leighannsays Part 11, The Most Boring Season of 16 and Pregnant

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays Part 11, The Most Boring Season of 16 and Pregnant

Post by smarlo »

I was just thinking that yesterday. There has not been a not-vlog video in ages!

lulugirl765
Learner
Learner

Post by lulugirl765 »

One thing I enjoyed in the few older videos I watched was her beauty favorites. Kind of similar to me, she saves on the skincare, like cleanser, and spends more on the makeup. Maybe she isn’t buying much beauty these days. But I’m somewhat surprised we aren’t seeing stuff like lotions or wellness stuff like vitamins. Like where is the stretch mark cream? We all know it doesn’t work but we all do it anyway. :D

LK81
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by LK81 »

She’s having a girl. She’s going to be insufferable. I was hoping for a boy because maybe she wouldn’t treat him like a mini me but get ready for baby fashion shows up the wazoo. Grant is gonna be stuck with two of her now.
These users thanked the author LK81 for the post:
shire (Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:52 pm)
Rating: 12.5%

tdawna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tdawna »

Do they even make cropped tops and minidresses for newborns?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

If they do, she'll find them!

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I had forgotten how long winded she is and found myself watching two minutes of her latest vlog and fast forwarding through everything else. She really has nothing else going on. It's try on clothes and justify a paint color for 20 minutes.
These users thanked the author maluca for the post:

Ingird2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ingird2 »

Meh i tried to watch her video for the pregnancy bikini thing. i could barely stand her babbling. She looks so bad without her makeup on. Her eyes are a completely different shape and her eyebrows look even more unkempt. she said she "struck out" on bikinis. Yeah right. I thought she was gonna show bikinis that one could wear while pregnant. The whole video was just click-bait, unhelpful.
These users thanked the author Ingird2 for the post:

annabrmnghm
Talker
Talker

Post by annabrmnghm »

How many maternity outfits does she think she needs? Wear Grant's t-shirts at home and get 3 or 4 dresses to wear out. She's only pregnant for about 3 more months and has shown about a dozen "bump friendly, not too short!" dresses already before this maternity haul. Leigh Ann is the anti-sustainability vlogger.
These users thanked the author annabrmnghm for the post:

Ingird2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ingird2 »

annabrmnghm wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:03 pm
How many maternity outfits does she think she needs? Wear Grant's t-shirts at home and get 3 or 4 dresses to wear out. She's only pregnant for about 3 more months and has shown about a dozen "bump friendly, not too short!" dresses already before this maternity haul. Leigh Ann is the anti-sustainability vlogger.
I wondered this too. I cant believe how much she buys, and the clothes always look so cheap, even though she goes to Nordstrom, etc. I remember when she got that dress from loveshackfancy from target and then she got a leather jacket from nordstrom. I have only ever seen her wear those once. She isn't a fashion vlogger either. She is from Texas and I think someone mentioned that she is a registered Republican as well (who attends a mega church). She is probably one of those types that thinks that God will just sort out global warming and that she doesnt need to take any responsibility as an individual at all.

She is so wilfully uneducated and comes off as vapid. I mean, she made fun of Grant for listening to jazz music in the car. It's jazz music! The guy probably just uses it to unwind from the hard work day that he had while all she does is sit on her butt, watching tv, and living off of his hard work.

Markeerstift
Learner
Learner

Post by Markeerstift »

Didn't she do a (tiny) dress purge a while ago? And during vlogs she often says she's wearing a dress that she has had for a while, but never worn. So why the need for so many new dresses? I am 2 weeks behind her in pregnancy and have bought 2 new dresses and now I have a total of 5.

All the dresses she shows look like about 10 dresses she already has. Girl... there's NO NEED!

lulugirl765
Learner
Learner

Post by lulugirl765 »

You guys did better than me if you got thru the bikini vid because I couldn’t watch it. I guess it’s innocent enough but completely tone deaf to what a lot of women go through because of pregnancy. I have a huge c-section scar straight up my belly to remove my 11 lb+ newborn, leaving me with stretch marks and sagging skin besides, that because of the surgery I couldn’t just exercise it away. I was 25 and my bikini days were over forever, instantly. You can say I have sour grapes, because I’m sure she will have none of that damage and it’s all me, but I know it isn’t just me. A lot of women can’t wear bikinis ever again. I would never do a video like that because I know what can and does happen. But she’s still in the noob throes of "nothing will happen to me, I’ll go right back to my pre-pregnancy body." Well, and she probably will, I’m sure. :roll:

Return to “leighannsays”