for Dr. Dad Bod - Part 4

Post by heykatiie »

Elleayezee wrote:
pepesylvia wrote:leighanns snaggle tooth is p much gone i just noticed
She had an insta story and said she got her chipper tooth fixed.

It was fixed from her invisalign, the chipped tooth was another tooth she did show on snap, but it was a top tooth.

Ashleylud1980
Talker
Talker

Post by Ashleylud1980 »

LeighAnn has an awful style.. she doesn’t dress for her body at all, and if she tries her go to is just too short skirts. I don’t think this is flattering on her at all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

literallyplease
Learner
Learner

Post by literallyplease »

Ashleylud1980 wrote:LeighAnn has an awful style.. she doesn’t dress for her body at all, and if she tries her go to is just too short skirts. I don’t think this is flattering on her at all
I think it's another one of her efforts to be ~unique~ and ~quirky~... that outfit reminds me of this one that Kristen Johns wore, only she pulls it off because it fits her and she styles it well whereas Leighann just looks homely and uninteresting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ashleylud1980
Talker
Talker

Post by Ashleylud1980 »

Yes, Kristen Johns looks so cute!! She knows how to style that to make it work. LeighAnn doesn’t have that sense of what works for her body at all I don’t think

CandyCastles
Informer
Informer

Post by CandyCastles »

Yeah, the proportions are all wrong and those shoes are a mess with it. Its a shame because think super tall and thin frames work so well with wide legged pants and that kind of look would even fit in with the more 70s aesthetic she goes for sometimes, but her style references (and references in general) are always slightly off. She just doesn't know what to do without crop tops and mini skirts.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

She has the body To make any style work and she manages to not still :rofl: she really has no sense of style at all

Flonkerton
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Flonkerton »

Oh my goodness, that outfit she shared on Instagram looked so wrong on her! But nearly every comment was so positive. Where does she find these people who worship her every move?? I was especially creeped out by those boney ankles shown off in the grandma sandals *vomit*

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

She makes so many terrible style decisions because her minions will tell her anything looks good. Even if that Amazon thing tells her no, she ignores it :roll:

Candy Cane
Talker
Talker

Post by Candy Cane »

OMG that video with the scarf in her hair....I couldn't concentrate on anything she was saying because of that wonky Gia Gunn lash she had hanging off her eye.

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Post by silentlyscreaming »

When she was posting that insta stories the other day that she was getting her lashes topped up... I wanted to send her a message and tell her how terrible her lash extensions look. She gets them put on so thick, they look terrible. She always talks about how she has straight "snuffleupagus" lashes but I think that she looks more like snuffy when she gets the stupid looking extensions done.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

silentlyscreaming wrote:When she was posting that insta stories the other day that she was getting her lashes topped up... I wanted to send her a message and tell her how terrible her lash extensions look. She gets them put on so thick, they look terrible. She always talks about how she has straight "snuffleupagus" lashes but I think that she looks more like snuffy when she gets the stupid looking extensions done.
I don’t understand how she thinks she looks like snuffleupagus WITHOUT lash extensions. Her lash lady does a horrible job and she should find someone else on Yelp. Seriously. They’re way too heavy looking, especially on the ends where you naturally don’t have a big clump of eyelashes sticking out. And I don’t think Leighann is going for the falsies look like Trisha Paytas...

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Teddiursa wrote:
silentlyscreaming wrote:When she was posting that insta stories the other day that she was getting her lashes topped up... I wanted to send her a message and tell her how terrible her lash extensions look. She gets them put on so thick, they look terrible. She always talks about how she has straight "snuffleupagus" lashes but I think that she looks more like snuffy when she gets the stupid looking extensions done.
I don’t understand how she thinks she looks like snuffleupagus WITHOUT lash extensions. Her lash lady does a horrible job and she should find someone else on Yelp. Seriously. They’re way too heavy looking, especially on the ends where you naturally don’t have a big clump of eyelashes sticking out. And I don’t think Leighann is going for the falsies look like Trisha Paytas...
They look like the type of lashes you use when you've never tried using false lashes before. Just one long strip and the lash length is the same from tip to tip. I'm a bit biased because I don't think that anyone really looks good with lash extensions (they always look fake to me), but Leighann's could be done in a shady nail salon where no one is licensed and she'd probably still walk out with better looking lashes.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Ugh I agree. I hate her lash extensions, they're so tacky. And I love lashes, so I get the desire, but these look awful. When she'd wear fake lashes, they were always just basic ass Ardell demi wispies, so I don't know why she loves these thick, heavy extensions. She'd look better with a serious Lilly Lashes strip lash! At least she'd be serving a look with that. When she has no makeup on with the extensions, she looks ridiculous.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

I agree, they look terrible. If she doesn't want straight lashes, she can get them lifted/permed (idk the right word.) So she doesn't look ridiculous. I hope she goes for something more natural and light on her wedding day :?

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Hey Leighann, this is what lash extensions should look like:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Are those Teni's lashes? If those are extensions, those are the most natural/well applied ones I've seen in a while. They compliment her eye shape perfectly.
I agree, they look terrible. If she doesn't want straight lashes, she can get them lifted/permed (idk the right word.) So she doesn't look ridiculous. I hope she goes for something more natural and light on her wedding day :?
Hahahhahhaaaaaa, it's Leighann. The only way she'll do natural and light on her wedding day is if someone else is doing her makeup. I really hope someone smacks some sense into her though and tells her that her lashes look like shit so she doesn't get a fill right before her big day.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

silentlyscreaming wrote:Are those Teni's lashes? If those are extensions, those are the most natural/well applied ones I've seen in a while. They compliment her eye shape perfectly.
Hahahhahhaaaaaa, it's Leighann. The only way she'll do natural and light on her wedding day is if someone else is doing her makeup. I really hope someone smacks some sense into her though and tells her that her lashes look like shit so she doesn't get a fill right before her big day.
lmao the best we can hope for is she reads here and actually takes our advice :rofl:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She decided to get a lift instead of extensions a while back and absolutely hated it and complained until she was able to go in and get extensions again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

I can't believe the fuss she makes over freaking eyelashes, to be honest. But then again, she's never really presented herself as a person of substance. Of course I'm also a bit of a cheapskate and don't doll myself up every day, so I wouldn't shell out money for a lift or extensions. A nice pair of well-applied strip lashes works just fine for me when I'm feeling like it.

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Res Judicata wrote:I can't believe the fuss she makes over freaking eyelashes, to be honest. But then again, she's never really presented herself as a person of substance. Of course I'm also a bit of a cheapskate and don't doll myself up every day, so I wouldn't shell out money for a lift or extensions. A nice pair of well-applied strip lashes works just fine for me when I'm feeling like it.
If I made YouTube money on top of my salary, I would probably shell out for a lift and tint because I think that looks nice when done properly. Does Leighann save any of her YouTube money? It seems like she spends it all instead of saving.

Return to “leighannsays”