weird dreams you've had

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: weird dreams you've had

Post by lacrymosa »

justanotherhater wrote:I think the worse "dreams" (I think they are more like nightmares) I've ever had are of myself watching people be brutally beaten or even murdered through a big window and I can't do anything about or look away. It always seems like forever and I am unable to move any body part, or turn my head around. I just have to stand there looking at people being tortured through a big window. I always wake up terrified.
Damn, that sounds horrible :(

Post by Guest »

I dreamt that I was hugging the Ninth Doctor in the women's changing room at a swimming pool. I have got to stop reading fanfiction before I go to bed ;)

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

tamithomas wrote:One was being chased by a t rex godzilla style and i hid inside of an empty school bus with ufo's flying everywhere LOL.
Forever Eccentric wrote:A lobster beat me up inside of a restaurant.
:lol: :lol:
justanotherhater wrote:I think the worse "dreams" (I think they are more like nightmares) I've ever had are of myself watching people be brutally beaten or even murdered through a big window and I can't do anything about or look away. It always seems like forever and I am unable to move any body part, or turn my head around. I just have to stand there looking at people being tortured through a big window. I always wake up terrified.
I remember a dream i did several times when i was a kid when my older sister was being stamped to death by a bull :/ I was a child and it really scared me :(
I also dreamt of my mother being shrouded in a bath (like when in spy movies they try to derive information torturing their captive) while i was imprisoned in a cage, and i could hear her screaming and it was so horrible ! >_< I was still very young when i did this dream and it really marked and scared me >_<'

I use to have "premonitory" dreams, not as clear as Phoebe Halliwell's ones but sometimes, after an event happen i remember clearly having dreamt of it before. Of course, i can't expect every dream to actually happen, but who knows, maybe my power wil improve (like the Halliwell's ones lol) and some day i'll the possibility to discern 'regular' dreams, and those which are going to happen. I remember some weeks ago i've dreamt the girl i was working with started to act bitchy with me and i talked to her about this dream almost laughing, as if it wasn't going to happen, and tbh, i was not expecting it to even happen. Few days later, she actually STARTED to act bitchy (and i understood she was indeed a b*tch i've never been that gifted to figure out people) and i left my job few weeks later... lol That's why i'd like to control this 'ability' because in this case, it could make me avoid troubles being more suspicious towards this girl and anticipate my moves

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

Around 2 nights ago I had a dream where I was in my bath and I was bleeding like I had been stabbed in the gut with a knife (Thats where the blood was coming from). The bath was full of blood so I was bathing in my own blood. Then I could feel myself dying, I saw my fingernails turning blue, I was going cold and my heart was slowing down and I felt really scared. Then I woke up.

And always in my dreams, if I'm trying to scream or run away, I just can't, like I can never shout and it's so frustrating.
we get tears over beers once again

Autumein
Learner
Learner

Post by Autumein »

I had a dream with my ex. He came back down from Toronto to visit me while there was a blizzard again. We were walking up to my old high school with snow covering every inch of the ground. I was having a lot of fun catching up with him, holding his hand, and teasing him as we walked toward the track field. Then a bunch of randomly people who I can't remember just started circling around us out of no where my ex just started stabbing me LOL. 3 times in my shoulder, twice in my chest. I just kept looking at him like "WHYYY?!" but I managed to get up and we all started to walk away even though I was bleeding to death. While we were walking I kept kicking someone in the nuts because he was pushing me.
Really weird dream.

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Charles trippy was in my dream last night and he was staying at my house while he was in town for a show lol, I found it strange cause I don't watch his videos or follow him in anyway but I've been reading his threads lately so I guess that's why lol it was weird

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

I found out my friend from college is pregnant and I had a dream the other night that my fiance is a baby daddy :? He says I cried in my sleep, it was awful to think he cheated on me :(

alltimelow
Learner
Learner

Post by alltimelow »

I keep having those dreams where I think I'm awake and that it's actually happening. This happens to me a lot actually. I think it's weird.

Shameless
Debater
Debater

Post by Shameless »

I often have dreams where I find something awesome and I know I should give it back to it's owner but I decide to keep it any way. I've done this ever since I was a kid. I think it stems from the fact that I never really had much as a kid. We weren't poor and I was fed and clothed, but I knew not to ask for non-essentials. I never asked for or received anything cool other than my birthday and christmas and even then they were very modest gifts.

My most recent one was I dreamt that I found a brand new designer handbag in the forest and it was full of unopened high-end makeup such as MAC, Chanel, YSL, etc. and I decided to take the bag so I picked it up and ran with it and I got it home and started going through all the stuff that was inside it and then I woke up.

Post by Guest »

Something about Marilyn Manson eating stinky cheese in my office in a parallel universe....WTF

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

In my dream I confessed to disliking Beyonce. So a mob of people were chasing me with pitchforks and all ;-( it was sad and scary lol
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

When I was a kid I used to have this reoccurring dream that I was corned in a junkyard with some girl who had cornrows by robbers. But don't worry Barney the fucking dinosaur showed up and knocked over a stack of cars with his tail onto the robbers and killed them.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

My husband cheating on me with a different woman in every dream.

Return to “Sleep”