heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

MommaMia
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by MommaMia »

She’s so transparent with the wanting to go back to work full time bullshit. This is the woman who will find any excuse to call in sick or be put on call, including the sniffles but now all of a sudden she misses her coworkers so much that she wants to go back to work full time? Yeah I call bullshit on that.
I find it convenient that this epiphany happens shortly after the therapist recommends that Moo spends more time working with Autumn and making sure is getting the proper stimulation and social interaction a toddler needs. I sense some deja vu happening. Moo decides she wants to go back to work full time so Autumn gets thrown into daycare. Moo barely works all summer anyways because they have a bunch of vacations and trips planned. Fall hits and surprise Moo is pregnant, awww what a blessing! Oh no a couple of months in that pesky back pain has returned, need to take a medical leave from work but she’s pregnant and in pain and can’t properly take care of Autumn so she continues daycare while Moo spends the last 6 months of her pregnancy laying around catching up on her show and couponing. Baby is born and the same cycle that happened with Maddy and Autumn continues. She’s been hinting at putting Autumn in “school” for a few months because she feels like she needs to be around more kids her age, she gets tons of recommendations on places to go and things to do to get Autumn out of the house yet hasn’t done a single one. She’s such a lazy and shitty parent rather than actually working with her child and putting the effort in she wants to dump her in daycare however she can’t do that now because even her most loyal subs will go in on her hard for putting another kid in daycare while sitting at home.

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

MommaMia wrote:She’s so transparent with the wanting to go back to work full time bullshit. This is the woman who will find any excuse to call in sick or be put on call, including the sniffles but now all of a sudden she misses her coworkers so much that she wants to go back to work full time? Yeah I call bullshit on that.
I find it convenient that this epiphany happens shortly after the therapist recommends that Moo spends more time working with Autumn and making sure is getting the proper stimulation and social interaction a toddler needs. I sense some deja vu happening. Moo decides she wants to go back to work full time so Autumn gets thrown into daycare. Moo barely works all summer anyways because they have a bunch of vacations and trips planned. Fall hits and surprise Moo is pregnant, awww what a blessing! Oh no a couple of months in that pesky back pain has returned, need to take a medical leave from work but she’s pregnant and in pain and can’t properly take care of Autumn so she continues daycare while Moo spends the last 6 months of her pregnancy laying around catching up on her show and couponing. Baby is born and the same cycle that happened with Maddy and Autumn continues. She’s been hinting at putting Autumn in “school” for a few months because she feels like she needs to be around more kids her age, she gets tons of recommendations on places to go and things to do to get Autumn out of the house yet hasn’t done a single one. She’s such a lazy and shitty parent rather than actually working with her child and putting the effort in she wants to dump her in daycare however she can’t do that now because even her most loyal subs will go in on her hard for putting another kid in daycare while sitting at home.
YESSSSSSS TO THIS

People are in the comments and one that says all she did was whine and complain when she was full time. It had 40 likes.

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

I was actually really surprised at how loose that shirt fit her for being a 1X and the fact that size 20 shorts fit. So clearly she really did lose 30lb but 2 weeks on vacation will throw her right off track, this is her cycle for every vacation.

And going back to work full time?? Ha!! She couldn’t handle it now. She was great at it years ago but she is far too used to her DVR life now.

Also, did anyone else notice that her mom mentioned just feeding the kids and Maddie interrupted her for more food and then a few hours later were eating another piece of pizza? I’m not saint but their entire family has some serious food relationship problems. It blows my mind that they don’t recognize it. Andres barely gives them enough (cucumbers dipped in ranch with some cut up chicken that’s the same portions for Emmy and Maddie isn’t enough for growing kids) and Melissa and her family stuff them with garbage. They’re doomed.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

280 at 5‘5 is still huge besides we don’t really know what brand the shirt is... the 1x shirt one of her followers gifted her a few weeks ago was a 22/24 so not all 1x are created equal

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

I didn’t think she looked terrible in the outfit (I mean the D is for dumb right?!) but she thinks everything’s supposed to be skin tight.

We’re similar height and she weighs twice what I do. She’s not losing weight nearly as fast as she thought she would be. She’s clearly unhappy with the progress or else she’d be doing a weightloss video. Just as always, she loses steam and quits.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

green_eyez19 wrote:280 at 5‘5 is still huge besides we don’t really know what brand the shirt is... the 1x shirt one of her followers gifted her a few weeks ago was a 22/24 so not all 1x are created equal
They're from walmart's plus size line, and seeing how she stuffs herself into Torrid's size 22 bottoms and 2x tops, I'd wager that the walmart line is cut larger since she said those shorts were a size 20. That top fits her fine, it's meant to be a flowy tunic style. If it was a fitted tank, she'd be in a 2x. I bet she sticks to walmart for a while, so she can buy smaller sizes and feel like she's accomplished dropping a couple sizes without having to actually do anything.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

She's buying snacks to take to Disney, does Florida not have any grocery stores? I seriously hope when they check her baggage that she has a shit ton of fees to pay for the luggage being over weight....

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

mmsucks2018 wrote:She's buying snacks to take to Disney, does Florida not have any grocery stores? I seriously hope when they check her baggage that she has a shit ton of fees to pay for the luggage being over weight....
I was wondering the same thing, wouldn’t it be more exciting for the kids to buy something special from Florida in the way of clothes or snacks. I know when we went to a theme park in Aussie, the kids loved choosing there own special t shirts etc. I really wonder what they are going to spend there thousands of dollars in gift cards on.

Laughed at how she said she does Keto when she goes to a particular restaurant, Keto does not work like that Moo, you can’t just decide to go Keto for a meal, why not just eat something healthy.

No mention of the school shooting in Houston, I know it happened a few days ago, but her vlogs are a couple days behind.

I love whoever said the D means dumb lol.

I am sorry but to me that Starwars Mickey looks hideous, for an adult.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

She finally updated myp. She's lost a whopping 0.3lbs.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

Why is she bringing food with her? Didn't she mention in a previous vlog that there's a Walmart near where they're staying? They will be stopping there anyway 'cause Autumn's gotta have her milk.

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

$70 at target for Disney stuff but still no uniforms for Emmy. And gross to her trying on a hat at he store. That she already owns. We all know her hair is disgusting.

Planning the Disney trip for her is like a full time job. She should be embarrassed. It doesn’t take that much. Pack clothing that already fits. Take a snack for the plane. Done.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:$70 at target for Disney stuff but still no uniforms for Emmy. And gross to her trying on a hat at he store. That she already owns. We all know her hair is disgusting.

Planning the Disney trip for her is like a full time job. She should be embarrassed. It doesn’t take that much. Pack clothing that already fits. Take a snack for the plane. Done.
And right across from the Disney display was a display for school uniforms that were 30% off... Her priorities are fucked up...

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

It seemed like she wanted the hat they got Emmy more than the one she has and was trying to convince Emmy to trade with her. She mentioned it over and over. That said, I don’t understand the hat obsession for the trip. I don’t want something on my head holding in heat and making my head sweat, especially covered in glitter and sequins that aren’t breatheable and will make the sun beat down on them more. It’s like she doesn’t even know how to do hot weather.

Whittywhitney
Learner
Learner

Post by Whittywhitney »

Every time I think of them at Disney it literally makes me laugh.

Moo in a childish glitter hat with her fat thighs running together in her “chanklas”

Her mom driving around in a scooter completely miserable

Autdumb in the stroller strapped in the entire time “having cow”

All the girls wearing “cute” but totally impractical stuffy and not breathable outfits and totally inappropriate and uncomfortable shoes (really moo? Jelly’s and Walmart shoes?)

She’ll never admit it but i guarantee they will have a miserable time. She’s such an idiot. Planning for glo sticks but not investing in proper footwear.

Her minions are ridiculous. Anyone who doesn’t agree with her is a hater. She is such a miserable twat

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

lavenderblue wrote:It seemed like she wanted the hat they got Emmy more than the one she has and was trying to convince Emmy to trade with her. She mentioned it over and over. That said, I don’t understand the hat obsession for the trip. I don’t want something on my head holding in heat and making my head sweat, especially covered in glitter and sequins that aren’t breatheable and will make the sun beat down on them more. It’s like she doesn’t even know how to do hot weather.
Yeah I thought that was weird too. Emmy looked SO adorable in that hat and sunglasses and then Melissa wanted to put the hat on and said maybe they will share it. Just because you like something doesn't mean it's flattering on you and knowing Melissa she's going to be wearing floral print, those diy'd crystal shirts, crystal embellished bracelets AND a sequined sparkly hat. Why not buy something neutral that you can wear with anything? But I guess she needs an excuse to say "oh but this hat doesn't match this outfit" and have an excuse to keep buying.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

This entire Disney and Cruise shopping trip is so ridiculous and tacky. And why not wait for clearance sales to shop? She always pays retail for junk.

I could imagine her in I <3 NY shirt if she ever had the money to visit here or wear berets in Paris with their names on it like in national lampoon european vacation :rofl:

And with the Walmart sizing it all for vanity to make people spend more. Hubby was shopping there and I stumbled upon a white dress. I grabbed a S & M to try on and they were both huge and it was a fitted style so I got a XS and it's perfect. I know for a fact I'm not a XS. It's all BS

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

nycchic82 wrote:This entire Disney and Cruise shopping trip is so ridiculous and tacky. And why not wait for clearance sales to shop? She always pays retail for junk.

I could imagine her in I <3 NY shirt if she ever had the money to visit here or wear berets in Paris with their names on it like in national lampoon european vacation :rofl:

And with the Walmart sizing it all for vanity to make people spend more. Hubby was shopping there and I stumbled upon a white dress. I grabbed a S & M to try on and they were both huge and it was a fitted style so I got a XS and it's perfect. I know for a fact I'm not a XS. It's all BS
National Lampoon Vacation! LMAO! :rofl: OMG. That is EXACTLY what this Disney trip will be.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Whittywhitney wrote:Every time I think of them at Disney it literally makes me laugh.

Moo in a childish glitter hat with her fat thighs running together in her “chanklas”

Her mom driving around in a scooter completely miserable

Autdumb in the stroller strapped in the entire time “having cow”

All the girls wearing “cute” but totally impractical stuffy and not breathable outfits and totally inappropriate and uncomfortable shoes (really moo? Jelly’s and Walmart shoes?)

She’ll never admit it but i guarantee they will have a miserable time. She’s such an idiot. Planning for glo sticks but not investing in proper footwear.

Her minions are ridiculous. Anyone who doesn’t agree with her is a hater. She is such a miserable twat
She should at least buy Emily a decent pair, that she can use for the rest of the summer and after school. Because poor Emmy's feet are going to be so beat up and blistered on this trip and I only say Emmy because we know mushmouth and audumb won't be forced to walk around the whole time.
But we all know the only person who gets non clearance walmart/going out of business payless shoes is Moo. She'd never spend the money for the girls to get quality sandals like Keen. They are $40-50 a pair. Who cares that they are comfortable, waterproof and easy to take on/off.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

That star wars shirt is awful. Why would she not make it on a shirt without pocket? She's gonna have to carry 3 of her vuitton's around to make sure people know she's not a broke ass bitch in that shirt.

And did I hear right when she said that Mushmouth wears a 6/6x? That is really big for a 4 yr old. One of my kids' is 6 and we have such a hard time finding clothes for her because she is thin and I've noticed how kids clothing is cut on the generous side. Emily is pretty average for her age, so she'd be like a size 8. I will not be surprised if by the end of this year, Maddie and Emily can share clothes. And once she outgrows those by summer, poor Emmy will never get anything new.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Maddie and Autumn will be overweight like Melissa. I'm happy Emily is not their biological kid. She avoid their awful genes

Return to “hkitty1122”