heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

mm0515
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by mm0515 »

How long Emily has had the same hairstyle? I know it was the day before her bday she got the 2 buns and as of her last vlog dated 11/16 she still has the same style. Such a irresponsible parent it infuriates me that poor Emmy never looks with good hygiene

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Maddie is a nightmare. Melissa is so jealous of Emily.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Moo will never change her piggy ways-11/15 Emmy went to bed with Wonder Woman pjs, 11/16 Emmy was in them all day, played outside and went back to bed wearing the same ones.
These kids think this way of life is normal. No one wants to be by a smelly person.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

I don't understand why Skinny Melissa asked Moo to be a matron of honor. Moo in the beginning seem to dislike and shade Skinny Melissa all the time and showed it on camera.
I think it's delightful that they asked Emmy to be the flower girl <3 but a jr bridesmaid is more appropriate since she'll be 11 at the time.
I'm sure the dynamics will change and they will make Maddy and Autumn participate.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Is it normal to propose but to marry 2 years later?

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

It's probably more like a year a half since the the current year is pretty much over. And I guess pretty normal if they have a place they want to have the wedding and a certain time of year. Hopefully they're also saving for the wedding and not taking out loans and stuff.

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

I don’t think it’s too werid espically if they’re getting the finances together, not everyone has money just lying around for a wedding.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Queen wrote:I don’t think it’s too werid espically if they’re getting the finances together, not everyone has money just lying around for a wedding.
Well I guess it depends on the type of person you are

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Queen wrote:I don’t think it’s too werid espically if they’re getting the finances together, not everyone has money just lying around for a wedding.
????Your financial situation has nothing to do with what type of person you are some people can’t afford to get married right away but still wanna take that step in their relationship. It’s really not that big of a deal.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Queen wrote:
green_eyez19 wrote:
????Your financial situation has nothing to do with what type of person you are some people can’t afford to get married right away but still wanna take that step in their relationship. It’s really not that big of a deal.
Umm I can go to the courthouse and get married I don't have to show out unless I wanna stunt then I have to save money first of course.

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Queen wrote:
green_eyez19 wrote:
Umm I can go to the courthouse and get married I don't have to show out unless I wanna stunt then I have to save money first of course.
Everything has a cost, and so does going to a courthouse. I agree with the stunting but that’s what a wedding is for some people.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Queen wrote:
green_eyez19 wrote:
Queen wrote:
green_eyez19 wrote:
Everything has a cost, and so does going to a courthouse. I agree with the stunting but that’s what a wedding is for some people.
Lol a marriage license cost $88 dollars in Texas. Getting married is not expensive unless you want it to be and they clearly do... That'S what I meant by it depends of the kind of person you are.... My wedding will be super small and simple.... by choice.... I have a very expensive engagement ring and we'll be going on my dream honeymoon.... others would rather pay off the ring in installments and not go on a honeymoon... it always depends.... they live in a trailer house basically but take 2 years to save up for a wedding.... screwed up priorities in my opinion

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

:rofl:
She thought someone was trying to break into her house, called Andres and had him press the panic button.
And the Oscar for best actress in a dramatic series goes to ................... MOO!
Don't you have cameras moron? Go look at them!
And why didn't you become a Mama bear, go upstairs and protect your cubs!
This proves you're selfish and all for yourself!
Only to find out it was FedEx working OT delivering holiday rush packages.
And of course you need your husband to call FedEx with a complaint and get the driver in trouble - you are such a bitchy need to speak to a manager kind of bitch
No worries- your walmart clothes, paparazzi jewelry & dollar tree decor are safe from theft.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

I bet this fawn cow would protect her own kids and not Emily

And Emily is a beauty. Her other kids are not cute.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

BlackBerry wrote:I bet this fawn cow would protect her own kids and not Emily

And Emily is a beauty. Her other kids are not cute.

Emily is like Cinderella with the 2 step sisters. Emily is so smart... it's amazing..... and helpful and kind and thankful....
All this cheap ass shopping is getting on my nerves.... I wonder what the sales associates thought when MOO and Bia went into Louis Vuitton a couple of weeks ago..... Even if you put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

green_eyez19 wrote:Is it normal to propose but to marry 2 years later?
Years ago I read that engagements last usually around two years. If they last longer, it can ruin the couples credibility in the eyes of others, allegedly. I think it's if people want to spend thousands on fancy wedding fixings.

I live in the UK and the associated fees for a legal wedding (this is without rings, fancy outfits, decorations or a reception) come to £116 (approximately $148) and the minimum time to get a legal ceremony available is 28 days.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

NyxIsis wrote:
Years ago I read that engagements last usually around two years. If they last longer, it can ruin the couples credibility in the eyes of others, allegedly. I think it's if people want to spend thousands on fancy wedding fixings.

I live in the UK and the associated fees for a legal wedding (this is without rings, fancy outfits, decorations or a reception) come to £116 (approximately $148) and the minimum time to get a legal ceremony available is 28 days.

I think they are waiting because it isnt clear that bitchy melissa 2 is even legally divorced yet. Why is Andres his best man and not Clemmie? Did they have a fall out?

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Paige Willow wrote:
NyxIsis wrote:

I think they are waiting because it isnt clear that bitchy melissa 2 is even legally divorced yet. Why is Andres his best man and not Clemmie? Did they have a fall out?
And why is Melissa the Matron of Honor? It's not like they are best friends or anything.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

Bitchy melissa 2 looks very pregnant. Why are they hiding.

JustAnObserver
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JustAnObserver »

So....starting next month she’s juggling 3 kids, 2 jobs (plus ColorStreet), 2 YouTube channels, and college? What could possibly go wrong...

Return to “hkitty1122”