Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Skin Care Routines?

Post by Angie V » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:56 am

night:

wash my face in the shower with a gentle cleanser. I've been using the burt's bees radiance cleanser for a long while now and keep coming back to it. i'm on my 3rd bottle right now i think.
then after my shower, i'll put on moisturizer (this has been a recent addition because i used to be way too lazy for that but i do have very dry skin so i bit the bullet). right now i'm using an olay night cream. it's very gentle and doesn't break me out, and it smells very nice.

in the morning i just wash with water. i've been meaning to buy a daytime moisturizer since it's starting to get cooler outside (which means my skin will get even more dry)..... but they're so expensive, i don't really have money for that... i just wear SPF if i'm going outside.
ehh.... maybe i'll try and see if olay makes an affordable daytime cream since i like the night one a lot. =/

i don't really wear foundation on a daily basis so i don't have any complicated routines. i use the neutrogena eye makeup remover if i have mascara left over that didn't come off in the shower.
imma ball til the day i fall

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Skin Care Routines?

Post by Maris Crane » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Because there's been some change. Especially in the nighttime routine.

AM:
Bioderma on a cotton round
Avene Thermal Water to Tone
Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye & Lip Contour Cream
Bioderma AR cream with a bit of Benefit Pore-fessional to mattify a wee bit.
Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream (90% of the time)

PM:
Shiseido All in One Cleansing oil if it's a day I'm wearing long-wear foundation; but usually No. 7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth cleanser with an Eve Lom Muslin cloth.
Bioderma to remove eye makeup.
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser.
Avene Thermal Water again to tone.
Avene Ystheal+ Eye Contour Cream.
Caudalie VinoPerfect Serum.
Cetaphil Lotion.

To exfoliate: right now, it's a skin79 Peeling Gel (it's in a white tube; similar to but not as abrasive as the one I was using by B&C, My Favorite Mannan Peeling Gel.) or the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant depending on my mood.

Return to “Skin”