Kylie Cosmetics

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kylie Cosmetics

Post by cheesecakelover »

Someone wanted a thread for Kylie's makeup brand so here it is.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Kylie Cosmetics

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

$360 for a brush set?? Fucking ridiculous

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I'll never understand why people buy her makeup. She has horrible customer service reviews. I hope people figure out l their perfect match, without wasting a whole bunch of money hoping for the right shade, because you won't be able to send it back.

marshmellyx3
Informer
Informer

Post by marshmellyx3 »

I want to know how she justifies that fucking price point. JUST HOW.

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

I see this brand going down in flames for some reason. Maybe because the whole dash clothing store thing failed and now Rihanna is totally after them. These cosmetics, along with kims brand, are lacking big time in huge ways. They are, and always have been, modified wholesale china product. And it really shows when fakes can be sold so easily. Compared to fenty, its a joke. Faking a fenty beauty product means jumping through many more hoops. It means faking the specific, distinct product packaging and features like magnetism or hexagonal shape. It also means creating a product that is distinct in function, like the versatile shade range. These are all things you cannot fake and theyre also things that kyliecosmetics is completely void of. Ik its slightly off topic but these two brands are comparable enough in their background but distinct in their quality where it really should be obvious how low qual KC is. Its a joke, same as kims awful mass produced nightmare. Youre never gonna hear the words "bad batch" coming out of rihannas mouth in a snapchat rant but itd be old hat if any kardashian pulled that shtick. This brand shouldve been cancelled like a year ago if you ask me but something tells me this family pulls a dead horse for miles before it finally takes off.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

lol

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

BH Cosmetics with that shade. :rofl:

I can't stand Kylie's fake ass and would never give a penny to her.

spillingtheteaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spillingtheteaa »

I asked for this thread! Thanks for doing it stranger lol. In another note, 300 something, for that shit? Also, the hair on the brushes looks STIFF AF

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

CrystallineKitty wrote:Her make-up just seems like overpriced drug store stuff with boring colours.

Kylie is also a shitty person. Can't stand the Jenners in general actually. Like the Kardashian are more pleasant in comparison and that is saying a lot.

Kylie Cosmetics is a vanity project.

I think Kim Kardashian stuffed up when she decided to make her brand cheap. Didn't put effort into designing and producing good fashion and make-up.
KKW Beauty faded as quickly as it appeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubberducks
Talker
Talker

Post by Rubberducks »

Huh I would rather 300+ for a make-up brush from a well known brush company. Like those high-end ones from Japan, a full set of brushes that will last you for years. Honestly, her make-up is so easy to fake now. I dislike most of the packaging, drugstore brands have better case. Lol

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Did u guys see her snaps of those brushes! They looked like cheap kids paint brushes! Stray brush hairs pokin out everywhere :roll: ppl stop giving this already filthy rich spoilt brat any more money!!

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

Yep, take a look at this.

sweet_tee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweet_tee »

Her brand is so overrated!! I'm noticing that people are finally waking up to her bs, and looking for good quality makeup elsewhere.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Has anybody tried any of her products? I m very curious about honest reviews

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Lady_Mary wrote:Has anybody tried any of her products? I m very curious about honest reviews
I’m a lurker on GG but I have one lipkit. I got the shade Rosie, shipping took forever and even before it processed I was told I couldn’t cancel. The reason I wanted to cancel was because I wanted to wait a few more weeks to buy something I didn’t really need. Anyways, the shade is WAY darker in person. It’s more red than it is pink. I only like her lip liner, I think it glides on really smooth.

xosophia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xosophia »

Lady_Mary wrote:Has anybody tried any of her products? I m very curious about honest reviews
I bought a Koko K lip kit about a year and a half ago. I really liked the lip liner, it was beautiful and creamy, but has nothing on the Urban Decay ones which are my personal favourites. The liquid lipstick was very wet and therefore veryyyy drying on the lips, but then again I’m not a huge liquid lipstick fan anyway. The colour was absolutely stunning though. I had no real issues with service but shipping was a little long, about a week longer than expected (I live in Australia).

This is kind of OT but I think KKW Beauty was a huge mistake. I adore Kim but I think she should have invested in Mario to create his own cosmetics brand and have her be the face for modelling the products and marketing. She even said none of her products go through without his approval? Sis just invest in him. He is such a talented and experienced artist and so much more credible imo.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

I once tried a liquid lipstick (can't remember the name because I gave it to my niece) and it was super sticky. But I bought it from her website. That was around the same time she was announcing that people shouldn't buy from outside sources because they were fake, and the way you could tell they were fake was because they were sticky so idk what that means

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Everything I've read is that her formula is really drying and very overrated. I've also seen really mixed things about the shadows. They don't blend well.

Jordan Byers also has a series where she buys knockoffs of brands and compares it to the real thing. The fake Kylie highlighter was better than the real thing.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Trying to save her ass with this tweet... really just makes KJ look worse considering she's NO WHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF MAC OR KEVYN AUCOIN. Be humble. I know she think she's God's gift but WOW delusional to even allow people to weigh in on the comparison when you're already being roasted. Kylie is Kancelled

[tweet][/tweet]

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

"Other real brush lines"

That's not you Kylie, You have shitty private labeled brushes made in China

Return to “Kylie Cosmetics”