leighannsays~~Part 2

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

leighannsays~~Part 2

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue Here!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays~~Part 2

Post by luchadora0112 »

Thanks HOIHH!!

Post by Guest »

Her vlogs lately have been so boring. They're all some permutation of Luna, Leigh Ann struggling with a basic task, fond eyes, and junk food. I don't even know why I bother anymore tbh.

bittersweet1603
Learner
Learner

Post by bittersweet1603 »

I just love Luna. it seems to me that she needs to be a bit disciplined but other than that she is adorable

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

LeighAnn is one of my favourite youtubers but she is in a real rut with her vlogs. The dog! I get that the dog is cute and will be featured in every vlog but I'd appreciate a little less focus on Luna all the time. It's just not that interesting and it is as annoying as Estee focusing on Reggie all the time.

In addition - LeighAnn only ever tells us what she is about to do or what she just did.. we don't actually see her do very much. It's hard to feel particularly attached to her and her vlogs when its always recapping things and talking about being late / tired / anxious. I want her to figure out her vlogs because I enjoy her personality and want to keep watching them.

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

LeighAnn is one of my favourite youtubers but she is in a real rut with her vlogs. The dog! I get that the dog is cute and will be featured in every vlog but I'd appreciate a little less focus on Luna all the time. It's just not that interesting and it is as annoying as Estee focusing on Reggie all the time.

In addition - LeighAnn only ever tells us what she is about to do or what she just did.. we don't actually see her do very much. It's hard to feel particularly attached to her and her vlogs when its always recapping things and talking about being late / tired / anxious. I want her to figure out her vlogs because I enjoy her personality and want to keep watching them.

Post by Guest »

I've never watched her vlogs since her first attempt at doing one. Seems like I ducked out at the right time lol.

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

I think her vlogs have gotten better as she's gone on. That first one was rough.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

It really annoys me the way she's been begging for likes on her videos basically. I really don't care when people tell me to like or subscribe. It even annoys me less when they're like "let's get this 123,000 likes!" But the way she always all pathetically says "it really helps me out" feels manipulative. Like, don't try to guilt me into liking your videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah! When did she start doing that?! Because I have only noticed it recently and I find it annoying. She used to say some shit like... follow me (lists all her social media) like and subscribe below! Now she begs people to like her because it "helps her out".. wtf?

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

jessica3llen wrote:Yeah! When did she start doing that?! Because I have only noticed it recently and I find it annoying. She used to say some shit like... follow me (lists all her social media) like and subscribe below! Now she begs people to like her because it "helps her out".. wtf?
Yeah, it's definitely manipulative to say it like that. Especially considering this is a woman who also has a full time CAREER on top of whatever money she makes with YouTube. I'm sure she's doing pretty damn well for herself.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She needs to stop numbering them also, like damn just think of a title already and be a little creative. Soon it will be vlog 234. She doesn't film from very good angles either you can barely tell wtf she is doing

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I honestly really like Leighann but lately I guess from her snapchat, she has just been seeming obsessed with herself. She literally takes at least a selfie a day on snapchat if not more and just seems like she is in love with herself.

Ned Pro
Learner
Learner

Post by Ned Pro »

I like her, but she is an example of one of a YouTuber who added vlogs which seemingly would make her more accessible. But she's also touted how "private" she is. There' something incongruous about doing vlogs in which you film yourself all over the place, but reveal nothing. Alan may be gone (as a bf), but she's now mentioned "Thomas" in the last two videos and doing stuff with him. Anyone know any more details??

I think she is really lovely, incredibly pretty, but whether it's because her actual life is slow paced or she's focusing on maintaining her mystery/private life, there's not a lot going on in the vlogs and they become repetitive. I don't mind Luna at all. But it would be fun to see Luna in class, rather than just show her driving to the store and then back.

She has the kind of figure where she could wear anything, but what she often chooses is very, very young, like middle or high schooler I hesitate to say much because if I was as tall and built like her I would probably wear anything I want, too. I bet she could look really elegant in simpler more classic clothes, too.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

leighannsays~~Part 2

Post by milanese15 »

I'm really at a loss for what keeps her overly involved in YouTube. I mean, based on her "modeling" photos and the old Lookbook posts she used to make (and I guess how she styles herself), she seems to at least crave some attention. But yet she has a career and wants to keep her life private?

She obviously dreads editing and isn't very creative when it comes to content and videos. She isn't growing particularly fast, and is seemingly aware of this. I think she started vlogging in hopes of keeping up with a changing YouTube, since she's no longer going to pull in lots of new viewers with what are now becoming increasingly dated, basic makeup and hair tutorials. She thought vlogging would spice things up, but it's not working (because she doesn't reveal enough), so that's why she's trying to improve her video skills, beg for likes. etc.

I'm just left wondering why. She hasn't put all her eggs in this basket (unless her job actually is in part tied to her continued social media success. I'm pretty sure we determined her job is as a social media director). I just honestly don't get what she's going for. I feel like she's found an audience and this is it. I just don't see potential for greater than this as far as social media goes, and I don't think that's some awful fate. It's not even her sole source of income.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I wish she would stop wearing those God-awful faux fur coats. SO UGLY

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she looks like a 1970's hooker in them.
That Girl!

moofla
Talker
Talker

Post by moofla »

she clearly desperately wants to do vlogmas but can't edit videos every single day.... i totally get that, but WHY does she have to edit her videos to death?? she doesn't HAVE to cut after every single sentence. geez, just film some 5-minute clips and put them all together. i can't stand it when people cut after every sentence they say. maybe this is normal, idk i don't watch that many youtubers honestly, but she edits way too much. get a little lazy with the vlogs, leighann. you don't have to fill every single second with words coming out of your mouth.

ugh not sure why i care because i havent watched her videos in a couple of weeks, but the nonstop whining on snapchat is about to make me unfollow her completely.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah, I just don't watch her at all anymore. And I guess I never really noticed it until I started following her thread here. But she really does cut after every sentence, and mid-sentence. It is always so abrupt. I don't get it!

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I'm super close to taking her off of snapchat. She's always oscillating between utterly boring and annoyingly whiny

Return to “leighannsays”