Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by Hippychic »

dominoginger77 wrote:Is she for real with what she is eating on the "modified keto" I am currently Keto and in comparison that is shocking. She is going to gain weight faster than ever now.
I don’t do Keto but do low carb and try and keep my carb under 35 grams most days. I don’t eat wheat, grains, sugar, Doritos, potatoes etc. this is not even near a modified Keto, this is like a normal diet. Especially as she is eating bread, pasta etc.

Like you said she is going to start gaining again soon. I can’t beleive she didn’t have a shower all day after the gym.

It is annoying me like hell every time she says modified Keto, it is not even near. And why the protein drinks, she does not do a strenuous workout where she has to fuel her body.

Oh and she mentioned the Christmas tree, and said it will take a few days to take it down, if she wanted she could get it down in a day and that’s being generous.

Lazy cow... and Moo you are not doing a modified Keto, you are either Keto or not, and with 125grams a day of carbs you are not anywhere near Keto. As well as eating bread, potatoes, pasta, Doritos you are just counting calories and that’s it simple as.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Justtosee wrote:Emmy’s hair guys!! :( so upsetting Image

I know. :(
It enrages me to see how she doesn’t take care of that baby’s hair. She said she only washes it once a month.
I can’t even imagine how itchy it has to be and how uncomfortable it is when she’s sleeping.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

Justtosee wrote:Emmy’s hair guys!! :( so upsetting [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 7c0fc7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180111</span><span>/</span><span>e6966c3be7bc2e9f408c5477277c0fc7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Yeah it is so sad.......

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

I'm sorry but she didn't take a shower after working out because she "didn't sweat that much"? Maybe she didn't work hard enough. I sweat like a hog when I work out and I can't even stand to be near myself (LOL) for more than the few moments it takes me to jump in the shower ASAfkingP. She's gross. EEEEEEEEUUUUUUWWW.
That is FOUL. She never washes her hair AND she doesn't shower after working out. And her poor kids have to sit in the car while she rambles on forever about the place they're sitting in front of. GO INSIDE and let them play and ramble all you want AFTER YOU FUCKING WORK OUT. I'm getting riled up. (as if it wasn't obvious)

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

guru_shmooroo wrote:
Justtosee wrote:Emmy’s hair guys!! :( so upsetting [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 7c0fc7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180111</span><span>/</span><span>e6966c3be7bc2e9f408c5477277c0fc7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I know. :(
It enrages me to see how she doesn’t take care of that baby’s hair. She said she only washes it once a month.
I can’t even imagine how itchy it has to be and how uncomfortable it is when she’s sleeping.
That is really gross and pathetic that she only washes Emmy's hair once a month. And it's obvious she is not conditioning and combing it regularly either. She always complains how hard it is to do Emmy's hair, well I can believe it since that's the state she lets that hair get to.
Did Emmy ever get her haircut for the beginning of the school year? Maybe if we keep talking about how she never washes/brushes Emmy's hair or has yet to take her to get a hair cut, she'll try and prove us haters wrong.

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by pleaseandcarrots »

Shes such an effing liar. How can she say she likes to spend $500-$600 a month on groceries? She just spent $700 at Costco and $300 at HEB. While placing a $430 order on meat. You know she'll be like "oh my chicken hasnt come in yet so I had to spend $80 on chicken... "

Laughing at your overweight children? Its not funny, Melissa. You're struggling so bad just tp not be OBESE and now youre setting your kids up for the same fate. It is not funny. It's not cute.

I can't even talk about Emie's hair. Shit mom. You're a shit mom!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

IMACritic2 wrote:I'm sorry but she didn't take a shower after working out because she "didn't sweat that much"? Maybe she didn't work hard enough. I sweat like a hog when I work out and I can't even stand to be near myself (LOL) for more than the few moments it takes me to jump in the shower ASAfkingP. She's gross. EEEEEEEEUUUUUUWWW.
That is FOUL. She never washes her hair AND she doesn't shower after working out. And her poor kids have to sit in the car while she rambles on forever about the place they're sitting in front of. GO INSIDE and let them play and ramble all you want AFTER YOU FUCKING WORK OUT. I'm getting riled up. (as if it wasn't obvious)
Not to mention that taking a shower would be a hundred times easier at the gym because the girls are being cared for in the childcare.

Jojodayday1018
Talker
Talker

Post by Jojodayday1018 »

300 lbs at her weight is not over weight, it’s definitely obese. I’m 5’7” and 170 lbs and I’m considered over weight. She spends countless hours watching Netflix and other crap. The least she can do is watch a few YouTube videos on how to care for Emmy’s hair. She would look adorable with just a simple headband in her hair and nothing else. But even learning how to properly care for Emmy’s hair is too much for Moo.

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

silent_undress wrote:
IMACritic2 wrote:I'm sorry but she didn't take a shower after working out because she "didn't sweat that much"? Maybe she didn't work hard enough. I sweat like a hog when I work out and I can't even stand to be near myself (LOL) for more than the few moments it takes me to jump in the shower ASAfkingP. She's gross. EEEEEEEEUUUUUUWWW.
Not to mention that taking a shower would be a hundred times easier at the gym because the girls are being cared for in the childcare.
Plus it's relaxing. Since when does she have a membership to the Y? It has to be new. "Emie loves coming here." Bitch... that was your first visit.

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

They got the Y membership sometime last year when she and Andres decided that they wanted to go “everyday”. They went steadily for 2 weeks or so and then didn’t talk of it again.

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

So she still has a membership to Gold’s gym too? Crazy.

Gross on the shower situation. Just gross.

I cannot imagine how she thinks eating a package or two of bacon, bags of pork rinds, eggs with cheese, and a little broccoli is healthy. BLOWS MY MIND.

I get where she’s coming from on the Zaycon ordering because it’s a good deal, but that will never stop her from spending over $500/month at the store. She will buy that and still spend way more than her “budget” each month. It’s not going to save her any money.

I personally don’t believe in credit cards so I don’t buy the whole “tip” she’s selling but I know some people do. I think especially in her case it’s just setting you up for financial failure.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Moolissa is that you? :rofl:

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/conten ... to-costco/

It says Costco is not sure if they should change their return policy. Yes they should! For people like THIS woman and Melissa!

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:So she still has a membership to Gold’s gym too? Crazy.

I cannot imagine how she thinks eating a package or two of bacon, bags of pork rinds, eggs with cheese, and a little broccoli is healthy. BLOWS MY MIND.

I get where she’s coming from on the Zaycon ordering because it’s a good deal, but that will never stop her from spending over $500/month at the store. She will buy that and still spend way more than her “budget” each month. It’s not going to save her any money.

I personally don’t believe in credit cards so I don’t buy the whole “tip” she’s selling but I know some people do. I think especially in her case it’s just setting you up for financial failure.
Nin pays for their gold's gym membership.

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

silent_undress wrote:
Funnygirl7899 wrote:So she still has a membership to Gold’s gym too? Crazy.

Nin pays for their gold's gym membership.
.....why?

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

What should the new thread title be? And how can we start one?

LazyKitty1122 haha

Justtosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Justtosee »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:What should the new thread title be? And how can we start one?

LazyKitty1122 haha
ModifiedKetokitty1122

Whittywhitney
Learner
Learner

Post by Whittywhitney »

Created a new thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=33268

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

silent_undress wrote:Thought it'd be easier to just post her mfp in it's own thread.
viewtopic.php?f=158&t=33253
Thank you! I just asked a question on your first post. I’m afraid I know the answer now. So sad!!!

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

loloe616 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:Thought it'd be easier to just post her mfp in it's own thread.
viewtopic.php?f=158&t=33253
Thank you! I just asked a question on your first post. I’m afraid I know the answer now. So sad!!!
So sad? What is it? I want to know!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to “hkitty1122”