https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
champagneblonde
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Feeling like a loser

Post by champagneblonde »

Do you ever feel like life is passing you by? I feel like everyone I know has their lives together except for me.

Loopy_
Learner
Learner

Re: Feeling like a loser

Post by Loopy_ »

I know how you feel.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CielCro
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CielCro »

i used to feel like that a couple of years ago when i was struggling with depression,
honestly, i don't know ur circumstances but start to appreciate even the smallest things, be grateful for the things you take for granted,
since i've started doing that i am much more happy

Del23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Del23 »

All the time!

But I have decided to work on myself, invest in me and compare myself only to my former self rather than other people.

Be a goal digger, make plans, have things to aim for, even if they seem small and insignificant to others. Find the things which make you truly happy and do them. Practice gratitude for what you do have going for you. I wish you the best x

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

Sometimes we all feel like that, so you arent the only one my friend. Just try to find your daily inspiration, do what you love and work for your goals. Be surrounded by people who give you a smile on your face and who truly care about you. And if you believe people have their shit together, believe me they dont. Noone does. We are humans after all and we all have our own battles, minds, views... Just dont compare yourself to anyone else. You are you and you will do what you want. Love the life, love yourself. <3
In Sorte Diaboli

float18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by float18 »

Haha, yep! But then again comparison is a joy killer so I don't try to compare to others but go with my own flow.

xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Post by xxhobo »

I believe this feeling only surfaces when we compare ourselves to others. Don't compare yourself to those around you who seem to be 'going somewhere'. You don't know what happens behind closed doors, as well, we've all been dealt different cards in life.

Fairy_Queen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fairy_Queen »

that's because you doing not enough reasonable things in your life - start doing something great and you'll feel how your life begins to change, bring new people, start communicating more with other by interests, look for same mind fellows etc. Begin a career in your favorite niche - there are plenty of options about how to how to start live greatfully

Hellenna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hellenna »

I often get that feeling. This is very unpleasant.

Return to “Mental Health”