heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

nycchic82
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by nycchic82 »

Wanna put in my 2 cents and my apologies for being repetitive just agreeing with all of you

I don't understand why she bought those OXO containers for $120 which she clearly did not need. But makes sure Emmy hears her moan and complain about the cost of her uniforms. I'm not sure of the going rate for elementary in TX but in NYC it's $500 plus and she only spending that amount for an entire year. Be grateful your foster child is advanced and was able to secure a full ride. I also love how she bought pieces from Target's Cat & Jack. Mark my words she will be there on the last day of school to return it all and get the next size for next year. Moo needs to stop sizing Emmy up like she does with Maddy and Autumn. She doesn't share your shitty jeans and will stay average in her weight for her age.

The entire issue with the sheets pisses me off. I'm sure in a few weeks some "secret santa" will deliver a set to the PO BOX. This slob fishes for everything.

Disney haul. She always buys so much junk! Why need all of those water bottles and a new coffee mug?
That wallet is ugly. Not sure why she wants to use that when she has a LV and Chanel.

Her becoming a Nurse practitioner :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't trust her as nurse! No way in hell she can make it, nursing school is hard! She is dumb as hell and should be nowhere near the med field or any field! She can't diagnose a cold with her kids - I don't trust her with patients.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

These all describe Moo perfectly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

I’m so excited for a new thread title...people have said some good ones lately. :rofl: my votes are for something like

Stay At Home Netflix Mom
Hkitty1122 Spendoza

JustAnObserver
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JustAnObserver »

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Any idea why I cannot access page 37? It shows it on the main menu but when I click on 37 it brings me to 36.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

JustAnObserver wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster here. Any idea why I cannot access page 37? It shows it on the main menu but when I click on 37 it brings me to 36.
I don’t see a page 37.... hmmmmm

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

Hippychic wrote:
JustAnObserver wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster here. Any idea why I cannot access page 37? It shows it on the main menu but when I click on 37 it brings me to 36.
I don’t see a page 37.... hmmmmm
Well I do now as my post switched to a page 37 lol

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

Ok I am sad to hear about her grandma, but back to Moo, she asked the doctors to ring her after they do the hospital rounds in the morning, as she is the only one with a medical background and Grandma can not remember what is being said. Does she think doctors have time to ring every patients family to let them know what’s happening after each morning. Why can’t she just ask a nurse what the doctors said or look at the notes. Or does she think she is privileged cause she is a nurse and should be treated differently.

She has 1 more session of PT and then is going to do it alone, as she did her last session alone, and felt she did better without the PT.

She went to the hospital in the evening and her mum had a turn, apparently she had a fast heartbeat.... but is stable now, she was saying how tough it is for her to stay strong for her mum etc........ I am trying to stay nice as it is her grandma.

Oh and she desperately needs to go to the supermarket as she has no food..... apart from meat. But she has had an eventful last few days, so she is going to come home tomorrow and be lazy and watch mshows after Maddie swim class.

Saberhagen69
Talker
Talker

Post by Saberhagen69 »

Poor Grandma Bob, hopefully she'll pull through, I seem to recall she had/has cancer too? I've been pretty vocal that Moo is a shit nurse but I totally get the panic you feel when your family is depending on you to 'take charge' of a situation because you have more expertise and knowledge but in reality there isn't much you can do.

Back to the snark! Moo mentions several times how they have no food in the house...but there is cereal, eggs, waffles and pancakes. Also, chicken nuggets and mini pizzas. Leftover casserole from the night before. A few apples and oranges. Salmon and ground beef. In what world is that no food? She could easily make it through without going to the grocery store once again. Always needs to be feeding her shopping addiction, I sense a minivan purchase on the horizon as well.

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

Saberhagen69 wrote:Poor Grandma Bob, hopefully she'll pull through, I seem to recall she had/has cancer too? I've been pretty vocal that Moo is a shit nurse but I totally get the panic you feel when your family is depending on you to 'take charge' of a situation because you have more expertise and knowledge but in reality there isn't much you can do.

Back to the snark! Moo mentions several times how they have no food in the house...but there is cereal, eggs, waffles and pancakes. Also, chicken nuggets and mini pizzas. Leftover casserole from the night before. A few apples and oranges. Salmon and ground beef. In what world is that no food? She could easily make it through without going to the grocery store once again. Always needs to be feeding her shopping addiction, I sense a minivan purchase on the horizon as well.
That is exactly what I thought about the food. She has plenty of food to get through the next week and a half. She's crazy.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

So anyone peep her ring finger? I mean who could miss it considering she keeps waving it in front of her face. Anywho, did she really buy the fake ring she showed in a vlog because she lost hers at Disney? She seriously wasted money on a ring yet complains about all expenses concerning Emmy....

Well I guess I should have watched to the end...lmao she did but it

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

mmsucks2018 wrote:So anyone peep her ring finger? I mean who could miss it considering she keeps waving it in front of her face. Anywho, did she really buy the fake ring she showed in a vlog because she lost hers at Disney? She seriously wasted money on a ring yet complains about all expenses concerning Emmy....

Well I guess I should have watched to the end...lmao she did but it
Someone found her rings at Disney and gave it to the Lost & Found. She has her rings. She bought a fake one just to wear whenever they go away so she doesn't lose her real ones again.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

I skipped through yesterday's vlog to see where she tried on the dress. HAHAHAHA OMG! She's preening like a peacock in the mirror talking about how she's so glad that she sized down and how it fits perfect...but then the sales lady starts to ask her if she wants her to zip the dress back up for her. HAHAHAHA! It wasn't zipped up and still didn't look that great. Of course she cut the camera off, when the woman asks her and cuts it back on when she's taking it off in the dressing room. No modeling of the dress while it's zipped up but she's reassured us she doesn't need any alterations.
Like c'mon did she not think anyone would pick up on that when she was editing. Not to mention she could've just easily gotten the bigger size that fit, then lied about what size she ordered and we'd never have known. Not that it matters what size she gets, she's still a big cow with a shitty personality.

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

silent_undress wrote:I skipped through yesterday's vlog to see where she tried on the dress. HAHAHAHA OMG! She's preening like a peacock in the mirror talking about how she's so glad that she sized down and how it fits perfect...but then the sales lady starts to ask her if she wants her to zip the dress back up for her. HAHAHAHA! It wasn't zipped up and still didn't look that great. Of course she cut the camera off, when the woman asks her and cuts it back on when she's taking it off in the dressing room. No modeling of the dress while it's zipped up but she's reassured us she doesn't need any alterations.
Like c'mon did she not think anyone would pick up on that when she was editing. Not to mention she could've just easily gotten the bigger size that fit, then lied about what size she ordered and we'd never have known. Not that it matters what size she gets, she's still a big cow with a shitty personality.
I also skimmed through it but couldn't bear to watch the whole dress thing--saw her preening in the mirror and fast forwarded. Basically watched the last part where she complains that she wants a lazy day, but has "no food" in the house, really should go grocery shopping but it's too hard or whatever, but then lists the bazillion things they can eat. Makes fun of Andres saying he'll probably feed them pizza rolls all weekend. If you don't want them to eat those, they WHY BUY THEM? Grrrrr. Somewhere she bitched that she has to work a whole 2 days in a row. Cry me a river, lady.
Anyway, back to the grocery shopping--you don't need to go anyway, but if you WANT to go, fucking get up in the morning, and go. It doesn't have to take 2 hours. Just fucking make a list and get the things on it. Hell, have Emmy go find 3 things at a time while you walk down the aisle. WTF is wrong with you? Damn, I hate you, M. And since you're so "blessed" and "so busy and tired that you need a lazy day" why not do the Walmart pick up thing? Just order online, don't even have to get out of the car, and they deliver the groceries to your car. If you don't have that, you have something. Pea Pod, whatever. I can't watch this anymore--as it is, I skip through the videos anyway. I'll just come here to read comments. :FU: :roll: :x

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

She's been talking about having no food in the house and needing to go grocery shopping for 3/4 vlogs in a row. Even talked about doing the Walmart grocery pick up. Said she'll make the order that night for pick up the next afternoon. But her lazy ass probably got caught up watching her shows and didn't bother 'cause in the next vlog there was no grocery pick up, just more complaining.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

OMG in her last video, she was saying if there is one thing she hates is going to work with dirty hair, how many times has she gone to work with unwashed gym hair...... she also mentioned that she hopes to work at least 1 shift (of the next 2 days she is rostered on), so she can visit her grandma, does that mean she has put herself on the oncall list maybe?

And she has nothing to eat, yet has a freezer load of meat and food in the pantry, which could easily last her weeks if she bothered cooking. Hell she doesn’t even need to cook, she has pizza’s, hotdogs, and other processed crap that only requires being heated up.

And is the gym wearing off, now she no longer a personal trainer.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Hippychic wrote:
And is the gym wearing off, now she no longer a personal trainer.
Just looked at mfp to figure out how much weight she lost after "investing" in a personal trainer. So she spent $900 and over 3 months to lose 10.1 pounds.
It's a good thing Moo is so well off and blessed, cause I'd be pissed off at myself for wasting that much money on something that could've been achieved by walking her dog twice a day and cutting out 200-300 calories a day.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

So she has pasta sauce in her pantry that is moldy but hasn't gotten around to returning it to the store. This bitch claims to be so blessed is 2 dollars really hurting her pockets? Seriously just throw the shit out already. I remember her talking about it last week and it's still there, she is just a nasty twat....

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

mmsucks2018 wrote:So she has pasta sauce in her pantry that is moldy but hasn't gotten around to returning it to the store. This bitch claims to be so blessed is 2 dollars really hurting her pockets? Seriously just throw the shit out already. I remember her talking about it last week and it's still there, she is just a nasty twat....
Yeah I know, I couldn’t beleive that when I heard her say, she was going to return it. She prob will get a replacement and a coupon or voucher for inconvenience.

And did she ever really donate all her coupon hauls, or just the few we saw......

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

OMG she is saying how hard it is for her being a stay at home mum, and how overwhelming it all is. She also got in a panic cause Undress took Autumn to the doc, cause she had a low grade temperature, and then got upset cause they couldn’t find anything wrong with her, but Moo said there had to be something cause she has a low grade temp.

And then she was also saying that she works a 12 1/2 hour shift and Undress only does a 9 hour shift, so he doesn’t understand how hard it is for her. The difference is Undress works 5 days a week and not one.

Undress had a rough day with the kids, with Autumn being unwell, so Moo is hoping that he can now relate to what she goes through every day and why she likes him to take over when he gets home from work.

I just cant........ Yes kids can be hard, but Emily is at school most of the time, Autumn is in day care till 5pm 2 or 3 days a week (well was, think she still is), so she only has Autumn, but it is so hard having to pull out the pram and putting it back into the car etc etc....

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

I clicked on last night's vlog...I can't even make it a minute into her vlogs anymore. She is so awful and stupid. This newest vlog haha shopping for a minivan because she needs more room because Audumb's stroller doesn't fit if she has the third row up for Maddie. She said a few times she didn't want to "waste" money buying a smaller stroller, so they're looking at getting a different vehicle instead. Yeah mmmmkay! If that's not some Bowie logic.
Don't know why Audumb has to be hauled in a stroller every where. She's almost two. The only places they go are Target/Walmart/HEB. It's not like they are going on long walks/hikes every day. Call me crazy, but I let my kids actually walk around unless we were rushed for time, then they got put in a buggy. I kept one of those small umbrella strollers, that are like $15 in the back, in case we needed it while running errands. I don't know why she'd need to "waste" $100 on another stroller. And shouldn't a $100 be chump change to someone so well off and blessed?
I wouldn't be surprised she's looking for a new vehicle because for starters she doesn't think she should have to drive the same car for more than 2 years. She usually leases vehicles, so either it's her lease is ending and she can't afford to buy it or if they did get a loan instead of leasing they are no doubt upside down on her honda and think getting something else will fix that problem. Such a financial guru.

Return to “hkitty1122”